TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Wow, I reached 101 cards/flowers. Thanks guys. For me, that's an amazing turn out as in previous events, I've only received roughly 5-10 messages.

Wow, I reached 101 cards/flowers. Thanks guys. For me, that's an amazing turn out as in previous events, I've only received roughly 5-10 messages.

I agree with you on that score, Spyridon... I never got so many cards before. Of course, I must admit that a goodly number of them were from people that I sent cards to first, but also, quite a few were from random senders....

I think that I have just under 80 myself...

Just an update for everyone, I got confirmation from TJ last night that the white Gerbera Daisy and Pink ??? are not obtainable (for anyone).

He said that I could pass this on to people. So if those are all that you have left on your wishlist you can consider yourself done!

Thanks for clearing this up!

I just planted one of my seeds but I forgot there was an open space... now I can't even see where it is x.x

Oh well now I will just have to wait till it blooms

Only your received messages will be displayed.

So make sure not to let your flowers go to waste.

Welp, better take a screenshot before it goes away.

And am I one of the only people who DIDN'T put radiant in their dragon's name...?

I have "Red and Gold Swirls". Which is way more unimaginative.

Edited by dirtytabs

Only your received messages will be displayed.

So make sure not to let your flowers go to waste.

That's good to confirm. I thought it would only be the flowers/cards we'd get. Keeping the garden made no sense to me.

That is pretty much what I thought, Spyr...

Thanks for the confirmation, ADP...

Well, I just finished planting ALL of my seeds that I have been setting aside. All the Iris, Hyacinth and Hibiscus... And what is my next seed, hibiscus... sigh dry.gif

EDIT:

Anyone want a Dandelion or a big Blue Mushroom???

Edited by Husky51

Well, I just finished planting ALL of my seeds that I have been setting aside. All the Iris, Hyacinth and Hibiscus... And what is my next seed, hibiscus... sigh dry.gif

EDIT:

Give meeeee the mushroom xd.png

EDIT:

I'll take the dandelion happy.gif

Well, looks like I'll have to take a screenshot of my pretty garden then.

I tried to send it, whitestar, but I need your scroll name...

And am I one of the only people who DIDN'T put radiant in their dragon's name...?

I didn't either. Then again, I generally keep to my scroll-wide single real word naming scheme. =P I do make exceptions but it's not often. x3

Nice to get a confirmation on the gardens post-event. I'm with Spyridon on this one -- I thought it would be odd to keep the gardens. Didn't expect 'em to stick around. Not that I'd want to keep mine... it's just a bed of dirt mostly filled with the weedy growth of baby flowers. XD

I tried to send it, whitestar, but I need your scroll name...

Oops! It's thewhitestar smile.gif

I love the gardens. I think they're very pretty with all the different flowers smile.gif

Edited by whitestar

I figured we wouldn't get to keep the garden but I'm disappointed. My garden is beautiful and I would have like to have kept it rather than just saving it as a screen shot.

Edited by rubyshoes

Yeah, I've seen some really gorgeous gardens in the garden screenshot thread! Unfortunately, I'm so busy ripping all my flowers out to send away that mine is... not quite as picturesque. =p

Just felt like clarifying that in case my last post made me sound like I didn't like the gardens! x3

I Have yet to manage to get a dragon's head flower....I must have fifty iris and hyacinth however... >_<

Sent!

I think that if we had been able to rearrange the flowers in the garden, like the ornaments on the wreaths or trees, it would have made more sense, but since it was basically a dirt plot in which to grow them, helter-slelter, then keeping the cards/flowers made more sense IMO...

At least we do have the option of screenshots, which is better than nothing...

My garden is mostly seedlings of the most numerous seeds, the I, H, H group, lol

And was just presented with another Hyacinth seed... sigh sad.gif

Gonna wait for one more seed and then to bed, it is after 2AM, lol

I've been watching a series of short films on a PBS station of mostly orchestra, operatic music and little vignettes, like a little boy with a big red balloon set to music. I've seen some of these from way back in the 1930's and beyond. Watching a version of "Swan Lake' filmed around 1955...

edit:

well, well, well, someone goofed, lol, I got a Gerbera Daisy seed!!! planted all three of my remainiing seeds and off to bed I go...

Good night all... cool.gif

Edited by Husky51

Can't keep the gardens T.T Nooo

All my pretties I've been keeping. So sad.

How well better get sending. Hopefully I will receive those I really like

Who is willing to trade some flowers before the event is over? I've got some rare ones like Dragon Breath and Dragon Head I would like to give and receive. PM me or send me flowers; I will return the favor! Thank you!

Edit: Dragon Head and Dragon Breath gone. Still available:

user posted image

Edited by Solanatsea

I have a dragons head and a dragons breath to trade if anyone has one please PM me I will be online for another 30 minutes and then later this evening, let me know when you can trade. Also if there are any other particular flowers people are looking for please PM me and I will see what I have. I wish we could keep the gardens but people are posting that we cannot so I want to share the flowers I have grown. Thanks for a fun event!

If you have any flowers/plants you need to 'dispose of'(before event ends), feel free to send me. I will try to send back!

Such a shame we can't keep the gardens after the event sad.gif Oh well, I've received such pretty flowers from people and I've got a few screenshots so at least I'll have pics lol.

I'm not surprised we won't be able to keep our gardens - but I am disappointed sad.gif

Ah, well, I shall have to get on with sending more out - which is fun smile.gif

I'm curious as to the Bat one, if anyone has that flower and is willing to send I'd be delighted to send back something cool. /that's one I haven't seen at all