TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

Yay! Level 25!

Now to focus on making my fort look awesome.

The snow dragon statues look so cool.

Ohhhh I got ya, I see where I misunderstood. Here I was thinking it had said "no limit to how many at one time" as opposed to "no limit to how many you can get."

My mistake! Thank you both!

What did everyone breed their wrapping wings to? I went with sunstones, but I saw someone did one x a silver, and it was very pretty!

I bred one of mine with an Arsani and the other with a Grave dragon. I love holiday x holiday pairings and I thought the Grave dragon looked particularly good with it in terms of color and shininess. The Arsani's pose looked really good to me too--they kinda balance each other. Hopefully someone will love my pretty babies since I didn't keep any--they all went to the AP.

Finally got an 2007 Holly egg, woohoo!

And even got to the 25th level at Snow Wars, so what is left is to build fabulous snow fort and catch two new holiday eggs at Christmas biggrin.gif

Okay, and maybe try to trade my Holly to another, with messier backround so I wouldn't feel quilty breeding about it (since I can't give it a mate with equal backround...)

What did everyone breed their wrapping wings to? I went with sunstones, but I saw someone did one x a silver, and it was very pretty!

Wrapping Wings are perfect with Mints. I am soooo looking Forward to make this a checkerboard biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Bbpax

Finally got an 2007 Holly egg, woohoo!

And even got to the 25th level at Snow Wars, so what is left is to build fabulous snow fort and catch two new holiday eggs at Christmas biggrin.gif

Okay, and maybe try to trade my Holly to another, with messier backround so I wouldn't feel quilty breeding about it (since I can't give it a mate with equal backround...)

At least you got lucky. I'm still trying to catch a Holly. sad.gif

Since I've missed the last two Christmas events, this whole "no limit to how many you can catch" thing is super exciting for me:D Means I have a decent chance now to catch a few of the things I've missed, and so far I've lucked out with nice/decent lineages as well:) yay Christmas!!

Everything is perfect with mints.

rolleyes.gif

Not that I'm biased or anything...

Of course, it is! (Perfect with mints... biggrin.gif)

Thank you, TJ, for another fun holiday and for allowing us to indulge our fantasies in more than two Christmas dragons. I've snagged some lovelies from the AP and had others bred for me.

<3 <3 so exciting. I hope all the eggs I've bred so far have names and homes!

I bred my first one with a Royal Crimson, and will probably do the same with the second - if anyone wants to trade lines for future checkers, you can pm me. I thought about Silver, but I only have one female CB Silver, and I do want to breed checkers.

ETA: Mints! Why didn't I think about my Mints! rolleyes.gif

Edited by dragongrrl

Thanks to Syphoneira, I have my FIRST Holly! biggrin.gif *dances happily*

As for the Wrapping Paper of mine, I bred it with last year's Valentine's dragon. My Alt Sweetling charmed the Ribbon Dancer this year. smile.gif

I breed my dragons but I could choose only one egg. Whrere is the "no limit" thing? Even I look on the breed limit section it says only two of each christmas breed...

I breed my dragons but I could choose only one egg. Whrere is the "no limit" thing? Even I look on the breed limit section it says only two of each christmas breed...

i think it only applies to eggs, not adults.

and your only allowed to choose 1 of your eggs, the rest are released for others. its always been like that. but you can still catch more from the AP.

Edited by reddof-f6

Everything is perfect with mints.

rolleyes.gif

Not that I'm biased or anything...

What is it with you and mints?

I want to get unlocked; it's high time I grab some pretty holidays for myself.

I've given up on catching any hollies. My internet is just too slow tongue.gif I bred my Wrapping-Wing to a Royal Crimson and I think they look really lovely together. I hope someone makes a checker out of them.

Edited by KaelaBoo24

Gah! I wish I could just snag one more 2nd gen Snow Angel! Those eggs go by so fast! Why can't we just keep more than one egg from breeding? *face plants*

I bred my wrapping wings with this year's Halloween dragons LOL

I love the colours so much. I forgot I was egglocked though, so I didn't get to keep one.

I just sooooo love this event!

*sing*

"Holly, holly, egg we adore Thee, Egg of glory, Egg of love;

Scrolls unfold like flowers before Thee, waiting at your hatching cove.

Melt the clouds of tedium and sadness; drive the dark of the year away;

Giver of immortal gladness, fill us with the light of day!"

Edited by Becka