Name: Kaku

Side: He thinks he's a good guy but he's actually a villian

Weapons (if any): Swords

Powers (if any): He has the power to turn into a giraffe

Species: Human/Giraffe

Appearance: Human Kaku Giraffe Kaku

Other: I love giraffes

Recap time!

Loki, Laine, Azog, and Megaguirus escaped the high tech facility.

Rook met with Loki and Laine who are in the desert while both Azog and Megaguirus aren't interacting.

Gabriel teleported Elsa to her world (I'm not sure he did that in the TV series or not)

Clint and Luis are waiting for them to return

Chell got taken by the police.

Aayla, Master's Jaina, Rtas’, Jack, and Dark are still talking

Scout found Samus and they're in a clothes store shopping

I think I missed someone, but I don't know who. sad.gif

Depending on how far back you need it to go, RoD, Millia and Blaze talked. And Abby kis bored because the country doesn't have lots of things to destroy

You may have missed Autumn. That's OK, as I'm trying to figure out where Fyrel is. Because sometimes he's an idiot, he may or may not have been caught, (and escaped with the rest) they just never saw him.

I was listing people who are in groups, actually. Not people who haven't done anything yet.

EDIT: I have a question. If Gabriel can go between realities, why doesn't he just pop back into his own or why doesn't he just take everyone back? Is it just an illusion or something or can he actually do it? I apologize if I sound foolish. I'm honestly know nothing about Supernatural.

Edited by Doctortear

I think it would make more sense if it was a reality he constructed based on Frozen. Because why would the other Elsa be there, then?

I'm kinda stuck with Rook. I'm still trying to figure out how he would react! I knew this was going to happen!

*Bashes head*

Is there a picture of her you could show me? I can't find a character sheet for Megaguirus in the OP.

Thanks! :3

Ugh, oh no, what I didn't want to happen, happened almost immediately. *FACEPALM* xd.png

Switching out Flynn for this fine fellow

User: Claw

Name: RED's Medic

Side: villainous neutral

Weapons (if any): syringe gun, bonesaw, medi-gun

Powers (if any):

Species: human

Appearance: Link

Other: "Archimedes no!"

And what are you referring to? I'll try to fix it if I can

Edited by shadow_claw

Oh, nothing, it's fine. I just have no idea if I can role play Rook in a fight. xd.png

Oh my GOD, MEDIC! xd.png It would be funny to see how he reacts if he sees Scout. By the way, I clicked your link in the Appearance and it just redirects me to Tumblr.com, saying that it can't find the link. When I tried again by changing the link a little, it brought me to this error page where the background was meant to hypnotise you and gave me a minor headache. o.O

Nevermind, I didn't see that you went back and edited, my bad.

Edited by Doctortear