TJ09

2013-12-27 - Holiday Event Encore!

Thank you rubyshoes for the info... Thank you all you artists...

Edited by Husky51

I'm confused about the confusion of the dates. TJ has stated multiple times that when he says "midnight" of a date, he means 00:00 of that date. So midnight on January 2nd would be the beginning of Jan. 2nd. And the calendar showed the 1st as the last day for this event from the beginning.... I guess some people don't think about it too closely, though.

It was fun. I'm sad it's over!! THANK YOU SPRITERS!!!

Won't be PMs. Notification is sent to the email you registered with. Make sure your email addy is up to date, just in case.  wink.gif

It will be a few days, yet. TJ is nearly magical, but he can't work that fast.

Oh~ I don't know why I thought it was through Pm's. lol, thanks. x3

And thank you TJ and mods, for not only creating this awesome event, but adding 25 MORE levels to the awesomeness. You guys rock! Good luck to everyone who made it to lv.25! I can't wait to see what these new dragons look like.

user posted image

Also, This year's X-mas dragon was amazing! So beautiful and graceful! Those wings! My gosh she's awesome! And, is that a snowball in her antler? Makes me wonder if some snow-throwers got a little too carried away. xd.png

I'm confused about the confusion of the dates. TJ has stated multiple times that when he says "midnight" of a date, he means 00:00 of that date. So midnight on January 2nd would be the beginning of Jan. 2nd. And the calendar showed the 1st as the last day for this event from the beginning.... I guess some people don't think about it too closely, though.

It was fun. I'm sad it's over!! THANK YOU SPRITERS!!!

Tends to mean midnight Cave time, AKA when TJ's timezone hits midnight. It's always been GMT-5

That was fun! Thank you SO MUCH TJ...also JaziAndCo and Odeen for the beautiful sprites of the new Christmas egg...Sif, Marrionetta, and Nakase as contributors to Snow Wars...Marrionetta, Mysfytt, Imbecamiel, Nakase, Sif, Dolphinsong, Aangs-sister, Fiona BlueFire, Hot on Fire, Tikigurl91, Odeen, Lythiaren, Wynni, and of course TJ for all the Snow Wars sprites that made this sooo much fun! I know there's probably even more spriters to thank since Wikia hasn't yet added in the gorgeous work that was added p to level 50, so pre-emptive thank you to you too. Also a general thanks to everyone who worked their butts off on Christmas and New Years to make sure everything ran smoothly, I'm sure it wasn't easy! This was an EPIC first DC Christmas and I really enjoyed myself! I just wanted everyone who worked hard, even the DC members who gave the newer people a leg up in levelling, to feel special for the holidays wub.gif Happy 2014 everyone!!!

Edit: Thanks for the additional credits, rubyshoes!!! More big thanks and appreciation to Birdzgoboom, Hawaiianbabidoll, Verridith, and JOTB too! Ik this probably sounds cheesy, but my family went thru a huge loss in August, and coming here to read new comments or throw a few icicles really helped to distract me from my grief and let me enjoy Christmas. Not to be mushy, but it meant more than yall will ever know

Edited by xoxoLuver_Grrrloxox

TJ is in the Eastern US. That's why.

Still had over 2300 snow left I think. It was a lot of fun, I love looking at other people's stuff, and the new dragons are lovely. Thanks to all for the hard work you did.

I ended with at least 1700 units of snow left over. xd.png I'm glad I don't have to keep patching up my fort now. I'm very happy with how it's left!

That was fun! Thank you SO MUCH TJ...also JaziAndCo and Odeen for the beautiful sprites of the new Christmas egg...Sif, Marrionetta, and Nakase as contributors to Snow Wars...Marrionetta, Mysfytt, Imbecamiel, Nakase, Sif, Dolphinsong, Aangs-sister, Fiona BlueFire, Hot on Fire, Tikigurl91, Odeen, Lythiaren, Wynni, and of course TJ for all the Snow Wars sprites that made this sooo much fun! I know there's probably even more spriters to thank since Wikia hasn't yet added in the gorgeous work that was added p to level 50, so pre-emptive thank you to you too. Also a general thanks to everyone who worked their butts off on Christmas and New Years to make sure everything ran smoothly, I'm sure it wasn't easy! This was an EPIC first DC Christmas and I really enjoyed myself! I just wanted everyone who worked hard, even the DC members who gave the newer people a leg up in levelling, to feel special for the holidays wub.gif Happy 2014 everyone!!!

Edit: Thanks for the additional credits, rubyshoes!!! More big thanks and appreciation to Birdzgoboom, Hawaiianbabidoll, Verridith, and JOTB too! Ik this probably sounds cheesy, but my family went thru a huge loss in August, and coming here to read new comments or throw a few icicles really helped to distract me from my grief and let me enjoy Christmas. Not to be mushy, but it meant more than yall will ever know

So sorry to hear of your loss!

DC and the community has helped a number of us to get through many tough times, including the losses of family members, and I'm glad that you 'had here' to go.

I hope this new year is much happier for you, your family, and for us all, than the one just past.

I'm not sure how that contradicts or why it would be confusing? The beginning of the 2nd is the end of the 1st. o.o

~

Shoot! We were playing games, so I didn't quite spend all my snow. Ah well, lol. It was fun. =3 I hope TJ posts how much snow was thrown in this epic snowball fight! <3

I just wanted to thank each and every person who was responsible for this holiday event. This includes all who lobbed snow or received said lobbing with a kid's heart biggrin.gif . A plus, 100% great time. The holiday dragons this year are works of art!

I'm not sure how that contradicts or why it would be confusing? The beginning of the 2nd is the end of the 1st. o.o

~

Shoot! We were playing games, so I didn't quite spend all my snow. Ah well, lol. It was fun. =3 I hope TJ posts how much snow was thrown in this epic snowball fight! <3

My stats are dismal. I only destroyed two major forts. Well, I guess two sieges of 600+ is better than none.

Thanks for a wonderful event. I had so much fun! biggrin.gif

I kept changing the banner outside my fort a million times - I loved the Chicken Lords, the Mythical Rooster, and the Yellow Snowmen. laugh.gif Wish I could build 3 forts - one for each of them. laugh.gif

Thankyou TJ, and everyone involved. cool.gif

This game was fun; I'm sad to see it end. I finished my Snow War by destroying someone's fort- good thing the forts are saved in pristine condition. laugh.gif

Lol, I had 2268 snow units left - no killer instinct at all!

But I had a great time, and would like to thank TJ, the spriters and Mods for yet another wonderful Christmas event, and to wish us all the happiest new year ever.

So sorry to hear of your loss!

DC and the community has helped a number of us to get through many tough times, including the losses of family members, and I'm glad that you 'had here' to go.

I hope this new year is much happier for you, your family, and for us all, than the one just past.

Thanks! I hope so too, for you and for everyone on here! Here's to 2014 being a year of new beginnings for all of us smile.gif I wanted to let TJ know that this is more than just pixellated dragons and snowballs for some of us, it's a nice refuge too

That was very fun! It was my first Dragon Cave event that I have ever attended. It was awesome. Can't wait for other events. I also love the new dragons. I have two wonderful ones. Well I guess . . . Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Damn, I missed redecorating my fort! Ah well. At least I managed to get it up to level 50. smile.gif Was a cool event, and easy to participate in (very appreciated by me, with an 8 month old crawling around I can't participate in events like I used to). Thank you!!

~

Hahahaha

I would like to know that as well!

this was very fun <3 my first christmas event that i was actually here to participate in despite having my scroll since '08 lol

<3 Loved making my snow fort! Redid it several times and I'm overjoyed with how I finished it. ^u^

Ended up chucking about 2000 units of snow, I believe. xd.png Was quite interesting, some of the forts I saw.

A few notable ones I hit-

user posted image

Kudos to whoever had that awesome cabin layout idea!

user posted image

x3 I don't think we can tell you like the cats.

^u^ Very lovely. <3 I love how you put the single cat sculpture right in the middle.

Merry Christmas [belated] and Happy New Years [also belated] everyone!