edwardelricfreak

Steven Universe!

Looking forward to the new episodes.

I wish we had quality cartoons like this when I was a child.

Looking forward to the new episodes.

I wish we had quality cartoons like this when I was a child.

I definitely agree. Although Powerpuff girls was legit.

One and a half weeks left 'til the special starts! Perfect timing, too--it's right after my APs. I'm excited :3

once again! theres some leaks going around from a cartoon network app. theyre pretty minor tbh it's just a screenshot and a short clip of steven but the screenshots have something kinda... weird and spoilery so uh

i cant believe this show gets leaked by its own channel more consistently than it actually airs episodes

Edited by Switch

I had a thought.

Ages ago Peridot told us that 'Pearls just stand around holding your stuff', which led me to believe that back on the Homeworld, Pearls are basically some kind of fancy furniture. This was backed up when we saw Blue Pearl, who throughout the entire episode just stood there, presumably as decoration. She didn't have a single line, even when Garnet appeared and everyone else expressed their shock or disgust.

When we saw Yellow Pearl, not only did she have some lines but it looks like she has an actual job (being Yellow Diamond's assistant). I wonder if this is why she was so smug, as she wasn't just there to look pretty, but had been trusted with an actual task?

It could explain why Homeworld Gems were so scared of our Pearl. If you have always seen someone as a person, but as a kind of table, then wouldn't you be terrified? Imagine if your sock drawer started swinging swords around and attacking your neighbours.

oh my gooooooooood, the new episodes are just asdfghjkl. so much happend. not gonna say more because spoilers.

Oh my god. Oh my god. I just saw the short promo for next week's episode. Peridot's face! Lapis' face! That little awkward shuffle!

I can not stop laughing xd.png

two episodes aired early today only in france but theres english versions online and im not gonna say anything besides hit the diamond is easily one of my favorite episodes

Hit the Diamond was a masterpiece

Ruby and Sapphire are so gay they can't even function normally.

So they said Steven would return in the summer.

They never specified which summer. (totally not stolen from reddit)

Can we all agree that Hit the Diamond was really the climax of In Too Deep?

I'm hoping that Monster Reunion will be one of the earliest episodes they show in SoS. Really want to see Centipeedle uncorrupted.

Steven Universe was one of my favorite shows, then my other fandoms sucked me in when the show kept going on it's long hiatuses. Now I can't get into it like I did before the hiatuses. But this could change that.

Wait wait wait...was that Stevonnie in the latest promo?

We get another Stevonnie episode!? =D

Super Huge Spoiler Alert

TETRIS MOM! She's perfect and now my new favorite character aside from maybe Centipeedle. I really can't wait for both of them this season, but I hope that "guest voice actor" doesn't mean that Bismuth will be gone soon.

Edited by serce2

I've just seen the leak.

I am stunned.

SPOILERS

Rainbow Spaghetti Mom. And I heard her mention other gems, sounded like Crazy Lace (Agate), Snowflake (obsidian?) and another one. Wonder what they were like.

Also can't wait to see how she reacts to angry green nerd and salty water gem and vice versa.

Edited by CharonDusk

I want moar Centipeedle.

I swear, if Centipeedle isn't the first gem to be uncorrupted, there will be a rebellion xd.png

Is it terrible of me to not want Jasper to become a goodie?

I mean, I love Peridot, but I kinda miss the villianous version of her. Jasper is such a good antagonist I want her to remain a threat for a while.

The hiatus has ended. The nuke has hit.

PROMO SPOILERS BELOW IN WHITE

so that's how Greg got the money for Mr. Greg, Peridots tablet, AND the new car.

"Drop Beat Dad"

Marty: (steps out of the bus)

Me: (sinks in chair until he goes away again)

Amethyst as bald Marty appears in "Onion Friend". At the time, I wondered why he had less hair and if that was an animation error. ohmy.gif

Yes that was such a good episode. Love the song too.

Too bad the episodes come out when i'm sleeping

This is the best episode, EVER, of SU. It's going to be hard to top this.

But, can't wait for tonight's episode!

Just seen Monster Reunion.

The feels. Just the feels. I wanted so much to give Centipeedle a hug.