ValidEmotions

The Academy OOC

I start on the 13.. should be fun, supposedly I am sharing a room with a drug dealer...

The snow storm of the year hit two days before school started. They cleared it away right before they had to open... but it was just an inconvenience enough that it delayed the part needed for my game and cancelled all my plans for the end of the break :/

Have class on the 20th, but working full time till then, will post soon as I can

Fear not, Dain! For the Lucky is reasonable and understands your plight.

...And on the third (or second) day of being accepted, Luckyclaw looked upon the sheet of Lachrymation and said "I hath procrastinated for far too long!" And she used the Tool of the Control C and the Command V. Then, from that day henceforth, it was displayed upon the Wall of Heroes for all to look upon and revere.

The Lucky looked upon the race at that time, knowing it too must be added to the Carving of Creations, and proclaimed from the tops of the mountains to the lowest shadow of the most sunken valley; "Eh, I'll get around to that .-."

Edited by Luckyclaw

xd.png Oh gosh Lucky. Hahaha

Anyways, sorry about your troubles :c

Jaina, take your time as needed. I certainly understand a busy work schedule.

Straight after losing my computer the internet decides to slow to 5 Kbps (or there abouts), so my posts will be more spaced (last attempt we lost connection for a few hours). And I finished school last November, huzzah!

Did lucky eat something bad? She's typing in third person 0.0

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

I about to start the Spring term for my second year of college tongue.gif

I think Lucky's just being Lucky. Nothing bad eaten?

Luckyclaw is not talking in third person. I'm obviously The Truly Fabulous Narrator, and The Truly Fabulous Narrator is working on a post. A post that just so happens to be written by Lucky.

I ate bad potatoes that were delicious and listened to Miror B's theme.

I may have a 2-hour delay tomorrow, and if that's so then I'm taking the day off of school.

Are you trying to imply that Alaska is cold? >_>

... Nah x3 It is lol. My stepdad lived there for 20 years when he was younger

I guess I'm lucky to live where I do, then. It's warm enough for me to go around in shorts and a t-shirt. We won't ever have snow days; however, there was a freak hail last night.

Thats the crazy thing, I like in Texas of all places. Its is supposed to be hot here ._.

Actually, living in-land has dire consequences on the weather. If you live near water like I do, the temperature of the land doesn't fall as quickly because it takes water a longer time to heat up or cool down than land alone does. Since you live in Texas, most likely away from a large water source, your land heats up and cools down very quickly making for extreme highs and extreme lows.

MYTHBUSTED.

Oh, also, sorry Narvix but Sin's post is short because I have to go to bed in case I do have school tomorrow sad.gif . I'll get a quality Sin post in tomorrow.

Edited by Luckyclaw

16 presently active, 1 in limbo to be active, and 2 in stasis until their owner finally shows up. Making a total of 19.

EDIT: Lunch is a free period so long as you make it to the next class on time.

Edited by Narvix

Oops. I meant "how many students (NPCs included), go to this school?" It would be an awfully small school if only PCs went to it, I think.

I would estimate at least roughly fifty? We have 100 rooms with the ability to house two students each, placing a max student capacity at 200. We have 19 total PCs so I think a rough total of fifty or sixty NPCs + PCs wouldn't be a bad guess? It's really up to you guys though.

EDIT: Why, M.P? I hate the cold .-. Love the summer but don't like bright sunlight |D

Edited by Narvix