TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Looking to trade Dragon Head 1:1

Edited by bigbite100

Well that is a whole load of plants sent out *time for tea*

Looks like I am due a flood of mushrooms tomorrow laugh.gif

I have 2 dragon head growing if anyone would like to 1:1 when they're grown. smile.gif

I have a few other grown flowers for anyone wanting some more! I'd love some in return, but it's in no way necessary. (if you do feel compelled then my username is the same here as it is there) smile.gif

Edited by WhiteAnubis

Looking to swap a Bat 1:1 & Red Blue-Bonnets 1:1.

What pot they're in doesn't matter to me.

pm me if interested. blink.gif

Sunflower - Thanks aurora344

Venus Fly-Trap - Thanks araminta

Dragon's Breath - Thanks aurora344

Blue Blue-Bonnet - Thanks aurora344

Edited by dapstccg

I have many flowers available, if you need something for your collection, let me know including your scroll name and pot color and I will be happy to send one to you.

I have just sent a bunch out to some random people. Hope you all enjoy the Flowers!

Edited by aurora344

Looking to swap a Bat 1:1.

pm me if interested. blink.gif

Sunflower - Thanks aurora344

Venus Fly-Trap - Thanks araminta

Dragon's Breath - Thanks aurora344

My pleasure, and thanks for mine biggrin.gif

Finally got a bat seed - hope it grows up in time to find a swap for it!

I've been really loving this event and sending out flowers like mad.

Edit: no longer need a swap! Thank you! smile.gif

Edited by inlaterdays

People have been wanting a messaging system for scrolls for some time, but I'll be losing internet shortly (somewhere between now and the end of the month, likely,) and really can't start a thread on this, so perhaps somebody else might want to, if interested?

I wouldn't like it. As much as I loved receiving silly messages for this event, I like my scroll as the place where I do not have to talk to other people. I have a forum account for that.

I didn't even know we didn't get to keep our gardens =( I was quite sad to find that out just a few minutes ago, and since I'm going to bed and I'm not too sure when the event ends, I won't have too many collected, maybe 11 different ones from the whole bunch? I know it's more than some people have, but I'd still have liked to get a bit more, if not the whole collection. I don't unfortunately have anything grown to send out right now (just sent my last 3 grown ones to some friends)...

Oh well, I guess I'll take what I got with the little time I was able to be on DC during this event, and not whine xd.png

Does anyone have a black rose that they would be willing to trade for a white? Its the only rose I am missing. xd.png OMG, dies from the message I got with that one!

Edit - and oh my goodness! The silly messages that I have been getting are just making me roll! I love them so much!

Edited by hardwired

I didn't even know we didn't get to keep our gardens =( I was quite sad to find that out just a few minutes ago, and since I'm going to bed and I'm not too sure when the event ends, I won't have too many collected, maybe 11 different ones from the whole bunch? I know it's more than some people have, but I'd still have liked to get a bit more, if not the whole collection. I don't unfortunately have anything grown to send out right now (just sent my last 3 grown ones to some friends)...

Oh well, I guess I'll take what I got with the little time I was able to be on DC during this event, and not whine XD

Thursday, February 20th is the last day for this event. What flowers do you still need for your collection? I will be more than happy to send you some :)

Is there a complete list of all flowers available???

i really need to check the flowers i'm missing xd.png

i also have a pink ??? flower, anyone wanna trade for another pink ??? 1:1

Does anyone want to swap Orange Rafflesias? I'm also looking for a red mushroom and I have a few mushrooms to send. Here's my garden at this time:

http://oi61.tinypic.com/34q4k9k.jpg

PM me or let me know if you want a swap or trade or something!

EDIT: ALSO, does anyone have white miniature roses that would like to have black miniature roses? I have blacks, and I would like whites, so~ if you wanna swap let me know!

--------------------------------------------------------

On a different note, I'm a bit disappointed that I won't be able to keep my garden sad.gif Well, I'm just glad I was informed ahead of time! So thank you for the heads up!

Edited by Kira-san

Is there a complete list of all flowers available???

i really need to check the flowers i'm missing xd.png

i also have a pink ??? flower, anyone wanna trade for another pink ??? 1:1

I have seen two: http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/579728dr...eflowerlist.png and

https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos...320981996_n.jpg

Just a different order. And the white daisy and pink ??? we cannot get.

I am so happy for this event!!!! I love the flowers and the lovely quotes from people!!!!!!! Thank you to all who help out with this event and to the people that sent flowers!!!!

if we can't get the pink ??? then why do i have one?

unless you mean that we can grow them just not trade them???

The pink ??? has been confirmed by TJ09 to be unobtainable for the event. Can I see a picture of the flower? It might actually be a colour that isn't pink.

<script type="text/javascript" src="/html/a/2014-02-14.js"></script>

I don´t see the Pansy, does any one know the colors of them?

The pink ??? has been confirmed by TJ09 to be unobtainable for the event. Can I see a picture of the flower? It might actually be a colour that isn't pink.

I also have a pink

I don´t see the Pansy, does any one know the colors of them?

Here are the two pansies you can get in the event:

user posted imageuser posted image

Was just coming to see if there was news on if we get to keep our gardens and see we can't. I'm really disappointed. No one in my family has gotten many messages, or been able to get some of the rarer seeds, so I was trying to at least collect what I could in my garden.

Guess I'll screen shot and send them all off. I was sending duplicates randomly and keeping one for me.