edwardelricfreak

Steven Universe!

...And I finished season one. That was awesome! The soundtrack is one of the best parts of the show imo. Downloaded the entire OST. <3

hnngh I'm more behind I season one than I thought. I know what I'm doing this weekend! <3

Actually, it was observed that while everyone might've looked young, the heights and all are actually the same as in the 'present'-- it really just seems to be the addition of Rose Quartz makes everyone look tiny/80's (or early 90's) style makes them all look younger, not to mention the fact that here they still have their leader and aren't in the middle of a grieving process ;n;

As for the shapeshifting... they can get bigger to some degree (or at least in part; think Garnet's little trick back in Secret Team), but may not have had the sheer brute force required to break down the communication hub/only Sugilite had the wrecking ball thing going on xd.png

Wow...

I think Amethyst's hair is throwing me off

@Mage- I know right! The music is awesome... Does Rebecca make all the songs or just the theme and Garnet's song (I think)?

Actually, it was observed that while everyone might've looked young, the heights and all are actually the same as in the 'present'-- it really just seems to be the addition of Rose Quartz makes everyone look tiny/80's (or early 90's) style makes them all look younger, not to mention the fact that here they still have their leader and aren't in the middle of a grieving process ;n;

Oooh, thanks for that link! Because I was really confused by the whole "small/young gems" thing since I thought they were pretty darn old, lol. This makes sense, though.

Wow...

I think Amethyst's hair is throwing me off

@Mage- I know right! The music is awesome... Does Rebecca make all the songs or just the theme and Garnet's song (I think)?

Rebecca Sugar writes... most if not all the actual song, but this is the background music team :>

Alright, so I made it up to episode 30 before I gave up and fell asleep. I'm getting there \'-')/

Shirt Club was a great episode! Aside from seeing more of Buck and Mayor Dewey's cute relationship, I really love how they subtly addressed the topic of (quoting Steven here hehe) "They're just using my art in a way I don’t agree with."

HEY GUYS

GUESS WHAT

I FINISHED SEASON 1

YAY FOR LESBIAN SPACE ROCKS

Wait is Season 1 actually done? Or are you just up to date? blink.gif

Yeah we're on season 2 ep 6

Yeah we're on season 2 ep 6

a number of season 1 episodes were moved forward for the Steven bomb week

Open Book, Say Uncle, and Shirt Club are all season 1 episodes, in Say Uncle and Shirt Club you can tell by looking at Garnet, she is in her pre-regeneration outfit

a number of season 1 episodes were moved forward for the Steven bomb week

Open Book, Say Uncle, and Shirt Club are all season 1 episodes, in Say Uncle and Shirt Club you can tell by looking at Garnet, she is in her pre-regeneration outfit

I didn't even notice in Shirt Club... But I thought she was in her old outfit in Say Uncle because it wasn't canon

I didn't even notice in Shirt Club... But I thought she was in her old outfit in Say Uncle because it wasn't canon

No, it really was just because Say Uncle was a season 1 production xd.png (basically anything with old outfit Garnet = takes place before The Return/Jail Break). Story for Steven, I believe, was also produced pre-Return/Jail Break, though after Maximum Capacity given the frame ^^

They need to update the animation in the theme song

Half of the Gems have regenerated since then, thus an outfit change

Rose's Scabbard

More like too many feels in 10 minutes of animation

I'm suprised I haven't been able to find that as a gif yet.. The beginning when Steven's frustrated and laying on the beach right before UG shows up

They need to update the animation in the theme song

Half of the Gems have regenerated since then, thus an outfit change

I'm guessing we won't see one until Amethyst goes through a regeneration... and/or we have more Gems to add to the theme of course. i can dream ;n;

Also, as anyone else seen the previews for Love Letters? Poor Jaime xd.png Of all the Gems to crush on, you had to fall for the one who's already technically a relationship. ... though to be fair Garnet is still her own person, but still xd.png I just love Steven being 'welp that ain't happening' and Garnet's 'nope'.

I'm really curious if Steven could get hurt enough and if so, be able to enter his gem?

Like, would his half human stuff cause problems? Could he survive normally fatal injuries, retreat to his gem, and come back out? Would he scar like humans?

Sorry, the regeneration talking got me thinking.

I'm really curious if Steven could get hurt enough and if so, be able to enter his gem?

Like, would his half human stuff cause problems? Could he survive normally fatal injuries, retreat to his gem, and come back out? Would he scar like humans?

I've been wondering that since Steven the Sword Fighter

Now that it's brought up...COULD he retreat to gem form, or will his human half kill him?

I'm guessing we won't see one until Amethyst goes through a regeneration... and/or we have more Gems to add to the theme of course. i can dream ;n;

Also, as anyone else seen the previews for Love Letters? Poor Jaime xd.png Of all the Gems to crush on, you had to fall for the one who's already technically a relationship. ... though to be fair Garnet is still her own person, but still xd.png I just love Steven being 'welp that ain't happening' and Garnet's 'nope'.

I did, and the selfie thing was... Man, when you have a phone without a camera facing back at you

JAMIE! Mailman's back!

Oh dear

He has a crush on Garnet

Or could he enter a full gem ascension with his human half killed? If so, would he bear a closer resemblence to Rose Quarts?

Hmmmm

Or could he enter a full gem ascension with his human half killed? If so, would he bear a closer resemblence to Rose Quarts?

Hmmmm

That would be awesome.

Now I am officially all caught up with Steven Universe <3

EPISODE 7 HUSTLE!!

I doubt the writers would ever put in a situation where he dies. They have to make the show kid-friendly, and Steven's entire purpose is for kids to 'identify' with a character. Even half-human is close enough. I mean he was attacked by Jasper and all he got from it was a black eye.

Not that I wouldn't mind if he did because he annoys me. xd.png