TJ09

2013-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Through some Christmas miracle I managed to snag two through all of the errors and lag.

Good luck and Merry Christmas everyone!

Merrrrry Christmas everybody. I am one of the fortunate ones to have my power restored and heat here in Ontario, Canada. There are lots of people still without hydro due to a major ice storm that struck here Sunday!!! Which means no xmas turkey or dinner for them. The officials are saying they may not get their power back on until Thursday or Friday!!! Time to get some new eggies!!!

Merry Christmas, peeps!

I managed to snag myself two. Hopefully they stay where they are and aren't lost because of the database issues. Can't incubate atm but wow are they pretty! Thanks spriters and TJ. <:

Wow the Lagmonster is really doing a number on the cave this year. And it's only 12:12!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

I also keep getting database errors.... but am plowing through those like the snow i've got outside xd.png the cave will be fixed probably once everyone gets their share of the pretty eggs smile.gif too many people going "Awesome!!!" at once I think.

(Toppage page 9)

EDIT: I've also been auto-locked out if anyone was keeping track of that.

Edited by Dragonhatchling

OMG. Dat egg. It's beautiful ; A; Pleaaaaaase let that shade of blue be the bulk of the adult!

Possibly a Star-themed dragon? Star of David perhaps? Scratch that- the codes are Cooke and Sugar.

Totally going to be a sugar cookie dragon biggrin.gif~

Scroll locked for another few hours, but I'll certainly have my lovelies today without a doubt biggrin.gif~

Edited by Daypaw

I only managed to grab one egg before the cave crashed again and now it's so bad it's nothing but code

ah I missed the big holiday releases on here

EDIT: and could it possibly be a gingerbread dragon??? I can't see the egg but there were a few things pointing towards that so that's what I'm hoping for

we need more cute dragons in the cave

EDIT2: now that I can see the egg I'm not so sure.....

Edited by CowlRaven

Glad I managed one before the database errors started up!

Hopefully I can grab my second soon enough...

I caught one! Yay! I'll have to wait until tomorrow to catch another, as I'm locked with other Christmas eggs.

The eggs are freaking beautiful! ohmy.gif

I'm to bed, have to work tomorrow!

Finally managed to snag my two for this year. The constant message about a database error made it more difficult though.

Good golly gosh, those new eggs sure are pretty. If only the site would work long enough for me to get one. Sigh.

Nonetheless, I'm sure TJ is doing his best to get everything running smoothly again.

Merry Christmas everyone! OMG! The new egg is sooo beautiful! Thank you, TJ & spriters!!

But I heard the cave say, ere it lagged out of sight, “Database errors to all, and to all a good night!”

It wouldn't be a DC event without chaos. Good luck everyone! The eggs look gorgeous, I can't wait to see what babies come from them!

That's an interesting code... QOQtB. Got my two, so don't have to worry, but either way... we killed it.

Yayyy got two xd.png

If you can't get your scroll to load between the database errors try going here dragcave.net/dragons /1,1,0 this is the hatchling/egg page and seems to load for me even when the whole thing wont.

xd.png VERY pretty I hope they end up just as blue as their eggs that would be SOOO pretty <3