dragongrrl

Which Banners Did You Choose?

Which Banners Did You Choose?  

129 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I went with red, because I liked the dragon on it =P I was tempted to add some blue ones in, but they didn't fit so I just kept it at red only

I chose purple because I like the crossed swords and purple is a noble color. smile.gif

I picked the pink for no particular reason. I didn't even pay attention to the descriptions or emblems until later. laugh.gif

There was really no question for me. Purple, of course. wink.gif

I used red because I thought it was the nicest looking banner, and had the fullest color. And it matched my kitties scarves.

Can't lie that I was stuck. Joining with the Mythical Roosters was very tempting, but the pink banner ultimately put me off.

Wasn't going to join with the red dragons, cool at that sounded. Incubator dragons + ice fort = no good can come of that.

Went with Team Purple as a solo banner. It's a nice spot of color amid the labyrinth of walls and trees, and the crossed daggers are nice.

I chose yellow because that is my favorite color. And the snowmen team? Yep, count me in, I mean, who doesn't love snowmen?

Purple. Because it's my favorite color... And you know, Purple dragons. Plus I like the symbol.

Red Dragon all the way. My kitteh army fights under his banners and wears his color on their scarves tongue.gif

Allegiance to Team Purple, because it seemed the most fitting of two 'serious' banners for me [second being Team Snowfort].

And yeah, swords are good old classic.

I picked the Red, as it reminded me of how when I played games with my cousins, my team's name was always "Red Dragons" as we wore Red every time and we all liked Dragons X3.