TJ09

2013-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

We officially broke the cave. I can't get anywhere now, not even my scroll - I managed to grab two eggs, but with how the cave is being, I'm worried they'll disappear. ;3;

Between the database errors I managed to grab my two, but the site is so laggy I haven't even seen what the eggs look like yet. The picture of the eggs on the OP looks amazing, I can't wait until the lag clears enough that we can actually see them!

No luck so far. I can't even see anything because I keep getting database errors and <%TITLE%> errors. *sobs*

I think she's dead Jim :x

EDIT: Yep! No data received sad.gif I know TJ will have it up and running asap though. I mean it is Christmas for him to so...smile.gif

Edited by lainey_lane03

Merrrrry Christmas everybody. I am one of the fortunate ones to have my power restored and heat here in Ontario, Canada. There are lots of people still without hydro due to a major ice storm that struck here Sunday!!! Which means no xmas turkey or dinner for them. The officials are saying they may not get their power back on until Thursday or Friday!!! Time to get some new eggies!!!

Good luck with all the database errors, lol!

And Merry Christmas to you as well!

Can't get anything yet, but that's ok - there is a whole day still.

Merry Christmas!!

Well.....I think I got two but with all the data base errors I can't check my scroll. Thank God we have three days to nab these. The eggs are beautiful!!!!

Welp, didn't make it in this year. At least it's a Blue/Gold color scheme ^^

I am getting the same thing in database errors. Saw the eggs in there and when I tried clicking on them got database error as well. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm getting database errors... oh well!

Still working on snagging two lovely eggs for myself. Thank you TJ and spriters who have made this DC Christmas special and fun! biggrin.gif

Ahhh the annual shut down. Of course we could all grab eggs at reasonable times but where's the fun in that?

EDIT: Still got my two though! A testament to my devotion and patience biggrin.gif

Edited by JapanRocks

I'm gonna try to get my eggs later. I keep getting error messages and the lag is crazy. But hey, nothing says merry Christmas on DC then downtimes and lagging. tongue.gif lol!

Argh, crash, boom bang Santa fell down the chimney and broke a leg trying to get us our beautiful new Christmas eggs. Database error...shakes fist...

Wow I managed to get two in-between all the site error and lag.

And I managed to see them! They're really gorgeous. I can't wait to see the hatchlings and adults biggrin.gif

This has been a great christmas on DC so far!