Nearzilla

Solstice dragon names

I named mine with the code WMZcL

Whimsical Wapiti

and wZFHU

What zhe Fuss

Edited by Sirikith

Dashing around Blitzen & Prancing around Vixen. They look like they are chasing someone.

Mine are named Santa Pola and Santa Susana. I named them according to my naming sheme for christmas dragons.

I named one of mine Sugar Pies because her code is PiesH. The other one I named Bright Ellie because her code is PUP9h and my little brother got an adorable puppy named Ellie for Christmas. smile.gif

Mine are named Upgraded Holiday Experience and Level 819 Dungeon Master which is named after its code lol

I named mine Last Winter Light and Let It Go. I've had Frozen on my mind for days and this dragon seemed to fit the movie tongue.gif

Oh, I wish I had thought of that.

I handpicked my codes so I named BLIrt Prince Blurt It Out and named f0Cax Prince Focus On It.

I read through some names here. smile.gif They're nice.

Mine are named "Winternight Dreams" and "Winterstream"

I've named my girls "Before the Blizzard" and "After the Blizzard" ...Now I just need to find the Blizzard ;D

And wow there's some nice names going around.

Mine are Isilverian and Shaouna. They look really delicate and pretty, so I wanted names that sounded delicate and pretty.

Isis Eanair and Isis Nollaig, which should be January and December in Irish, plus prefix Isis I use on many of my dragons' names smile.gif

I named one of mine Dawn of Hope, and am still thinking on what to name the second one (why, oh why did I decide on a naming pattern for them!)

All my dragons have French names (some with cheating on spelling because the original name was taken sad.gif ) so my two are Solstice d'Hiver Un and Solstice d'Hiver Deux. ;P

I called mine Winter's Miracle Majesty, since it's a miracle I even managed to get her at all, I picked her up in the AP after the event had ended ohmy.gif

I always try to have one "mystery" or "detective" named Christmas, so I named one "Reigning Mystery". The other one was my amusingly named one "All the Other Reindeer". Obviously there is a reign/rein wordplay going on based on the reins on the sprite. smile.gif

I named mine for the first two lines of a Christmas carol I remember from when I was a kid. I have no idea what the name of the song is, and Google hasn't a clue either; it's a real shame because it's lovely and I wish I had a better recording of it. They are "Chaunticleer Sweet And Clear" and "In A Glad Noel".

All my dragons have French names (some with cheating on spelling because the original name was taken sad.gif ) so my two are Solstice d'Hiver Un and Solstice d'Hiver Deux. ;P

How does the cheating in spelling work, exactly?

I named mine Solstice of the Winter Moon and Ribbons of Winter Solstice tongue.gif

Just trying to have the word 'solstice' in it. xd.png

Mine are named The Spirit of Christmas 13's and Jaegermeister Deer Because their glowing sphere between their antlers reminds me of the cross between the Jaegermeister's Logo Deer's antlers.

How does the cheating in spelling work, exactly?

French rules, like changing a masculine name to a feminine name by changing the suffix. But often the suffixes are already taken so I have to get creative!

It's actually kinda fun, like a puzzle but with prefixes and suffixes!

Edited by Aiobhan