edwardelricfreak

Steven Universe!

Whoo, finally caught up with all the episodes. Charon covered most of the important points, so I only have a few to add.

I don't think Yellow Diamond had anything to do with Pink Diamond's murder. Going by her performance in 'Feeling Blue' she's missing her sister as much as Blue Diamond and is just as broken up by it. Unless it's guilt talking...

Supposedly there were eyewitnesses to Pink's murder, who claim they saw Rose Quartz kill Pink with her sword, but Rose's sword doesn't shatter, only destabilise their form. And if there were eye witnesses, then how come no one jumped in to help? Either someone was there or they weren't, which is it?

I've wondered about this for a while, but was Pearl (our Pearl) always Rose's Pearl? If Rose was a high enough member of Pink's court to have her own Pearl, wouldn't she have a pink one too? But our Pearl is white, did she belong to White Diamond at some point?

Lastly, I thought it was really sweet how Yellow and Blue were leaning on each other when they appeared for the trial, like moments before they were comforting each other and trying to prepare themselves for what was to come.

ninja.gif

I don't think Yellow Diamond had anything to do with Pink Diamond's murder. Going by her performance in 'Feeling Blue' she's missing her sister as much as Blue Diamond and is just as broken up by it. Unless it's guilt talking...

Supposedly there were eyewitnesses to Pink's murder, who claim they saw Rose Quartz kill Pink with her sword, but Rose's sword doesn't shatter, only destabilise their form. And if there were eye witnesses, then how come no one jumped in to help? Either someone was there or they weren't, which is it?

I've wondered about this for a while, but was Pearl (our Pearl) always Rose's Pearl? If Rose was a high enough member of Pink's court to have her own Pearl, wouldn't she have a pink one too? But our Pearl is white, did she belong to White Diamond at some point?

ninja.gif

For the first one, at the moment I'm in agreement, simply because her reaction seemed what I'd consider pretty normal for someone essentially just accused of murder. Though her act in "Feeling Blue" could've been just that: an act.

We had one: Eyeball, who....well. She's a Ruby. Not exactly the brightest of gems, and look at how easily Amethyst fooled them into thinking she was Jasper. But other than her, where are they? As you said, you'd think they'd be leaping at the chance to see Rose shattered. Which leaves two possibilities: there was no witnesses, or they're unwilling to speak up.

But why?

And that with Rose's sword is a big one, one of the main reasons I don't think she DID shatter PD. It was made specifically so that it couldn't shatter a gem, but was supposedly used to shatter PD. Now, if you were only trying to make it LOOK like Rose did the deed but didn't know this little fact, only that she used a sword....

I honestly believe our Pearl once belonged to White Diamond, who might've gifted her to Pink Diamond. Two reasons: whenever we see the show in single palettes, characters are always portrayed as a single colour (or hues of it). Such as The Answer, which introduced Blue Pearl. What colour was she? Blue. What colour was our Pearl shown as? White.

But the biggest thing for me is gem placement: so far, the other Pearls we have seen have gems in the same place as their owner. But both Rose and Pink Diamond had their gems on their stomachs, whereas Pearl has hers on her head. Which other gem do we know who has a gem on their head and would most certainly own a Pearl? White Diamond. This is also why I don't think the Pearl that makes up Rhodonite is Pink Diamond's Pearl: wrong gem placement.

Edited by CharonDusk

I've seen theories that Pearl may have been the one to shatter PD;

~ She uses swords as well as her spear.

~ When her holo-Pearl attacked her, it did so at naval height, just where PD's gem is.

~ Seems to be very uncomfortable with shape shifting, at least in the present.

~ As a Pearl she would probably blend in anywhere, especially as PD's temp Pearl, because who would suspect anyone who is basically considered furniture? It would be like thinking the table is about to attack.

~ Had the biggest reaction to Eyeball's reveal.

~ Very devoted to RQ, perhaps because she took the blame?

~ May have a darn good reason. She was referred to as 'defective' by Jasper (her pearl is a different shape compared to YP & BP). Whoever she belonged to, she might only have been kept until a new Pearl was made, and then shattered afterwards (Pearls aren't true gemstones, so the process of making one may be very different and either harder and/or more lengthy). Thinking she might be killed and replaced could have led her to act out of desperation.

I buy some of these more than others, but we are met with the same problem. Pearl is even weaker than a Quartz, so there is no way she could have shattered a diamond either.

Though if the writers do pull out a good possible way and it was Pearl, I'll be hella impressed.

While I do think it's a good theory and would be seriously impressed if they pulled it off, at the same time I don't know if I can believe it because....well, there's a bit too much foreshadowing for it, makes it feel....kinda obvious. Too obvious for the Crewniverse.

~ True, true. And we know she is pretty good at it. But as you mention, would she be physically strong enough to do so?

~ A nice little bit of foreshadowing, if it's turns out she did do it.

~ Well, Pearl herself said all gems can shapeshift, but Pearls aren't really considered true gems, they're pretty much just decorations, so do we know if they even CAN shapeshift to the same extent as others can? She can change her clothing and regeneration, obviously, but outside that....?

~ A good point.

~ True, but then, Pearl has a big reaction to many things, especially anything involving Rose or Steven. Her reaction could be just because she didn't want Steven to find out how he did.

~ Could be, but could also be because Rose treated her as an individual, as someone worth acknowledging instead of just decoration.

~ I don't think Jasper refers to her as defective for any reason other than because she joined the Rebellion, because she does what she wants to and doesn't belong to someone.

As for shape of her gem, it seems not all gems of a type have the exact same cut/shape. Look at the Zoo Amethysts, some had the hexagon cut but one had a square cut. And the Jaspers, our Jasper has a thin-diamond cut, but the others in the Zoo have circular gems.

It could be subtype has an effect - some of the corrupted Gems we've seen look a lot like they could be forms of Jasper (two look like Ocean Jasper and Biggs Jasper), but they have different cuts again from those above if they ARE Jaspers.

Plus, could age be a factor? If our Pearl is from a generation BEFORE Y.Pearl and B.Pearl, could that explain the different gem shapes?

TBH, we know so little about Pearl, it's entirely possible she DID do it. But at the same time, I have way too many doubts to say for certain I believe it, at least at the moment.

But really, there's one thing I really want answering - what is in that locked chest in Lion's mane?

Edited by CharonDusk

Out of all of the current gems, Pearl is the most mysterious. We know where Amethyst came from and we saw Ruby's and Sapphire's backstory, but Pearl? We got nothing on her from before joining up with Rose. We don't even know when she joined, only that they were fighting together before Garnet appeared, which I believe is after PD' shattering (which rules out Garnet and Amethyst as the culprits).

I guess thinking about it, it does thin out the suspects. The killer has to be someone we have at least heard or seen evidence of at some point already. Even putting power levels aside;

~ Can't be Amethyst or Garnet because they weren't around then.

~ Same for Steven =D

~ Seriously doubt it was either Ruby or Sapphire because they were both loyal Homeworld Gems at that point.

~ Same reasons for Peridot and Lapis.

~ Not Jasper for about ten different reasons I'm not going to bother posting.

~ Not Bismuth because she probably would have used Breaking Point, which has already been dismissed.

~ Doubt it was any of the Off Colours. If PD was shattered on Earth then they would have had to have been there, but none of them gave any indication of that.

~ Not Blue or Yellow Pearl. They seem to attend their Diamond at all times, so I'm sure their Diamond would have noticed them missing.

So really, it leaves us with one of the three remaining Diamonds, Our Pearl and Pink Pearl (if she existed). Again I seriously doubt it was either YD or BD, so that boils it down to White Diamond and possibly two Pearls.

Ho hum.

Of course, the show could introduce a whole new Gem as the culprit, but to be honest I'd be kinda miffed if they did that.

Some people theorize that Rose put PD's gem/pieces into the chest, but I think she could just have bubbled them (same as Bismuth). Perhaps it contains evidence of the shattering?

Edit: Do you think Lars will learn Lion's portal trick at some point? Maybe he can get back to Earth that way?

Edited by Fortune86

Agreed, we know very little of Pearl's history, and there's got to be a reason that the Crew have kept it behind for so long.

As for all those you mentioned (which I agree on, just wanted to add this in), I don't think our Peridot had even been created by that point, I'm sure she mentions at one point that she was created after the war ended. And with the breaking point, we don't even know if it would've worked on a diamond, even though Bismuth designed it more-or-less with that in mind.

I have seen a few speculators say that the reason we haven't seen White Diamond is because she is a fusion of the other three...which makes no sense at all, considering:

1) Homeworld attitude towards fusion. Actually, now that I think about it, why does Homeworld hate fusion so much? I guess the Rebellion won't have helped since that seemed to have been one of their key points, but it seemed fusion - especially cross-gem fusion - was already hated. Why?

2) Her mural shows only a gem on her head, and if she was a fusion of the other three, where did this gem come from?

3) She has her own symbol on the Homeworld insignia that we see.

4) When we saw the physical representation of the Corrupting Light, it clearly showed yellow, blue and white light. If White was a fusion of the others then that white light wouldn't be there because, without Pink Diamond for the fusion, she wouldn't exist.

I swear, if they decided to throw in some completely new force/character as the culprit, especially one that has no sort of foreshadowing, I will be extremely annoyed. It's just cheap and poor writing.

Perhaps it is PD in there, either as shattered pieces or a whole gem, but as you said, why not bubble her like Bismuth? Perhaps because Rose only wants the chest to be opened at a specific time? More likely, it's like you said, evidence of what really happened. At least, I hope it is, and not just another "meant just for Steven" thing like the tapes.

There's also Rose's Landfill. There's got to be more to that place than just a dumping ground of unwanted stuff. Especially considering the outside looks an awful lot like the Homeworld ships we have seen...

I think it's possible, though we don't know if Lion learned that on his own or if he was taught it by Rose. So guess it's a case of wait and see.

Ooops. Forgot Peridot was just a baby xd.png

I don't see WD being a fusion either, for the same reasons you listed.

There seems to be a likeness of her on Homeworld / the Wanted title cards. Well I hope it's just a likeness, because if she is really that big....(well, it'd explain why she wasn't at the trial at least).

If PD is in that chest, than maybe it's a recent thing? When Rose decided to have a baby she may have figured it would be best to put the really dangerous Gem under an added level of security. I wonder if it is possible for Steven to drag it out of Lion's Mane and have Garnet smash it open?

Though why she left Bismuth...no let's not get into that. I'm still kinda annoyed about the whole situation lol.

We haven't seen any corrupted gem activity in a while. Think any more are going to crop up soon?

Yep, our Peridork is only a little baby xd.png

Just before the event, there was a tumblr (I think) user who had the chance to meet the Crewniverse, and watched the special early. They leaked a few bits of information (the Zircons, the names of the off-colours, that something big happened with Lars) which later turned out to be true.

They also leaked one last bit of info - "The White Diamond statue seen on the title cards isn't a statue." So either it was something else (perhaps a huge ship? The mother ship? Would explain why all the others look like limbs...) or it actually is her. In which case, how big must her gem be? O.o Almost as big as the Cluster...

That would make sense. And to be honest, I expect him to try than and it be completely invulnerable to such efforts xd.png An entire episode trying to break it open in multiple ways, only for the key to be somewhere obvious.

Yeah, the whole thing with Bismuth ticked me off, too :/

Nor have we seen any more forced fusions...I hope we see more of them and corrupted gems. Especially if Steven can figure out a way to heal them.

O.o

Well...that's intimidating.....

(Don't get squished Lars!)

I really need Steven to start trying out his healing powers more. He brought a dude back to life. Now he's back at the Temple he can start crying all over the corrupted gems there and track down Centipeedle.

Chop chop Steven.

Edit: I suddenly just wondered if it would ever be possible for Peridot to get her limb enhancers back. I can totally see them being washed up on the beach, Onion finding them and going on a rampage.

Edited by Fortune86

I have seen a few speculators say that the reason we haven't seen White Diamond is because she is a fusion of the other three...which makes no sense at all, considering:

1) Homeworld attitude towards fusion. Actually, now that I think about it, why does Homeworld hate fusion so much? I guess the Rebellion won't have helped since that seemed to have been one of their key points, but it seemed fusion - especially cross-gem fusion - was already hated. Why?

There's a whole lotta good meta going on, so I can't really contribute (I'm so superficial, lmao), but I wanted to comment on this in particular.

Homeworld certainly has a viciously negative view towards fusion... but they're also extremely hypocritical about it. Topaz is seemingly nearly always fused together and the Rubies eagerly fuse together whenever necessary for fighting. So it seems that fusion between same gems isn't as looked down upon because you're not creating something new. So it's possible that the diamonds, all being diamonds, could be fusing together to be White Diamond. Plus, they're the ultimate power, and ultimate powers often push negative attitudes towards things that they themselves do, either being exempt from the rules or doing it in 'secret'.

That being said, I also I have my doubts on the legitimacy of this theory. It seems more plausible that either the diamonds had a falling out with White Diamond at some point, and that's why we don't really see her around; White Diamond is the superior of the other diamonds and feels comfortable just delegating to them, and that's why we don't really see her around; or White Diamond is also simply dealing with grief over Pink Diamond, and her way of dealing with this is different from the overt sadness of Blue Diamond and anger of Yellow Diamond - instead, she distances herself from the others so this can't happen to her again.

As an aside, not sure how plausible this is, but recent episodes (and your posts!) have me wondering if perhaps Pink Diamond wasn't actually shattered but was perhaps bubbled away, and it was just made to look like she was shattered.

I do attend to agree with the theory that Pearl had to be involved in some way and agree Pearl was probably White Diamond's, at least at some point.

(Un-whiting parts so it's easier to tell where to highlight. =p )

or White Diamond is also simply dealing with grief over Pink Diamond, and her way of dealing with this is different from the overt sadness of Blue Diamond and anger of Yellow Diamond - instead, she distances herself from the others so this can't happen to her again.

I'm personally leaning towards this one, if it turns out she wasn't involved some how. I know it's not the best example, but the supposed five stages of grief are: denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance. Yellow, the first diamond we see, is actually the emotionally worst off of the diamonds, as she's still in the anger phase despite being shown as accepting what happened. But the way she reacts to some things highly suggests otherwise.

Blue, on the other hand, is the second diamond we see and appears the worst off but is actually further along, being at depression and, if the Wanted special is anything to go by, might very well be moving into acceptance.

AS the last diamond, White could be well beyond the acceptance stage, and that could very well be what caused a riff between her and the others. Or she's the worst of all and is still in denial.

That said, that's just some bleh theories from me tongue.gif I still think it's going to turn out that White is the worst of the lot and had a part in Pink's shattering.

Edited by CharonDusk

So there is now rumors of an episode called 'Reunited' coming soon. I have so many guesses XD

Just seen the comiccon trailer and teaser. Things are gonna get interesting.

So, looks like Lars has gone full-blown Space Pirate since we last saw him, which is pretty awesome. And we're getting new gems.

Also heard rumours we might not only be seeing Bismuth and Jasper again, but also the Rainbow Quartz of Steven and Pearl as well as a Lapidot fusion - though considering one of the teasers makes it look like Lapis decides to bail on the team...

Edited by SheridanCharon

On the whole whodunit thing with Pink Diamond, I say Yellow Diamond is the culprit or at the very least involved somehow. During the trial she seemed very disinterested and was all like "whatever just get this over with so we can move on", but once the defending attorney gem started going into detail about who might have done it she kinda got agitated and broke her composure. Then promptly shut up the defense and declared the matter closed for now. My guess is she feigned the disinterest to make it so it wouldn't be looked upon as a particularly important matter and would be dealt with quickly. Maybe she offed Pink Diamond because she was about to go/had gone soft on Earth? Considering Yellow Diamond seems focused mostly towards the military part of the gem empire and conquering for more resources.

I dunno... there are probably dozens of people about to correct me or something but my money's on the giant yellow gem (y)

I really don't want it to be Yellow Diamond. 'What's the point of feeling Blue?' is one of my favourite songs and if it turns out to be an act I will be greatly miffed.

Omg finally found people who love SU! I can't wait for the new episodes to air!

Also, considering Pink''s shatterer: it's most likely Yellow Diamond, but just imagine what drama we'd witness on screen if it was our Pearl! Remember how she reacted when Eyeball said that Rose is a shatterer? Then it could have been realisation that everyone blames someone she loved for the biggest crime imaginable -- on Homeworld I mean. And the way Zircon says "And where was her Pearl?!" really made me think that was an option. But then, of course, our P isn't a Diamond's pearl imao and how high she had to jump to reach her gem? 

21 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

I really don't want it to be Yellow Diamond. 'What's the point of feeling Blue?' is one of my favourite songs and if it turns out to be an act I will be greatly miffed.

Well if that song was a way to manipulate Blue Diamond, I think there was genuine sadness at the loss of Pink Diamond from Yellow Diamond in there. But yeah, convincing her to finish with her mourning and not dwell on it would greatly decrease the likelihood anybody would go poking around trying to solve PD's shattering. 

Personally, I am uncertain as to the true culprit, or for that matter what really happened.

The "Yellow Diamond did it" theory has weight to it because of how she acted during trial, the indifferent rushing turning into cold anger, and her emotions during "What's the point of feeling Blue?" seemed....exaggerated to me. Like she was acting.

That said, those can also all be explained. The indifferent rushing could be down to her thinking that this whole sordid mess is nearly over and just wants to get it finished so she can move on, and the anger when Zircon starts pointing out the flaws? TBH, if I was at the trial of my sister's murderer and the defence turns around and accuses me of the crime, I'd be pretty miffed, too, so in that regard, she reacted normally for the situation.

The "Pearl did it"...this one I've discussed in comments above, so I'm not gonna go into it again in as much detail. In regards to her reaction to Eyeball, it could be because she was the one who shattered Pink Diamond, but let's remember something: of all the Crystal Gems, Pearl is the most...dramatic, she reacts big to A LOT of things, especially anything involving Rose or Steven. So it could just be due to Steven finding out the way he did.

I've also stated my opinions above as to why I personally believe Pearl once belonged to White Diamond.

The "Rose did it" one? Really gonna be honest here: if it turns out to be true and wasn't a part of a further plot, just shattered Pink Diamond because "she had to", I am actually gonna be pretty disappointed. All the "evidence" was easily countered and thrown into doubt with the trial, so to turn around and say Rose really did do it after so much twisting and turning will, to me, feel like a bit of a cop out.

The only thing worse would be introducing an entirely new, unseen force who did it (not including White Diamond, since we know she exists if nothing else).

Honestly, at this moment in time, my money is on one of two scenarios: White/Yellow/Both did it because Pink was seen as being too kind and that made her weak/defective or Rose did it but at Pink Diamond's request because she was involved with the Rebellion somehow.

There's a few things I'm still pondering, though. One being the locked chest in Lion's mane, of course, but there's others, too. The Diamonds on the Rebellion flag and Pearl's spacesuit, Rose's "junkyard"....

Edit: Well, thanks to a weird dream, I have a completely stupid headcanon that Blue Diamond would be the kind of person who like herbal tea and a muffin at breakfast while Yellow Diamond needs like 10 cups of coffee and a whole box of donuts before she can even begin to get up and going.

Edited by SheridanCharon

Oh I'm going to write something over that subject in Tumblr, with pros and cons for each... And I'll share once I get to a reasonable conclusion!

Yup, bringing this back since I just watched the new episodes. Just a few thoughts:

So, first off. Enjoyed the first episode, especially seeing Lars and the Off Colours again.

But of course, the second part is what everyone is REALLY talking about. All because we finally get to see Pink Diamond, but her appearance actually creates more questions than answers.

First of all, it seems Pink might indeed have been defective, because she's considerably smaller than Yellow in the dream. Granted that COULD be due to seeing it the way we do, but in that case, why is the pane shattered in the exact same spot, very close to Stevonnie's height, in real life? Another thing is this looks nearly identical to the Moon base, and the chair there was just big enough for Steven and Peridot, whereas the one here could probably seat all of the Crystal Gems and have room left. So assuming the Moon base belonged to Pink, wouldn't it make sense for the chair to be her size?

Another thing that is really interesting is how Pink actually looks. Is it just me, or does she look an awful lot like Rose? The hair, some of the facial structure, the height... Granted, this could again be coincidental, due to Pink making the Rose Quartz line. But this leads me to another question; Are we even sure Rose actually LOOKS like the other Rose Quartzes? Yes, the gems are similar, but without actually seeing another Rose Quartz, can we be sure? Though, to be fair, we could also say this about Peridot and Lapis, since we've never seen another of them either (except Squaridot in the game)

The other thing that I am really curious about is Pink's gem. It looks nothing like the gems on Blue and Yellow, instead looking like an upside down traditional diamond cut. Now this leads me to something I never thought I'd say, but if you turned Pink's gem ninety degrees, would it possibly look like another gem we see an awful lot? Yes, I just went there.

Finally, I want to look at what we see of Pink's personality and her relationship with Yellow Diamond. First of all, I don't think it's particularly fair to immediately say she's a spoiled whiny brat. We've seen a snippet of her, and without any form of history behind it, it could be taken so many ways. When combined with how Yellow seems to treat her as an annoying thing not worthy of her time, perhaps not even seeing her as a true Diamond, Pink's behaviour could make more sense: she wants to show she's just as good as the other Diamonds are, she wants their approval, their attention.

Now tell me this: have we not all acted this exact same way with our parents or older siblings when they ignore us, especially when we were kids? Now imagine CENTURIES of being ignored, maybe even treated as unimportant. Makes more sense then, doesn't it?

One last thing: I've seen a lot of comments saying this confirms the "Yellow shattered Pink" theory.

Except it doesn't. It gives it more weight, yes, but it could just as easily give weight to Yellow actually missing Pink. Remember the saying, "You don't know what you have until it's gone"? Perhaps part of what makes Yellow act how she does is guilt over how she treated Pink, and only after she was gone did Yellow realise just how much Pink actually meant to her, and now she can never take back how she treated her.

WE'RE DUE ANOTHER FEELS TRIP. ALL ABOARD.

Edited by SheridanCharon

Spoiler

I....I love Pink Diamond. I know we know practically nothing about her, but I love her. 

I also think that Yellow is feeling guilty now. She's torturing herself over how she treated Pink, especially since even in such a short scene we got a pretty good idea of just how much Pink admired Yellow. 

Okay but can we PLEASE talk about the newest episode? I'm absolutely SHOOK

Spoiler

I have seen the new episodes. I...I don't even know where to begin.

Ok, so the old theory that RQ=PD turned out to be true. I know it's been thrown around repeatedly since season one, but I never really took it seriously. It felt like such an obvious twist that it obviously wasn't going to be a twist. Shows what I know. 

But Pearl. OMG Pearl. My poor precious bird mom. Every single bit of RQ related heart break is now so much worse. Rose's affairs with humans, Greg, her death, the revelation that she kept secrets even from her Pearl. And while PD may have tried to free the Crystal gems from Homeworld rule, Pearl was still in service to her Diamond. Unlike Ruby and Sapphire, Pearl hasn't had millennia to do things of her own accord (not counting Amethyst since she's always been free). She's been serving PD the entire time.

And Ruby and Sapphire? Holy sugar (no pun intended). We saw a glimpse that they do not take this news well, especially Sapphire. They've been lied to the whole time. RD may have been trying to do what she felt was best, but it's still a massive thing to try and cover up. How is Garnet going to handle this?

Amethyst may be a tad more lax, but it's still going to affect her. She's one of the gems from PD's colonization efforts. PD is her creator. 

Peridot may just shut down completely. 

Gotta give PD some props for the 5000+ years shifted though. That's supposed to be hard to pull off for extended periods of time, and PD did it for several thousand years on the trot.

Story stuff and repercussions aside, I thought PD looked amazing. She was so beautiful.  

Wow, I'm really shooked too.

Spoiler

I really love PD. It's funny to observe some people's rage at this plot twist. It's so exaggerated!

In my opinion, this way which creators took is very good. Maybe for somebody theory that RQ=PD would be obvious, but nobody expected it will be played THIS way. Congrats for the Crewniverse! Maybe I preffered the option that Pink is hidden in the chest in Lion's mane and possibly will be even Crystal Gem....but this way makes a lot of sense and is good. I literally could not speak for a moment watching these episodes. Wow!

Now I see PD story really sad. She was so desperate because of the other Diamonds' pressure that she faked her murder, and did rebellion against herself. And stayed shapeshifted for sooo long. I know it was said that Rose was vanishing a lot of times and nobody knew why (besides poor Pearl), but this is really stunning thing despite that.

Also being somebody who you are not for real is hard. And not good for yourself. But as you can see, PD loved Earth and its inhabitants much more than herself. But because of her misunderstanding of many things her good intentions led to very bad things, unfortunately. 

Poor Pearl. She was convinced that PD loved her just like she loved PD. But even so, she hid some things before her, and many other things. And even couldn't tell Steven many things about it. 

Remember the scene when Greg talked with Blue about losing their beloved person? So ironic now.

I really want to see what happens next. I believe that we have many things to reveal and many plot twists too be shooked with..

What do you guys think about it?