edwardelricfreak

Steven Universe!

EEEEEE!

Also, I have a question?

Um, so would CN have to buy another season of SU for it to air, or does SU have to buy airtime from CN?

OH MY LUNA I LOVE THIS SHOW!~ wacko.gif

I love everything about it.....Especially the lore behind the gems and what they can do (I even have my own Gemsona so I had to research everything I could about them). This show is like an addiction for me, but I'm SO glad it is!

Plus I love Amethyst, she's so cray-cray~

I'm ready!! Bring on ALL the SU!

Edit: it is time for the grandpocolypse to end and SU to begin!

Waitaminute....The 15th is TODAY! blink.gif I gotta go get some popcorn, candy, and a milkshake! Be right back! *hurries to the store*

Waitaminute....The 15th is TODAYblink.gif I gotta go get some popcorn, candy, and a milkshake! Be right back! *hurries to the store*

It IS?!

OHMAHGOSHOHMAHGOSHOHMAHGOSHOHMAHGOSH YEEEEEEES

I need to prepare my fanning!

Edit:

OHMAHGOSHOHMAHGOSHOHMAHGOSHOHMAHGOSH NEW THEME SONG

WOOOOOOH

I know it is the same song, but new as well! Yeeee!

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Happy StevenBomb week!!! :'D

The theme song is awesome and that episode made me cry. I love this show <3

I love the new theme song animation!

Oh my gosh, all the feels for the last two eps (Keeping it Together and We Need to Talk). I'm not sure I'll ever get over Garnet crying over the monstrosity that is homeworld forcing broken gems together. Peridot was hilarious, though, in an evil kind of way. And Greg's story on fusion. ;~; Him and Rose are adorable. Poor little birbgem, though. x3 And Steven and Connie - oh my gosh, what cutie patooties. They just fall apart when the music stops, lol! I CAN'T BELIEVE GARNET THREW A STICK AND AMETHYST CHASED IT. brb dying

Lapis i'm comin' to save you ;n;

Just

ugh that episode /hurt/

Edited by Dr. Paine

Wait, I have a question for We Need To Talk.

spoiler alert

When Greg and Rose were dancing, Pearl asked why they kept doing it, because the fusion didn't work. Garnet then says it did. What did she mean by that?

end spoiler

Edited by serce2

spoiler alert

When Greg and Rose were dancing, Pearl asked why they kept doing it, because the fusion didn't work. Garnet then says it did. What did she mean by that?

end spoiler

Because they fell in love. Another reason why Garnet is so badass; she plays with words like toys xd.png

spoiler alert

end spoiler

They talked! It became a real relationship, not just a fling. They trusted each other with their fear's and actually got to know each other, just like gems need to do to fuse.

user posted image

:') we're gonna die

a third time

wait what if Sardonyx is Pearl+Garnet

Its a more positive stone

However...sardonyx is the alternate form of the august birthstone apparently, and...well, we all know the other one.

Edited by arya10

user posted image

:') we're gonna die

a third time

Oh-ho, Sugar has gone ahead and implemented a newer gem?

We need to beg for an Obsidian and Sodalite now *volunteers gemsonas as tributes*

When it comes to gem theories, at this point I look more at actual design than meaning xd.png At least... I mean peridot is a stone of forgiveness, transformation and new beginnings and the like; jasper is a stone of protection, grounding and reason, sugilite is for stability... tongue.gif

I do think it's worth noting sardonyx can come in a sort of white/green/black-brownish banded variety too.

What if we've known her all this time?

user posted image

(Granted, the gem there itself doesn’t quite match, but then again lapis lazuli is generally veined with white and flecked *tho honestly I'm still hoping for Lapis to regenerate with freckles someday*, and jasper is banded more often than not; and their actual gems in the show are very much not like that xd.png And yeah I know the title card they gave us had orange/red, but honestly who’d put it past the crew to do a little misdirection~)

sardonyx looks like this, http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-PYqelAS-dfs/UCRK...ead+company.jpg

which still makes me think its Pearl and Garnet

but there's also Green Sardonyx, but, Gems usually follow their full gem name (i.e. the mysterious 'yellow diamond' that's not just 'diamond') so it might not be a Peridot fusion.

I feel like it might mean that Jasper could come back though

What if we've known her all this time?

user posted image

(Granted, the gem there itself doesn’t quite match, but then again lapis lazuli is generally veined with white and flecked *tho honestly I'm still hoping for Lapis to regenerate with freckles someday*, and jasper is banded more often than not; and their actual gems in the show are very much not like that xd.png And yeah I know the title card they gave us had orange/red, but honestly who’d put it past the crew to do a little misdirection~)

*slams fists against table* yes bring back centipeetle immediately

even if she isn't Sardonyx i need purified centipeetle asap |D

I'm just halfway through the first season and trying not to spoiler myself too much but--is there a Crystal Gems breeding project yet? AND IF NOT WHY. and if there is where?? AND IF NOT THERE NEEDS TO BE. <3

I'm just halfway through the first season and trying not to spoiler myself too much but--is there a Crystal Gems breeding project yet? AND IF NOT WHY. and if there is where?? AND IF NOT THERE NEEDS TO BE. <3

Count on me to make it. It has to include the Gemshards, they fit too much

Ugh centipeetle my baby ;3;

It actually might be a cluster too, because when Garnet was bubbling the cluster gem, you can see it turn into a pokeball thing, like centipeetle's gem.

The crewniverse is sneaky D:<

been busy so I only just watched the last bomb episodes and all I can say is Rainbow Quartz is a Rocker!!

Pearl's dream was just wow

I don't have a "breeding" project but I am collecting dragons that are similar to different gems and am naming them accordingly. I also have a storyline to it but that's a different story.

Edit: So far I have Ruby and Sapphire (frozen gemshard hatchlings), Garnet (Pyralspite), and Rose Quartz (Rosebud of course)

Edited by Drakessis

Ugh centipeetle my baby ;3;

It actually might be a cluster too, because when Garnet was bubbling the cluster gem, you can see it turn into a pokeball thing, like centipeetle's gem.

The crewniverse is sneaky D:<

I still think that was an animation error myself xd.png Like... why would the bubble suddenly just transform the cluster like that, y'know?

Ah well, we'll see biggrin.gif

(And I don't have any Gem breeding projects, but I do have a few of the SU songs on my scroll! biggrin.gif There's Lapis Lazuli, Love Like You, and Giant Woman ^^)

okay so I finally just got caught up... and I gotta say, I was expecting (spoiler) Lapis and Jade to be Malachite based on their fused design, but I was hoping to make that my gem name. NOEP

and now I'm waiting with y'all for the next one. and also PEARL. ;_______;

Edited by elynne