TJ09

2013-12-27 - Holiday Event Encore!

After protecting my fort for the final 5 minutes of the event, it's perfectly safe. Despite the fact it was going to be fine anyway, I just couldn't leave it alone. Anyway, I loved the event ad can't wait for the drawing biggrin.gif

This has been one of the best events the cave has ever had, in my opinion anyway. I loved building my fort and pelting snowballs. When the event ended I felt bad, I still had over 1,000 snow balls to throw. xd.png I hope the event gets opened back up next year. It was too awesome for a once in a lifetime thing. *bats big fwuffy kitten eyes at the mods*

anywayz, when will the new prize dragons be given out and will there be a PM sent?

Aw, there it goes sad.gif thanks TJ, spriter's, and anyone else who helped!

And now comes the suspense of the raffle drawing... >.<

Last year's first announcement was Jan 8th, so I think it will be a few more days before we can expect to hear anything.

I wonder if TJ has sent out the raffle winner emails yet.

The winners won't have been picked yet! The event just ended 10 minutes ago and there were some people scrambling to get their entries earned because they just found out about it or just were able to get here, or whatever.

Have a little patience. It will take some time. wink.gif

Might as well relax a bit about the drawing, folks. It didn't get done til almost 3 weeks into January last year, and another week or so til we found out the winners, eggs weren't delivered til Jan 28 last year.

Crap, does no one read my posts at all? People posting right after with questions and responding to same answers I give that other people after me give. Sheesh.

Edited by Riverwillows

I wonder if TJ has sent out the raffle winner emails yet.

No, I highly doubt it. Give him a few days and watch the NEWS section for his posting.

We had word posted here earlier that TJ was going to freeze them all in the repaired state, so I wasn't worried.

I wish I had known that before! Oh well...

Loved my first Christmas with DC! wub.gif

Edited by imperatrica101

anywayz, when will the new prize dragons be given out and will there be a PM sent?

Won't be PMs. Notification is sent to the email you registered with. Make sure your email addy is up to date, just in case. wink.gif

It will be a few days, yet. TJ is nearly magical, but he can't work that fast.

This event was a lot of fun. I hope we can do something like this again in the future too. I just wanted to personally thank the spriters and TJ and everyone else involved in making this happen. It was totally worth all the hard work you all did, and extending it another 25 levels was great! Thank you!

I'm so pissed with myself right now. I didn't realize the end date was the 2nd. I never paid attention to it, and it snuck up so fast. I changed my fort earlier today and I wasn't done with it, now I'm pissed off I can't add any more to it. mad.gif

I should just be happy with it because it's super awesome as is. I just wanted to add more.

Thank you TJ and everyone who made this holiday event possible for us.

I enjoyed this years event more than any of the others.

Good luck to everyone.

Well, crap. It's still 11 over here in Texas and I subconsciously thought I still had enough time to make some last-minute changes. Now it's stuck in this awful half-finished state...

And you know what's sad?

I still have 600 snow balls left. smile.gif

I have 2330 left smile.gif

I wish I had known that before! Oh well...

Loved my first Christmas with DC! wub.gif

This is my fourth Christmas event, and every one of them has been amazing, and I don't know how, but every one is better than the last! I'm glad you enjoyed it! <3

ETA - 899 snowballs left, with no where to throw them now! xd.png

And there is a thread in suggestions about reopening these events so Trees, Wreaths, etc. can be fixed, http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=157742. I hope this helps.

Edited by dragongrrl

Hah hah hah... sitting here finishing up the day by watching the New Years Day Parade for the first time today...

What a way to finish it up...

I have 2330 left smile.gif

Jesus, Ruby. Were you planning to blitzkrieg other people's forts?

Here's a credit of the "new" fort stuff added for the encore so you can see who added what smile.gif .

Sprites:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image tikigurl91

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image Odeen

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageOdeen

user posted image Birdzgoboom

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image Odeen

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image Hawaiianbabidoll

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image Hawaiianbabidoll

user posted image Hawaiianbabidoll

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image Verridith (Will these be getting modified for perspective?)

user posted image Birdzgoboom

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image Dolphinsong

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image Dolphinsong

user posted image Sif

--------------------------

Walls- user posted imageuser posted image

Arches- user posted imageuser posted image

towers- user posted imageuser posted image

keeps- user posted imageuser posted image

aangs-sister

----------------------------------------

user posted imageuser posted image JOTB

user posted image Wynni

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[

Edited by rubyshoes

Lol...you beat me ruby!! I had only about 1700 or so left.

Jesus, Ruby. Were you planning to blitzkrieg other people's forts?

Nah. I just wanted to see how much I could accumulate.