TJ09

2013-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Beautiful eggs, got my two already biggrin.gif

Thank you TJ and spriters, Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!

And that dear is how Mommy survived the ghosts of Christmas Past trying to fill her scroll with coal instead of eggs!

Merry Christmas everyone!

I got my two new eggs, and I must say, I love these egg sprites! A blue Christmas dragon would be epic biggrin.gif

I think I got my two. I hope so. Very lag-y. Happy hunting and happy holidays, everyone.

Hahahaha, even the banners in people's signatures are crashing. Merry Christmahanukkwanzadan, and remember- these beautiful new eggs will still be dropping for another two days. You'll get yours eventually!

Fifteen minutes to catch my two. Since I'm catching for my whole family it's going to be a long night. I may see Santa. heh

ok well on the plus side MERRY CHRISTMAS on the negitive side i keep getting "Sorry, a database error has occurred " and it wont keep me logged in but i got one so yay trying to get my second

also i think the server has crashed im getting the problem loading page lol

Somehow managed to snag my two. Huh. But yay what a pretty little egg! Can't wait to see what it grows up to look like. Merry Christmas everyone and happy catching. (:

Look at the codes- I think we have some cookie dragons on our hands!

Got my first one... Have to stay up for an hour to get my second...

But WOW! These eggs are gorgeous! And very different from all other Christmas eggs! I can't wait to see what they will turn out to be! <3

Merry Christmas everyone! Good luck to all! smile.gif

Wow the cave has been blown up! I tried popping the URL into Downforeveryoneorjustme and the site told me "http://q doesn't look like a site on the interwho?"

But somehow between the myriad tabs of clicking, I spotted a message that loaded saying I was at the breed limit. So I guess I have my two eggs? I can't even load my scroll to doublecheck! xd.png Shame, I was planning to AP hunt while everyone else was busy in the main page.

Ah well, Seasons Greetings to all!

EDIT: I managed to load my scroll and I have two eggs! But also two sick hatchlings that were ERs a couple hours ago! D: I hope I can manage to load the pages to fog them...

Edited by Lord Shadow the Hedgehog

Got one egg before the site crashed, things are pretty intense in the cave. Lots more people this year. Thanks TJ and the Spriters!

Well, I think I finally caught two eggs, but with so many database errors occurring I haven't been able to view my scroll yet.

Happy hunting, everyone, and thanks to all who made this year's event as enjoyable as it was.

Oh wow -- despite all the lags and the crashed and the errors, I somehow managed to pick up two anyway. Woo hoo. Happy Christmas -- I hope the site behaves better for everyone else!

Thanks TJ!

Oh jeez, I'm not even going to bother catching one right now. There's like what- 500 people put there! And I can't even log on, but that's irrelevant.

Oh? Seems like the new update on this phone refreshes the age automatically and I got my eggs. Sweet.

Edited by car340

The lag, it burns. D:

I managed to get one though. I need to wait until some of my eggs hatch to catch another. ^-^

Merry Christmas, everyone! biggrin.gif

I managed to snag my two eggs despite the errors - they are gorgeous (<- the eggs, not the errors)! I wrote their codes down and took a screencap in case anything happens to them, considering what's going on with the site right now.

Edited by Ioma

I got my 2 eggs but then a database error logged me out and I can't get back in rofl

Thanks TJ and artist.

Merry Chistmas all.