Count

The Count Project

I have an update!

Update: A Montague is all grown up and ready to continue her line

Dragon: Countess Nerium

Gonna wait until Red and Veti can bite again before she will try her first bite.

I have an update!

Update: A Montague is all grown up and ready to continue her line

Dragon: Countess Nerium

Gonna wait until Red and Veti can bite again before she will try her first bite.

Ooh, a spiral. biggrin.gif And such a pretty name!

Update:

I had a bite earlier that killed the egg, but I don't remember who did it.

However, Countess Utuhua bit this guy successfully!

I have an update!

Update: Vetinari tried another attempt at biting today. It was a success, but my other dragons decided to be jerks and toss it. I am not happy with them.

Dragon: The lost one

I have an update!

Update: Nerium tried her first bite. It died.

Dragon: The dead one

So yeah. Not the best of luck today, and Red can't bite for over a week. Not left me in the best of moods.

It's awesome to see that this project is still active and going strong! I have some updates, not all good, but still, one out of four isn't bad. One is available for adoption too, please see below if interested. biggrin.gif

I have an update!

Update: Countess Adora bit and egg and it turned! Please message me if you would like to adopt this Montague.

Dragon: (TbhMO)

I have an update!

Update: Count Nirfahsos bit an egg and it was repulsed!

Dragon: (4FeMg)

I have an update!

Update: Countess Silvahlii bit an egg and it was repulsed!

Dragon: (FJkXj)

I have an update!

Update: Count Tovitaan bit an egg and it died!

Dragon: (tF4KZ)

I have an update!

Update: Count Reddington bit an egg. It did not survive :/

Dragon: The egg

This has not been a good round of biting....

Hehehe~

I spotted This little hatchie on my scroll and clicked through its bite-lineage.

Turns out it's a Count! I'll rename all its bite-relatives that I own. One is a messy, unfortunately, because I didn't realise he was a Count.

This includes: Count Zapnih, Countess Uxquen, Count Xhnxi, Countess Utuhua, and Count Mhihro (messy).

I gave everything a double-check and they are all now named. Now sure if I got all of them, but they'll be visible with a few clicks from the above dragons' view pages.

Edit - also named Count Disgow and Count Katgec.

But looks like he wasn't descend from one of the Montagues? ohmy.gifOr was it due to older Vampires' datas are not shown, so you can't track back beyond 2010 and won't have an idea who the sire realy is...

And sorry for the month-late reply, I was just trying to sort out the lineages...

Edited by ishlia

Are you guys able to update the Google doc? I keep getting an invalid file error when trying to do anything. I will just post my latest update here:

I have an update!

Update: Matured

Dragon: Countess Calliope

She also bit an egg but it was repulsed! https://dragcave.net/lineage/ADKtG

I'm updating the document. smile.gif I finally found a proxy that allows me to visit Google.

Count Petofi is the dragon I spotted in the bite-lineage. I might have forgotten to click further after seeing 'Count' though. xd.png

Should I remove the 'count' from their names?

Count Petofi is the dragon I spotted in the bite-lineage. I might have forgotten to click further after seeing 'Count' though. xd.png

Maybe they are still descend from one of the Montagues' lost line then been named correctly? Their lineages are getting huge and it's hard to tell (checking the lost ones slowly I tried but with no luck)... But even if they don't, they can still keep their titles, I guess? Count/Countess are relatively common vampire names. cool.gif

Edited by ishlia

I'd personally rather keep it to true Counts - mainly to avoid bitey confusion.

But hey - look at what Count Disgow bit! (A pretty neat AP find xd.png)

I think I'll keep this one. MINE!!! *laughs evilly*

The ultimate sire seems to be Lamishtu, so, not a Montague. You can keep the 'Count' prefix, as long as you don't confuse the vampires as Montagues. smile.gif

Re: old dragons, Count mentioned that she doesn't see pre-project bites as part of the lineage project (that's what the "Forgotten" term is for), so there's that:

4) Forgotten - may not be added to lineage.

So even if they are Montagues by supposed historic bite lineage, they wouldn't be part of the line. smile.gif

Still, nice find! biggrin.gif

This is a really cool project! how large are the families now?

Good question! There's a Google doc floating around somewhere, but I think it would take a concentrated effort to make sure it's definitely complete. Should give you a good idea, though!

(After digging back a few pages)

Here it is: Dragon Cave: The Count Project happy.gif

Cool the project is pretty big I see! Thats great. Id love to get involved eventually. Ill just observe till then.

This looks neat! And I can always use more vampires, haha.

I want to participate!

Forum Name: silver_chan

Scroll Link: kitty_stitcher

Clan: Capulet

Preferred Method of Contact: PMs here will be fine.

...I'm picking Capulet not only because I honestly like them, but at least in part because the male's family tree looks so empty sad.gif I hope I get one from him, though I'd of course be just as happy with one from his wife.

Vamps are cool, and I don't have one so..

I want to participate!

Forum Name: cippisweetForForums

Scroll Link: cippisweet

Clan: Montague

Preferred Method of Contact:  PM

I tried to bite for you, but alas.

I have an update!

Update: Count Daedalus bit an egg, but it repulsed.

Dragon: (M040E)

I have an update!

Update: Count Secundus bit an egg, but it repulsed.

Dragon: (0YuGr)

I have an update!

Update: Countess Fuchsia bit an egg, but it died.

Dragon: (0OpTa)

(M040E) was bred at :26 if someone wants to stalk the AP for it.

(0YuGr) was bred at :29.

This looks neat! And I can always use more vampires, haha.

I want to participate!

Forum Name: silver_chan

Scroll Link: kitty_stitcher

Clan: Capulet

Preferred Method of Contact: PMs here will be fine.

...I'm picking Capulet not only because I honestly like them, but at least in part because the male's family tree looks so empty sad.gif I hope I get one from him, though I'd of course be just as happy with one from his wife.

I hope you're not gauging that by the first post; that's hopelessly out of date. biggrin.gifHere's a better idea. There are 39 pages. ...the first 28 pages are all Capulets. biggrin.gif

Edited by pinkgothic

Ooooh, nice! Well, I'm still sticking with Capulet, they're more my idea of vampires anyway tongue.gif Vicious strong creatures that kill by strength and all that.