Count

The Count Project

I have an update!

Update: Count Reddington bit an egg. It remained pure!

Dragon: The new blood

Since this is Red's second born, it's up for adoption. Since it looks like Zerhai hasn't got an egg yet, I'll send them a PM. smile.gif

I have an update!

Update: A hatchling has migrated smile.gif

Dragon: Hatchling

Red's egg has been hatched and a teleport link been sent to Zerhai smile.gif

Edited by CharonDusk

Yay! She made it! Let's hope her bite goes good.

I have an update!

Update: A Montague has matured and is ready for biting!

Dragon: Countess Corona

Countess Corona bit for her first time today! C:

I have an update!

Update: Countess Corona bit; and it remained pure! Lucky her!

Dragon: The pure egg

I am keeping it for myself, because Countess Corona feels lonely D:

P.S. It is CB and started as a Nocturne.

Hi! I know your wrote if the project was large enough you would do maybe another line. I have a special CB original bitten (of a sorts), but instead of 2009 he's from 2012.

http://dragcave.net/view/fU2D6

Not sure what happened. I just remember looking at! it about a year or two ago and being like "Well thats not right...but cool!" If you would like to start another lineage I would absolutely love to help!

Hi! I know your wrote if the project was large enough you would do maybe another line. I have a special CB original bitten (of a sorts), but instead of 2009 he's from 2012.

http://dragcave.net/view/fU2D6

Not sure what happened. I just remember looking at! it about a year or two ago and being like "Well thats not right...but cool!" If you would like to start another lineage I would absolutely love to help!

Actually I have the same thing... I think they're not technically CB, but somehow the scroll where their parent was located was burned, leaving no record of the bite.

Still, we can be happy to have our 'CB' vampires, haha.

I want to participate!

Forum Name:EvilYogurt

Scroll Link: Hiss!

Clan: Capulet sounds fun!

Preferred Method of Contact: PM me or comment here. I'll definitely be following!

OMG I LOVE VAMPS SO MUCH!! And Romeo and Juliet is one of my favorite plays. Lemme join soon! biggrin.gif

Edit:

Hold the fang-- er, phone! It turns out that I rescued a Montague from the AP already! Nope, no Capulets for me... but long un-live the Montagues!

http://dragcave.net/view/ADKtG Formerly known as Silver Crypt of Terrae, I would like to present Countess Argenta!

Welcome! And thank you for rescuing a Montague from the AP!

well with my first try: Countess Izlanyth was lonely over here and she snubbed all the other vampires on my scroll for partnership, she bit into what was once a purple ridgewing, also a shimmerkin like she was, hoping for a partner, and success: New montegue egg (male influenced)

I have an update!

Update: Marchioness Egvirtoor bit an egg but killed it.

Dragon: UQt60

I want to participate!

Forum Name: Hialeah

Scroll Link: My Scroll

Clan: Capulet sounds fun!

Preferred Method of Contact: PM ME

I don't actually have a vamp yet... so I'm not quite sure what to do with that.

^vv^

Edited by Hialeah

I have an update!

Update: naming of Countess Izlanyth's partner....

Dragon: Count Wolfstar Dra'axi

as a side note I had used all of my vampires to bit eggs and only 2 died! (woohoo) I only kept one from this mass biting and it is to be Izlanyth and Wolfstar's servant (eventually i will write descriptions for all these but for now here is his link: Servant Sunsoar Dra'axi

I am going to try to have Wolfstar bite an egg when he comes of age.... and I'll gift that one, well as long as it stays on my scroll I will....

Edited by Zerhai

Scarlet's Childe came of age, and I have named him.

I have an update!

Update: The Capulets have a new member!

Dragon: Marquis Victor

I'm taking a break from biting for a little bit; trying to get some things from the Giving Tree, lol.

Oh yay! Corona's child survived, and it has a funny code xDDDD But he grew up, and gendered as intended. I named him after his code biggrin.gif

I have an update!

Update: A Montague has matured and received his vampire name!

Dragon: Count Edoro

He was not influenced. Also, he got me my Bronze Trophy yay! C: I will wait for a while so he can rest before he bites, he like, just now grew up. But yay!

I have an update!

Update: Count Wolfstar Dra'axi bites the egg and it is transformed into a vampire. However, your other dragons become repulsed by the egg and toss it away from you.

Dragon: http://dragcave.net/lineage/AQ2S8

even tried to catch it again but failed....

Good luck to myself. Once again, the victim was a CB nocturne.

I have an update!

Update: Count Edoro bit, and it's pure again! C:

Dragon: The Pure Victim

AAAND it's pure! I'm not influencing, but in 25 days Countess Corona will bite her SECOND BLOOD. C:

Ahem... Been a while. Some might still remember me, I just disappeared for a few months. Tends to happen when it comes to this site. Still I came back for a bit to let my Montagues off the leash.

I have an update!

Update: Countess Vaeriahal defends her title as one-hit wonder by killing yet another egg... I guess I should come to terms with the fact she's simply a sadist.

Dragon: Egg

I have an update!

Update: Count Nimaenex bit an egg and it stayed pure!

Dragon: Egg (this egg has been claimed!)

I have an update!

Update: Count Irdienum bit an egg and it stayed pure!

I have an update!

Update: Count Siinfaneidar bit an egg and it stayed pure!

I guess I can't really complain with 3 out of 4 staying pure. Anyway, the three eggs are up for grabs to any Montague coven that wants them. Also a reminder that the egg of Count Nimaenex has Capulet roots since Nimaenex was originally a Capulet egg. Please mail me if interested. All eggs have gone to a new home.

Edited by HellRising

never mind me, just hanging around. My big sister told me about this and thought I'd take a look.

Edited by RogueSunshine

Never mind my little sister, she's a dork.

I have an update!

Update: Countess Argenta bit an egg, but it was killed. Mourn the loss of what may have been in store for this Montague hopeful!

Egg: Weep for the thuwed!

Edited by EvilYogurt

Never mind my little sister, she's a dork.

I have an update!

Update: Countess Argenta bit an egg, but it was killed. Mourn the loss of what may have been in store for this Montague hopeful!

Egg: Weep for the thuwed!

Would she like a vampire egg? I could try for one maybe.

Maaybe, but odds are I'd steal the egg from her LOL.

Is anyone else having terrible luck with their bites lately? Three of my vamps bit yesterday, and two were repulsed and another one died. sad.gif

Maaybe, but odds are I'd steal the egg from her LOL.

Is anyone else having terrible luck with their bites lately? Three of my vamps bit yesterday, and two were repulsed and another one died. sad.gif

I could try for a Capulet if she wants one ^^ That way you can't steal it, though it might make an interesting story if you did... o.O

I have an update!

Update: Seems Count "Red" Reddington has become closer friends to one of my Shadow Walkers than I thought, because he's decided to name this adopted hatchie after the SW!

Dragon: Count Peta

Think I might write a dragon-journal entry to give this some more depth. Not sure, yet xd.png

Edited by CharonDusk

Finally, she grew!

I have an update!

Update: A Montague has matured!

Dragon: Countess Catastrophe

I'll take a longer break from biting. This girl needs some blood 'ere. I'll let her rest until Countess Corona can bite again.

I have an update!

Update: Count Peta tried his first bite today. It remained pure!

Dragon: The new Montague

Since it's his firstborn, it's staying with me, but any future eggs he produces will come straight here smile.gif

I decided not to wait and let Countess Catastrophe bite her first egg C:

I have an update!

Update: Countess Catastrophe bit, but the egg was repulsed.

Dragon: The minty victim

Good luck to the catcher C:

Edit: I am changing my forum name to iiKrystal. Thank you for your time.

Edit II: I'll change it sometime when you can change your own forum name by yourself.

Edited by cippisweetForForums