TJ09

2014-02-01 - Raffle Update

While the noble side of myself just wants to congratulate all the winners, the childish one is stocking on popcorn and waiting for the games to start. I'm guessing (just a guess) that the situation will be a tiny bit different from last year. Mostly because, so far, I'm not seeing in the trades and in the cave the flood of metallics that (kind of) shaped the "trading market" one year ago.

Congrats on eggs to hatchies over night and also the superb names *chuckles* they range a lot this year.

My Little prince has hatched this morning smile.gifMy little Lucky smile.gif and i finally made the decision to gender him male. smile.gif

The variety of codes chosen this year has to be my favorite. I loved how the users shared the meanings/back story of the codes for their Prizes/HMs. :')

Its been a great raffle this year. smile.gif Lots of Lucky users. (Pardon the pun tongue.gif)

CG~

It makes you wonder if the Raffle is partly a honeypot, though.

I've seen at least two prize winners have been burnt so far (from 2010 to now). This incident would make the third that I remember.

Two? I know just for Booo's owner, and well this new guys, but that's it.

Boo's owner and it appears danegrrrl's scroll are burnt. I just hope it wont happen to Rarek because he really won both out of luck

In my list, one of the 2012 winners had their scroll burned. For a time, they had something along the lines of: Please don't contact me because my scroll is burnt written in their signature.

Edited by DarkEternity

Prizes have been given out to those users that selected them. There are still a few 3rd place and honorable mention slots open due to winners not selecting prizes; these spots will be re-drawn soon.

Users who were locked did not receive their prize, but will not be re-drawn; they will receive their prize in the next round, provided that they are unlocked.

EDIT: Prizes have been redrawn. Check your e-mail, or visit http://dragcave.net/holidays13-raffle directly.

Topic reminder. Let's please not get hung up on burned scrolls again.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

lol same here!

Lati0s looks so cute, I'd die if it didn't grow up healthy  tongue.gif

Oh, I thought it was your daughter's friend that won the Tinsel? Did she trade it to you? That's awesome! smile.gif I love the name, too. Latios/Latias are some of my favorite Pokes.

lol same here!

Lati0s looks so cute, I'd die if it didn't grow up healthy tongue.gif

Just came to mind, is Lati0s the vies 6 digit code dragon in cave? o-o I think most have 5 at the moment haven't seen a 6 one before this

Just came to mind, is Lati0s the vies 6 digit code dragon in cave? o-o I think most have 5 at the moment haven't seen a 6 one before this

if you enter 6 letter codes in the url, it shortens to 5 - so... i dont think there is any 6 letter code yet, or it would be highly dysfunctional.

Oh, I thought it was your daughter's friend that won the Tinsel? Did she trade it to you? That's awesome! smile.gif I love the name, too. Latios/Latias are some of my favorite Pokes.

Yeah she traded it to me, after getting some c- and d's on her finals her parents told her she could not spend much time on the net so she and them decided to let me handle all the trades and such.

She is a big Pokemon fan and asked me to name it Lati0s. The code is not latios, it is a random 5 digit code - she had asked for "Shiny" but i guess it was taken.

In any case I owe her a few cb coppers so if you want a 2g from Lati0s offer a cb copper and you have more chance to get into the list. The first 5 spots are taken and the tinfails will be gifted but I'll put a note on my sig when the list opens again.

Now all we need is for the hatchie to gender male biggrin.gif

I think Silky won't get the 1250 clicks, sadly.

She has one day and nine hours left and is "only" at 637 clicks, but that's a pretty big number, not? :-)

I think 700 or 750 are pretty realistic, and I think I'll wait to a round, smooth number (700 would be cool, or 777) and then fog her until she gets an adult, at least, if not a wonder happens and she's getting masses of clicks now *lol*

I think Silky won't get the 1250 clicks, sadly.

She has one day and nine hours left and is "only" at 637 clicks, but that's a pretty big number, not? :-)

I think 700 or 750 are pretty realistic, and I think I'll wait to a round, smooth number (700 would be cool, or 777) and then fog her until she gets an adult, at least, if not a wonder happens and she's getting masses of clicks now *lol*

777 would be cool! xd.png I didn't dare try for any records with Luckiest Catch - I was so careful that I don't think she was sick once with me. :3

777 would be cool!  xd.png  I didn't dare try for any records with Luckiest Catch - I was so careful that I don't think she was sick once with me.  :3

Yours was a singular case! laugh.gif

Stubborn little Cassi is at 6,124/1,366/549, and *still* hasn't gendered! Stubborn, stubborn, girl. Probably wants to do it when I'm not looking. dry.giflaugh.gif

Yours was a singular case! laugh.gif

Stubborn little Cassi is at 6,124/1,366/549, and *still* hasn't gendered! Stubborn, stubborn, girl. Probably wants to do it when I'm not looking. dry.giflaugh.gif

I poked her, but it didn't help. :s Mind you, she's still over 6d left! I be she genders before she hits 6d. smile.gif

I poked her, but it didn't help. :s Mind you, she's still over 6d left! I be she genders before she hits 6d. smile.gif

TY for the poke, you're probably right, which is just about how long I'll be asleep. laugh.gif

Phew! I wasn't sure if my luck would hold out! Katrina gendered female! She is still looking for views and clicks, she has a while to go before her goal!

Phew! I wasn't sure if my luck would hold out! Katrina gendered female! She is still looking for views and clicks, she has a while to go before her goal!

*pats the pretty* wub.gif

is anyone trying for a male bronze tinsel? o:

There is already 1 bronze tinsel gendered male smile.gif I can't reveal the code tho, all rest of bronze tinsels are currently ungendered (at least of ones I know about)

My mother's Bronze Tinsel is male smile.gif

Cool!

*reads profile*

Poor lady - I hope she feels better soon. Please give her my best wishes.

Hey guys so to all those keeping an eye-out for my CB Soulpeace, officially introducing my baby (yes I'm joining the party late tongue.gif ).

Congrats to all the winners and I hope everyone had a fun raffle. Now to hope my luck continues and I someday win a CB Shimmer, a girl can dream right?!

Cool!

*reads profile*

Poor lady - I hope she feels better soon.  Please give her my best wishes.

Thank you. She should start feeling better once treatment starts up again, but it does mean that eggs from her Bronze Tinsel will not be appearing any time soon, not until things improve with her first sad.gif