TJ09

2014-02-01 - Raffle Update

I guess the cat's outta the bag now tongue.gif I kinda hoped nobody would notice until the first eggs came!

SLAYR is already influenced female, she'll be inheriting (no pun intended) the name Katrina, as a mate for SHADE, who is Roran. Anyone who has read Eragon would certainly understand why!

That is a great choice! Though like I said you should get the name Eragon for a child.

I guess the cat's outta the bag now tongue.gif I kinda hoped nobody would notice until the first eggs came!

SLAYR is already influenced female, she'll be inheriting (no pun intended) the name Katrina, as a mate for SHADE, who is Roran. Anyone who has read Eragon would certainly understand why!

Nice! Looking forward to seeing those babies! xd.png

Gyaahh, that's going to be an awesome line! Except only people with the CB Shimmers can continue a Spiral or Stair. X3 Hope they don't refuse and breed successfully (I wonder If they'll produce Bronze Shimmers or Silver Shimmers...?)

I think two other players will have one of each though unsure on influences - could you imagine a 3rd even gen with those?! drool! (I know reality hit - hard to pair to continue but the amount of shine would be amazing)

Incubated eggs hatch in an hour. c: Hatching now, actually!

I've got MUSIC fogged so I can slip him / her into the ERs for the fun of it.

Edited by Kojayo55

@Rarek: Wow, that's a great idea (and fantastic luck, congrats). I'd be quite disappointed in you if you didn't influence a Katrina for Roran. laugh.gif That worked out too perfectly.

I think two other players will have one of each though unsure on influences - could you imagine a 3rd even gen with those?! drool! (I know reality hit - hard to pair to continue but the amount of shine would be amazing)

That would be brilliant! I love even-gens, so much more than spirals or stairs. So many pretty lineages can be made. x3

First, a belated thanks to TJ for my sweet lovely Holly. I am STILL in shock that I actually won. I never win things like this!

"Peace" just hatched, and I have changed from an obsessed mother poking and prodding her egg to a proud mama cooing and cuddling her hatchling!

First, a belated thanks to TJ for my sweet lovely Holly. I am STILL in shock that I actually won. I never win things like this!

"Peace" just hatched, and I have changed from an obsessed mother poking and prodding her egg to a proud mama cooing and cuddling her hatchling!

grats!

That is a gorgeous code! It's perfect for a Christmas dragon. smile.gif Congrats on your new baby!

Aw congrats biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Agreed perfect code for holly dragon - enjoy watching hatchling grow now laugh.gif

As said before, that was quicker this year to get the eggs.

Congrats to all new winners.

Will you by any chance breed your cb prize with noir ?

I hope so, it would be awesome!! xd.pngbiggrin.giftongue.gif

Just a quick reminder for people who might've been confused, as I've gotten a couple slightly disappointed PMs:

I don't have a shimmer or a tinsel. I opted for a CB holly, who you can now see in my sig. Hope this clears things up for people.

That is a great choice! Though like I said you should get the name Eragon for a child.

If he did name the offspring "Eragon", it'd be weird because Roran isn't Eragon's father, he's his cousin ^^; I was going to mention something, but I don't want to spoil it for those whom haven't read the last book yet, but if Rarek has, he'd know what to name the offspring, if he is going to continue the theme :3

I'm going to try to make checker lines with silver tinsels:

This is what I can do:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/oWG5P - "Lati0s" x Moonstone, thunder, nebula, etc...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/GsKno Elena x Thunder

http://dragcave.net/lineage/W1c77 Elena x Purple Nebula

http://dragcave.net/lineage/TrYPD Prize x Moonstone

Also have some cute 3G Even Gens

http://dragcave.net/lineage/JpWyr Abby and Erno x Moonstone

http://dragcave.net/lineage/SfkPo Elena and Prize x blue breeds

If you have a cb or 2g and want to help PM me smile.gif

Edited by Renmiri

That makes it 2 people I know who won a price dragon (no HM!) twice in a row...how many more?

ETA: And how many users took part in the raffle again?

Edited by Mondat

Oh, that was you! Gorgeous code. smile.gif

lol the curious clickers on the hatcheries have put a shimmer of mine through hell. 21 clicks, sick, and ER but still not hatched.

Just a quick reminder for people who might've been confused, as I've gotten a couple slightly disappointed PMs:

I don't have a shimmer or a tinsel. I opted for a CB holly, who you can now see in my sig. Hope this clears things up for people.

Ohhhh that would explain the Holly egg I saw on a click site earlier xd.png I was confused xDDD

lol the curious clickers on the hatcheries have put a shimmer of mine through hell. 21 clicks, sick, and ER but still not hatched.

I hope your baby recovers quickly. sad.gif

That may be a problem for many of the bred Shimmers and Tinsels right now, with all the code-hunters looking for the CBs right now. There seems to be a LOT more activity in the fan sites right now, so everyone should watch out for unusual spikes in view on any of the eggs and hatchlings.

Only the raffle awards have sickness protection.

We should just rename the raffle..

The View/Click Olympics. Since I see so many people are trying to get as much as they can |D

And congrats guys too <33

We should just rename the raffle..

The View/Click Olympics. Since I see so many people are trying to get as much as they can |D

And congrats guys too <33

xd.png Laughing at Logic's new name.

I hope your baby recovers quickly. sad.gif

That may be a problem for many of the bred Shimmers and Tinsels right now, with all the code-hunters looking for the CBs right now. There seems to be a LOT more activity in the fan sites right now, so everyone should watch out for unusual spikes in view on any of the eggs and hatchlings.

Only the raffle awards have sickness protection.

he's hatched now so he should be okay :3

also, what happens when a prize winner's scroll is burned..? supposedly we lost two silver prizes so i don't know if that affects anything?