Dirtytabs

Show off your fort!

Here's mine. It's a random ice army base thing in the forest or something. I might tweak it a bit, but it's at exactly 500 max HP :0

...I don't feel worthy of a fort anymore...

I think I'm just going to leave the thing blank...

You have a wonderful fort - you should keep it! <3

You have a wonderful fort - you should keep it! <3

Say that looking at your fort. Or birdzgoboom's fort. Or gotw3's fort. Or crysera's fort. And especially PieMaster's fort; that's the one that got the whole thing started.

To me, after looking at those, there's no true creativity; just walls and towers. I CAN'T EVEN CONSTRUCT A CASTLE!! And, if I did, I'd most likely be using someone's fort as a reference. There's no honor in that.

I don't feel happy at all...be it here or sitting in my chair. I think I'm just gona cry myself to sleep.

Good night.

Well, I might as well show mine as well. I think it's finished, but like the saying goes- "art is never finished, only abandoned". But here it is smile.gif

Say that looking at your fort. Or birdzgoboom's fort. Or gotw3's fort. Or crysera's fort. And especially PieMaster's fort; that's the one that got the whole thing started.

To me, after looking at those, there's no true creativity; just walls and towers. I CAN'T EVEN CONSTRUCT A CASTLE!! And, if I did, I'd most likely be using someone's fort as a reference. There's no honor in that.

I don't feel happy at all...be it here or sitting in my chair. I think I'm just gona cry myself to sleep.

Good night.

Mine's just OCD. I like it, yet it's almost too heavy. I may go back later and thin it back down a bit. Make it a little more graceful. Yours is good, solid but not too heavy.

...I don't feel worthy of a fort anymore...

I think I'm just going to leave the thing blank...

But but but you has an awesome fort--! D:

Apparently decided my fort was finished now, since i can't bring myself to add anything else. xd.png

Good night.

I think I may understand that feeling a great deal. Don't let it stop you in things - even if another castle inspires/influences your work, it is still yours and will have a uniqueness of its own.

From a person who has applied something sounding like this to much of my own life, I can testify that denying/working against influences is for a large degree extra time denying potential/useful tools towards whatever you do. It also tends to add sadness to your life - you come up with a unique idea, but refuse to share it when you see something better/similar.

Edited by NecronLordofLawtan

Hahaha.....

Can we show of other forts, too??? I just saw a HelloKitty face made of cats and I am still rolling on the floor.........hahaha

Here's mine. smile.gif I like it and I'm just going to leave it alone before I wreck it. (Okay I lied, I went and added more snowballs and things while typing this message...xd.png)

I'm not quite sure what possessed me to do what I did with mine. I did originally intend to do one large fort taking up the whole size of the map. I felt weird putting the cute igloo inside the big fortified ice brick walls and I wanted something a little more interesting, so...I cut the walled fort down to 1/4 of the thing and made four 'armies'. xd.png

I LOVE those cats...xd.png

And now I'll spend some time looking through you guys' forts for fun. I don't want to change mine anymore. This was fun. smile.gif At least I didn't forget to finish my fort like I did with the darn wreath...

I think I'm done. My fort(s) represent different "people" with different ideas of what a fort should look like. I hope that's made somewhat clear by the different flags and materials. biggrin.gif

Shame there are no cornerpieces for the walls, I had to make a maze out of snowballs.

http://dragcave.net/holidays13_fort/scotland

Anyway, it was a fun project smile.gif Love the whole idea of snowforts and kinda jealous of everybody's castles now!

I find the round and square ice towers both work well for corners. smile.gif

Edit:

My fort is not even a fort, before I knew it I was just drowning in cats: http://dragcave.net/holidays13_fort/tnoelemaK

That is so awesome. I was waiting for someone to forgo the ice and snow parts altogether. Very nice! I'm jealous. biggrin.gif

Edited by pinkgothic

I think I'm done. My fort(s) represent different "people" with different ideas of what a fort should look like. I hope that's made somewhat clear by the different flags and materials. biggrin.gif

We went a sort of a similar route, though I didn't give each group their own proper fort. Heck, Team Purple is just a kitty with a surplus of snowballs, and Team Red Dragons is overconfident with one snowball, a kitty, and a dragon. xd.png

*Bows down to DragonGirl10188*

We're not worthy! We're not worthy!

-On a side note, I will try to make one more castle-

Ahaha. Yes, yes. Definitely.

BOW DOWN MY SERVEANTS.

Hey, who destroyed my fort? Jealous little

We went a sort of a similar route, though I didn't give each group their own proper fort. Heck, Team Purple is just a kitty with a surplus of snowballs, and Team Red Dragons is overconfident with one snowball, a kitty, and a dragon. xd.png

I love yours, too. :'D

We both went for "Why only one fort? LET'S MAKE SEVERAL!"

Let's face it the different types of forts scream for that! biggrin.gif