Nearzilla

Solstice dragon names

Aurora's Twilight

and

Aurora's Fire

I thought Northern Lights when I saw the wings on the adult.

The code of one of my Solstice Dragons is "WrfEe", so I named her Winterfee CB Zz [De], which seems fitting to me. The other I have left unnamed, and she will probably stay that way, like most of my dragons. smile.gif

I named mine Wynter's Solstice and SolsticeCelebration.

Mine are Solstice Lights and Solstice Orb.

I finally got a copy of the 1935 version of "A Midsummer Night's Dream" and watched it on Christmas Eve, so my girls ended up being named Midwinter Night Dream and Midwinter Aurora. <3

Edited by dragongrrl

Mine are Jazz Up The Season and Jazz Up The Holidays.

I like Transformers, one of my favorates is Jazz and in the 2007 movie his vehicle form was.... a Pontiac Solstice! biggrin.gif

Frosty Solstice and Star Speckled Solstice for me XP I did have Hearth's Warming Glow and Hearth's Flickering Fire, but they got taken out from under me while I was playing around with Solstice related names xd.png;

Love seeing everybody's names!

Arien Entulesse and Naira Entulesse Both mean Sun Return

I wasn't real creative; I just named mine MM Sugar Cookie (after TJ's codes) and MM Frost Fawn (because they look like reindeer).

Mine are Dance of the Sugarplum Fairies and Aspenglow. biggrin.gif

---

Oops, spelling fail.

Edited by Stormcaller

I always try to give my dragons names based on their breed type or their codes. With the Solstice Dragons, I went with their breed type. I gave them nice first names and a Solstice-like last name.

I have Frosty Solstini and Dainty Solstini.

I named mine Last Winter Light and Let It Go. I've had Frozen on my mind for days and this dragon seemed to fit the movie tongue.gif

Trying to decide on what to name mine... Conflicted over whether I want to name the older one "Christmas Queen Elsa," to match "Christmas Princess Anna," or if I want to name her "Ice Queen Elsa," which is cooler. *ba dum tiss*

And then their mates' names... Also debating between if I want to match them with lyrics from their big solos, or if I want to pair Anna with some kind of Kristoff...

ugh, choices.

I always wanted to name a dragon of mine "Rosalba" which is taken from Silvana de Mari's "The Last Elf", one of my favourite books, and means something like "dawn" there. The colours of the Solstice dragons fitted that name perfectly, so my first one is called "Lady Rosalba". My second one had the cute code "NlRPY", so I named it "Lady Nirpy", which is really uncreative and doesn't fit its breed very well, but yeah. Maybe I'll rename her when I come up with a good name. X)