dragongrrl

Which Banners Did You Choose?

Which Banners Did You Choose?  

129 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've been looking at all the different forts and got curious about the choice of banner colors. Red seems like the most common single color, but maybe that's just among people choosing to display their forts.

So what color or colors did you choose? Is it simply a color choice or a specific allegiance?

Use the poll and post your reasons for your choice. smile.gif

My choices - Red and Blue. I love all the Red Dragons, so Red is my first choice, but I also love my Chickens, so I had to add the Blue. Total allegiance to both, since my Chickens are nested between the Royal Crimsons and the Reds on my scroll. <3 I do love the idea of the Mythical Rooster, but I just couldn't bring myself to add a pink banner. rolleyes.gif

I chose the red banner, mainly because I recently watched the new Hobbit movie and it sort of reminded me of Smaug X)

The yellow snowman makes me giggle ^^

And I also didn't want too many colours going on so I made myself just pick one.

Edited by night_huntress30

Purple. Because, you know, the Ravens. And I like the color purple.

But since I'm only putting up the large ice keeps, the flag isn't there.

I chose Green because... LOL, I don't know. Once upon a time it was my favorite color, and it still holds a special place in my heart--something to do with my dad. :3

EDIT: Also, GO TEAM SNOWFORTS! FTW! xd.png

Edited by Evolette

I chose red because it was the option that didn't feel completely awkward to me. laugh.gif (As in, for me, personally.)

If there'd been a neutral-description fuchsia/magenta, though... user posted image

Ah well. laugh.gif

Edited by pinkgothic

I chose red, not sure why, probably because it's the only one with a dragon on it lol

I went for the Blue Banner - as the color better matches my Fort's theme...

And because in Fable 3 my favorite outfit is the Giant Chicken Suit - and my favorite quest is leading the Chickens around.

I am the Queen Chicken!

I chose the red and purple banners. It was out of a combination of colour preference and wanting to avoid certain insignia. XD Like, I didn't want the roosters/chickens/snowmen because they weren't as "normal" as the red and purple banners. Quirky for sure, but not really the kind of thing I want to have stuck on my event page forever. =P

I was tempted to get the blue one though because I like the blue but them chickens... XD

Purple for me since it is my favorite color and all.

Well, I had originally used blue and yellow, but I saw the red used in a lot of other forts and realized it just looked really nice due to its contrast with the ice, and changed to red.

I used Blue and Pink, who can resist the temptation of the chicken lords and the mystical rooster... and thanks to Daydreamer for making the amazing sig banners for everyone.

I picked red because of the dragon and I love the color red, after reading the description of the pink banner, I just know I had to have one.

I didn't use the banners, none of them really fit the kind of fort I was going for. Maybe if there were some blank ones I would have.

I picked the pink banners because they were pink. The snow fort field and art is almost all in blue-white pastel and pink looks nice with it. I wasn't particularly fond of any of the emblems so I picked the color that was most attractive in context.

My fort (uh... Dracovania Castle ) has allegiance to the dragon lord. Of course having the dragons on a field of red helped with that choice. But I also have all the other flags in my keep. That is because the other lords are visiting my realm to participate in the best games and meals that any castle can afford. The flags are flown of the lords that are currently in residence as a courtesy. rolleyes.gif