TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Where is the trading thread? I know I saw a link someplace but I've had no luck finding it in the last 15 minutes or so. blink.gif

I'm really going to miss the garden.

Where is the trading thread? I know I saw a link someplace but I've had no luck finding it in the last 15 minutes or so.  blink.gif

I'm really going to miss the garden.

Do you mean the flower requests? It's right here.

I don't know anything about it other than someone supposedly said TJ said they were unobtainable. I don't have a confirmation post for it, nor where they come from. I wasn't really collecting the flower types so I wasn't worrying about it. Someone else might have a better idea. unsure.gif

*goes back to poking her second Angel egg*

I believe I read earlier someone said the post talking about that was on about page 115. It was someone who PMed TJ (or asked in chat? idk) and he said those two were unobtainable, and that they could spread the message. I believe the person who pointed this out was on page 125ish.

Just an update for everyone, I got confirmation from TJ last night that the white Gerbera Daisy and Pink ??? are not obtainable (for anyone).

He said that I could pass this on to people. So if those are all that you have left on your wishlist you can consider yourself done!

There you go. Page 116. And I was wrong, the other person who found this was on page 126.

Again, if someone wants it I have a flower chart you can use =) right here. Just save it and upload it somewhere like photobucket so you can edit it. I got all of my needed flowers from the trade thread with this chart, and am now there gifting out new flowers I grow to wishlists to help others complete.

Edited by girlgamerjen

Aw - and I was hoping I'd get to keep my army of Biters, Dragon Heads/Breaths, Mushrooms, and Sunflower/Sun-seekers.

At least now I know though - time to go on a sending spree!

Yeah. I went on a sending spree last night - I had a lot of biters and rose bushes to send

Aw - and I was hoping I'd get to keep my army of Biters, Dragon Heads/Breaths, Mushrooms, and Sunflower/Sun-seekers.

At least now I know though - time to go on a sending spree!

Just ask people to send you an army?! In some ways, it's better. You get adorable little messages with them. And I agree. The biters are really adorable. I also love that there's dandelions! (dandelions are my favorite flowers. <3 dont go bashing them now! weeds are just free flowers!)

why does it seem like some spirits are missing from the first page?

Um, I just wanted to ask, has anyone had an increase of seeds they find? I don't know if my time perception just suddenly went wacky, but I went from finding a seed every 5-10 minutes to every 1-3 minutes (or so it feels.)

Wait, maybe not... Just rechecked my dragons and didn't see a seed, so maybe my time perception really is just off...

I have yet to go on my spending spree, though it seems people are noticing my sig and sending me weird messages, which really makes sending mine away easier in my opinion smile.gif

Hmmmm, I may need the event to go for a couple more days so I can grow more to send! wink.gif This is so much fun! smile.gif

Just ask people to send you an army?! In some ways, it's better. You get adorable little messages with them. And I agree. The biters are really adorable. I also love that there's dandelions! (dandelions are my favorite flowers. <3 dont go bashing them now! weeds are just free flowers!)

Dandelions are the best weed flower plant thing. I'd be willing to bet that 80% of the first flowers a person gives/receives from someone is a Dandelion [i know I've been given a ton of them from various kids I work with - and I recall giving them to my mom when I was little]

And yeah - I asked for biters, and I've gotten some [and their cousin, the Venus Flytrap]

There is no way I am going to get all the flowers before the event ends. LOL Maybe I can get a big mouth flower though. *eyes odd flower picture*

Oh and my son says that he has a dragon head one growing up and would love to have one sent to him when it does. PM me if you would like to do that as he doesn't have a forum account. LOL He is babyhardwired in case anyone wants to check. wink.gif

Edited by hardwired

i'm going to be a bit sad when this giving flower event is over. this is by far, my most favorite event thing in DC for all the time i've been here. that personal touch on the messages is what makes it in my opinion! smile.gif

i'm still going to hoard all my flowers until i have a full garden :/ i sent out probably over 100 flowers and have completed collecting all of them so i don't feel bad at all lol i'm really disappointed that we don't get to keep the gardens.

I still want a dandelion and lily of the valley, but this all is fuuun~

There is no way I am going to get all the flowers before the event ends. LOL Maybe I can get a big mouth flower though. *eyes odd flower picture*

Oh and my son says that he has a dragon head one growing up and would love to have one sent to him when it does. PM me if you would like to do that as he doesn't have a forum account. LOL He is babyhardwired in case anyone wants to check. wink.gif

PM'd you wink.gif

Um, I just wanted to ask, has anyone had an increase of seeds they find? I don't know if my time perception just suddenly went wacky, but I went from finding a seed every 5-10 minutes to every 1-3 minutes (or so it feels.)

Wait, maybe not... Just rechecked my dragons and didn't see a seed, so maybe my time perception really is just off...

I have yet to go on my spending spree, though it seems people are noticing my sig and sending me weird messages, which really makes sending mine away easier in my opinion smile.gif

Was this when you first came on today?

When I first came on, I seemed to get some seeds in rapid succession, ( smile.gif ) but unfortunately, I'm dry of grown plants now and pretty much have been for some time, (I suppose due to the period I was offline, sleeping, or trying to, lol,) and the seed supply had slowed down again not long afterward.

Well I am disappointed about not keeping the gardens but oh well so I sent out all my grown ones and will send out the rest of mine as they grow BUT I am not collecting anymore

I got a few cards but none of the exotic flowers just regulars so I sent hubby all my exotic ones lol

Does anyone need a red rose or a burgundy Hyacinth?

And a further question, are the flowers that are singles the rare ones?

Edited by hardwired

Does anybody want to do a 1:1 trade for a dragon head? Mine's just finished growing. My scroll name is the same as my forum name smile.gif

i'm going to be a bit sad when this giving flower event is over. this is by far, my most favorite event thing in DC for all the time i've been here. that personal touch on the messages is what makes it in my opinion! smile.gif

I wonder if TJ would consider having something like this flower-gram for the personal scroll messaging system people have been requesting...

I wonder if TJ would consider having something like this flower-gram for the personal scroll messaging system people have been requesting...

I would like that a lot. It does seem to have worked very well for the event. (At least I don't remember seeing any complaints)

i'm still going to hoard all my flowers until i have a full garden :/ i sent out probably over 100 flowers and have completed collecting all of them so i don't feel bad at all lol i'm really disappointed that we don't get to keep the gardens.

I got all mine, but I've been still sending them out. The people over in the Send A Flower thread are amazing, and helped me get the full collection, so I'm still sending my flowers to people there who still have to complete their lists.

TJ09, I don't know if you will find this message here, but I can only assume at the end of the event all garden flowers will be anonymously and randomly sent out?