ValidEmotions

The Academy OOC

Well for the past week here the temperature has been a constant 40 degrees Celsius, with a lot of humidity, even at night! When it's cold it's easy to become warm, put on coats, eat/drink warm stuff. Hell we had a raging storm yesterday, and it's still boiling. Sorry im just complaining.

wait, so there are NPC students? wouldn't it make everything simpler to say that not many people are willing to go?

also, if you get cold, it takes forever to warm yourself up, but i personally love the cold

Weather seems to be fine at my place. No rains, clear skies, and just annoying tropical mosquitoes to take care of. With a dash of measles to worry about. Making a post very soon.

M.P, Soria had interacted with James at the top of my last post asking if he wanted to tag along to the dragon quarters from the cafeteria.

Also, if there were no NPCs, it just wouldn't be much fun not much of a school. It's not like there's thousands of students, just more than 20.

I did the orientation and the headmaster's speech, would you like to do the introduction to gym class, Narvix?

Yeah, I can handle the introduction. You'll need to give me a couple hours though. My head presently hurts .-. I'll get it up before or just after I've had dinner.

EDIT: Sorry guys, that's all I could think up to post. We'll take a couple or three posts for new students to ask whatever questions come to mind and then we'll get class started under the assumption that about half to two-thirds of the time was consumed by introductions.

Edited by Narvix

Right sorry, I should have rp'd that he decided to finish his food and to meet up at the courtyard. Ill edit my post.

Hey guys! I just have a little suggestion. Can we have the updated list of classes that still need teachers in the first post (or second post)? Just so that it would be easier for everyone to see and to sign up to be teachers. smile.gif

Edited by Natevaelle

I think that is a good idea Natevaelle, and that reminds me. Lucky, have you added the sheet to our two headed history teacher yet?

So sorry for not posting the past couple of days. I didn't know what to say tongue.gif

I'll work on formatting a list of needed teachers, because that's a good idea.

Also, the page is up on the wiki and our two-headed history teacher is mentioned in the staff list, and I'm working on making links to each teacher's Wiki page in the Staff List section. It'll just have to wait until tomorrow, or perhaps the weekend.

Edited by Luckyclaw

Sorry for the crappy post. I still have a lot to do, so I'll make a better one next time when I'm a little more free to write.

Besides they're just jogging, what could possibly happen

Nothing for Soria because, well, they are just jogging but Lucky and I were planning for the students to be broken up into groups and set free on an obstacle course.

I do wish to give the few who haven't posted yet a chance to do so before we possibly set the course in action.

Edited by Narvix

Twig might very well surprise people when it comes to an obstacle course. That is, if the teacher even lets him attempt it.

Will the teachers get angry if James uses his... skills to do the obsticle course? They never said no to phasing through objects biggrin.gif

If you/he don't want one, he doesn't have to have one. On the character's side, there usually there has to be a reason aside from "I'm grumpy and hate people", though.

im not gong to be able to post for like a week. please just assume Lorf is doing whatever the other students are doing

Dually noted.

Also, if everyone is ready of course, we think it's time to end gym class. It'll be more interesting next time, but for today everyone's just getting introduced Please post here in the OC thread when you guys feel it's time to end.

@Lucky: I am fine with ending gym as well. smile.gif

@Emerald: Hey Emerald! I am not sure if you noticed. But I made a post where Sil is talking to Cassie. smile.gif