shadow_claw

Ultimate Guide to Real Life

Since Doctor got the ball rolling, I suggest we start bringing the cops and such into this. I would like to see Loki and Lanie get shoved in area 51 or something like that, and the military will get involved in order to try getting rid of the "serial cosplayers". Do any of you guys want something specific to happen to your characters?

Area 51 is a air plane testing facility. It has nothing to do with aliens, that's just a bad rumor that makes zero sense if you look into it.

I honestly think at some point the characters would have to integrate into society or hide away. For example, Samus might disguise herself as a normal person and live a "normal" life, but still be who she is and do what she does. Mean while, Ridley would have to hide out someone in fear that the government might try to kill him.

Edited by Doctortear

Yeah, I'm just not that into conspiracies or political correctness (I know you're right I'm just lazy).

Alright then, we'll get that going as soon as everyone else agrees.

I'm thinking that at some point, all of the people who can make themselves look like normal humans can try to live "normal lives", but still be who they are. It would be fun to see people try to keep a low profile while trying to stop those who want to kill everyone. It would add realism to the story. Low profiles, social life, character interaction, beat bad guys, keep government off your back. It think it would really make the story fun!

Sounds interesting, Ryuga might try that. Probubbly Jaina. Eridan would need convinced that he isn't a god. Millie could hide. Abby would destroy the Earth

Now to be fair, there was one police car brought in; it just didn’t fare very well against Azog wink.gif. Joking aside though, sounds good to me. I know Aayla wouldn’t really be able to blend in to live a ‘normal life’, but she can use the Force to help her hide. However, not really sure how to deal with Azog under this plan, so any ideas and/or advise would be greatly appreciated.

Okay, perhaps the joking wasn’t entirely set aside…Going back to the Area 51 thing, what if 'The' Area 51 was somehow brought to the real world as well, or any of the other ‘secret labs/bases/installations’? I know, not gonna happen, but the visual struck me as funny… A farmer goes to his field or a runner going down a deserted road, comes across the place that shouldn’t be there, so he/she stops in confusion only to be surrounded by the ‘military’ personnel. *“Now that wasn’t here yesterday” “You’re under arrest!” “Eep!”* xd.png

From what I gather, he's Rtas' Vadum from Halo.

I don't think PM'ed character sheets should be allowed unless you add the character sheets to the front page. It would be okay if the character sheets were added daily, but it appears Shadow isn't capable of doing so due to her not having time/not being near a computer. Either way, I really don't think you should allow PM'ed character sheets unless you get a steady access to a electronic that will allow you to add character sheets easily. This is far too confusing than it needs to be.

Edited by Doctortear

Okay, I will keep that in mind.

Rujin, do you mind adding your sheet to this for everyone to see?

Ah, yeah, I have played Halo(3) a total of 3/4 times, so I had no clue. And I really don't have time to Google anything

Ditto, far too confusing

Oh, um, well, okay then. If you think that's best...

If it helps, Master there is a page on Rtas' Vadum right here if you're still confused. I know it doesn't help much. but it's a least something to go off of. happy.gif

Edited by Doctortear

Since Master can't post this since he's on vacation, he wanted me to post it.

(Talking about whether or not Aayla and Jaina can use the force, Gabriel can have his powers, and etc)

I mean, several characters powers come from forces in their universe, so

>​a)They can somehow contact those forces still, which implies some form of dimensional breach or something

>​b)Those forces also travelled to RL, implications...

I really was joking about the secret base thing, but hey, if we think it worth exploring, cool. Unfortunately, the only one I’m really familiar with is Area 51 from Independence Day (well, that and Base 9 from Planet 51 xd.png), so if anyone’s willing to help me fine tune it, as Master says, that’d be appreciated. Or heck, if anyone has thoughts on how to develop the idea far better than I could (which wouldn’t be hard) and wants to run with it, you’ll have my full cooperation. happy.gif

Also Shadow, not meaning to press, but kind of waiting on Chell’s reaction to Azog trying to grab her.smile.gif

Hm...

You could play an NPC just about anywhere.

I could bring Flynn in for Gabriel to interact with

Also, I'm working on putting all the sheets on the front page now!

You missed Deathwing.

I haven't used him yet, but that's because I don't want anyone interacting with him just yet.

Edited by Doctortear