Nearzilla

Solstice dragon names

I named mine Created Equal and Run Without Borders. I thought they were suitably christmassy, joy to the world names lol.

Silent Solstice Night

Blackened Solstice Shadows

Because I'm that cheerful :3

Mine are now known as Viking of Night Skies v and Pagan Light of Winter v. I have no idea if those names make sense (grammar and stuff... because I am not a native english speaker), but I guess they are better then the funny/stupid names of Wrappings Wings (seriously, when I wanted to breed them last week and looked at their names for the first time after a long time, I thought "What the... what was wrong with you last year?")

Mine are Z'Mindra Midwinter and Miriara Midwinter. smile.gif

I gave them kinda simple names smile.gif

Solstice Sister & Sister Solstice

But still goodies! xd.png

(Odeen @ Dec 28 2013, 08:27 PM) For one week a year around the Winter Solstice, when the nights are longest, Solstice dragons will take to the sky at sunset and not land until dawn

While trying to find fitting names for my two lovely Solstices, I took inspiration from their description provided by Odeen. Moreover, my Solstices have interesting codes, which I wanted to be somehow associated with their names :3

And so I named them:

Winter Night Spirit and Winter Night Wish - just hover over the names and see the codes tongue.gif )

I don't have some real names for them yet..

But i named one Soow after her code (and was surprised i got that!) and i plan to name the other one something along the lines of Zoe's Solstice because her code is ZoEGP

Mine are Aurorafrost and Solsticeshimmer. ^-^

Edited by Denwayasha

Lady Holiday Glow, and Lady Holiday Warmth

One of mine is named Elsabeth, sort of like Elsa from Disney's Frozen, and the other is named Hiemare, which is Latin for "I am frozen", also inspired by Disney's Frozen biggrin.gif Their color scheme reminds me so much of the movie.

I went with Solstice Satin (partially inspired by her code), and Winter Velvet.

I named my Adult Solstice "Beautiful Snow Spirit" and my frozen hatchling "Snow Flake Bliss." smile.gif

Noctem Hyemis and Frigida Nocte

They SHOULD mean winter night and cold night in Latin.

It was tempting to finally use a name I had been holding for a long time, Fanderay. Fanderay is the Wolf of Winter, a character in a book series I love. True, I could use it on one of the other winter/ice breeds, but for all that the theme fits they don't really fit.

Edited by Nectaris

Since my two Solstice Dragons became adults a few hours ago, I decided to name them~

Eve Of The New Year and Nightfall Of The New Year

Edited by OutlineOfChalk