Name: Neltharion the Earth-Warden "Deathwing" World breaker

Side: (Hero, neutral, or villian) Villian, but he's more of his own thing

Weapons (if any):

Armored plates melted into his flesh

Powers (if any):

Cataclysmic destruction

Fire breath

Enormous Strength

Immortality (Can be killed by the Dragon Soul and can still be hurt)

Massive size

Species: Black wyrm (Corrupted)

Appearance: Dragon Form Human form

Other: Pain... Agony... My hatred burns through the cavernous deeps. The world heaves with my torment. Its wretched kingdoms quake beneath my rage. But at last... The whole of Azeroth will break... And all will burn beneath the shadow of my wings.

I probably missed several powers, but I'm pretty sure I covered the basics. As for the picture, It's on the URL I put down there. I'll pretty that section up once I get to a computer. My phone refuses to work.

Edited by Doctortear

No, I didn't. But the only place I stated that she killed anything was in the small airport. Thus for her to have "killed everything" she would still need to be back there. Or you can assume that she killed everything in her path, which is a likely assumption that may or may not be true

And I shouldn't need to state how far she walked. In my post I had her:

>)Kill a bunch of people

>)Walk outside

>)Start for Chicago

If you wanted to interact with her it would need to be after that last point. If I'd wanted her to arrive in Chicago in her next post then I might have been thrown off a bit, but until I write it she's still technically just leaving the airport, the last thing I wrote her doing

You're assuming a lot here

And I honestly have no clue what you mean by that. My point is that, unless she breaks character, Abby will either:

>a) Murder the Nexu for approaching her

>b)Not notice it because it didn't

>c)Murder it anyway just for fun

So unless you have some plan of how she isn't going to do these things, I'd ask you to please not interact with her so I don't have to break character. I know Doctor's Jaina is waiting for an interaction

Oh, and please don't read this as angry or defensive. I'm trying to give a full and proper explanation and tend to come off that way. I'm just letting you know and asking for a change happy.gif

KK, thanks smile.gif

And Starphyre, I see you lurking down there, you want to have Aayla feel Abby? Or shall I have Jaina do it?

So I feel as if we should get everyone to meet up somehow. I am also considering having everyone get trapped in one of the fictional worlds. Soon, but not quite yet. Any suggestions?

Erm.. I'm not sure that's such a great idea. There are a lot of side interactions that would be ruined if you did that >.< I think it's best, for now, to let things continue as they are.

Oh please no. Don't. Just don't. The way we have it now is great for now. Having everyone together will be insanity. And isn't the whole premise of the RP to have them be in the real world?

I'm going to have to abstain. What's the point of having everyone enter the real world, get told they're fake, meet up, and then transported into a random world? That wouldn't be exactly fair to people who have plans. Also, who's fictional world are we going to use? What if we all get transported to a fictional world most of us don't know about? Won't that be unfair to certain people ? I also don't think its a good idea to have people transported to multiple worlds. That's what caused RFC to die last time. How is everyone going to get transported? We'll need an explanation for it and can't just have it randomly happen.

However, I also see staying in Chicago being boring. Some people may lose interest and not know what to do. But then again, we have plenty of people who could use an interaction.

I really don't think transporting everyone someplace else is such a good idea. Maybe another time when the story is getting slow, but not now with so many new people coming in and people waiting for interactions.

Edit: Whelp , I got beat to the spotlight.

Edited by Doctortear

Okay, I'm glad I asked first. I toyed this as an idea, but I'm happy to keep it IRL. Perhaps other groups travel outside of Chicago at some point?

MasterWeavile ~ Or they both could... I’m not going to lie, I’m a horrible Star Wars geek, and lost track of the EU after the Black Fleet Crisis. I know bits and pieces, but not all the details. I figure that Aayla would be able to tell that Abby is evil, but she wouldn’t know just how dangerous she is. Meanwhile, I’d guess that Jaina would actually recognize Abby’s presence. Once Jaina and Aayla meet up (possibly as the three leave the alley?), they could discuss the dark presence and Jaina's input just might save Aayla's life.

I also vote for don't bring everyone together just yet. I fear that the ensuing chaos would be rather hard to follow. ETA: Aaand I'm a little slow on the post. xd.png

Edited by starphyre77

They definitely both will. I just meant for detecting her. And actually, I have Jaina at a point on her timeline before Abeloth came around. So they're both in the dark

How about you go ahead and post Aayla feeling Abby, who is basically broadcasting her presence to the world. And then I'll have Jaina feel her and run into Aayla, possibly because Aayla exerted herself in the Force somehow?

They're just hide their presence magically so people cannot observe them from afar. But it won't stop someone from breaking down the door or busting in through a window. Think of it like hiding a plane flying without being sensed by a radar but that won't stop people from seeing it.

Oh, okay. I thought it was meant to like, make people want to walk away when they were near it or something. Like in the Deathly Hallows.

Winter Soilder is attacking Loki and Laine in a hotel

Blaze and Millie are taking in a warehouse

Jaina met with Aayla, Dark, and Jack

Jaina is wandering the street with the Nexu

Samus let go of the girl and walked out of the libaray and is still walking away

A few new people joined

Abby killed a bunch of people and is heading to Chicago

Clint met with Chell and Luiz is with them

Sorry, but I’m a little confused here. Is Chell with Clint and Luiz, or did she stop at Gabriel and Azog? Or, did Clint stop somewhat near enough that they’re sort of all together? ...Well, except Gabriel who is walking away wink.gif.

Chell stopped at Azog and Gabriel, Clint stopped at the hotel while holding Luiz. Clint't a block or so away from Chell, Gabriel, and Azog.

Okay, thanks.

By the by, shadow_claw I meant to mention that I agree with you on the Nexu. Always felt bad for the poor thing in the Arena in the movie.

Edited by starphyre77

You can most certianly make one if you want.

And I know! They're adorable little cat-porcupine-shark-things and I just want to hug them all! That arena scene had upset me too...

Edited by shadow_claw