shadow_claw

Ultimate Guide to Real Life

May I ask…Whatever became of Chell? Did Azog catch up with her, or did she give him the slip?

Also, did either Dark Link or Chicken want to say or do anything in response to Aayla before she leads whoever follows her out of the alley?

That's up to you. I all I said was that she took off running.

As for that, I have no clue. I know I posted about him, but I dunno what happened afterwards.

Edit: WAITWAITWAIT ARMIN OMG DOCTOR WHAT OTHER ANIME DO YOU LIKE

I literally burned through the first season of Attack on Titan this week

Edited by shadow_claw

Edit: WAITWAITWAIT ARMIN OMG DOCTOR WHAT OTHER ANIME DO YOU LIKE

I literally burned through the first season of Attack on Titan this week

Yes, I was going to use someone else, but I decided RFC was too full of "special" people and needed someone normal.

I'm back! I need a recap and I'm adding a new character:

User: RoD

Name: Killian "Hook" Jones

Side: Neutral

Weapons (if any): His hook and sword

Powers (if any): none

Species: human

Appearance: Captian Hook

Other He's not to bad with the ladies

Excuses excuses from me.

I have not edited my post and fixed those pictures yet, and I decided that I might just start clean with a new character. So, disregard all previous posts, 'cause here goes nothing!

User: SUP3RSPAWN3R

Name: Hermaeus Mora

Side: Neutral

Weapons (if any):

Powers (if any):

Shape-shifting

Teleportation

Omniscience

Reality-Bending (Limited, for the sake of the RP)

Omnipresence

Mastery over magic and spells.

Species: Daedra

Appearance: Usually a mass of tentacles, but I will have a humanoid form for the sake of the RP. http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2011...28Skyrim%29.jpg

Other: A Daedra and a Dragonborn. Ooh, what fun!

Edited by SUP3RSPAWN3R

Master, I'd love to see Tatl and Dark link bump into each other. Dark Link and her would be...fun, to say the least.

Yeah. Doctor and I were talking about that. I assume that since he's opposite Link he'd dislike fairies?

Yeah. That, and they're both totally sassy and Dark Link knows of every timeline in the games. So he was there during the Majora fiasco and would surely have a bone to pick with her.

Edited by shadow_claw

Yup. Exactly. And all the spaces between games in the timeline? He's stuck with the corpses until the next Link comes along.

Alright, like Doctor suggested I put his magic under powers, and I'm all set to go! Look out Chicago, Oblivion has opened...

I'm unsure if it is alright for Hermaeus Mora to know about Loki's entire backstory. They don't hail from the same universe and mind reading is not really mentioned under his abilities. If he was able to know everything about all of the universes, it would defeat the purpose since he would also know the source of the problem.

I would think as he is the god of knowledge he would be able to pull it from, say, newspapers where Loki tried to take over the world and was beaten by the avengers. He doesn't know where Loki came from or anything from his childhood.

Yeah, I'm not okay with your character knowing about Deathwing either. There is no reason he should know that, especially since they're from different universes and you put nothing in the power section saying he could know that.

Just going to throw this out there, none of these characters, unless they have interacted before in their own respected universes, know each other. There is no way anyone, even if they are a divine being, will know about the others. We have a god, an angel, and someone who can tear about the universe and they don't even know where they are.

EDIT: Well Shadow did accept your sheet with the power "omnipotence" meaning your character can do everything and anything. (Meaning they can blow up the planet if they wanted to or make people's heads explode.) I'm not sure I'm okay with that at all, but I'm still going to stand my ground and say that I'm not okay with what you're doing.

Edited by Doctortear

Just be sure to fix it. None of the characters are all-knowing. Although you did mention omnipresence, which would make sense as to why he knows about Deathwing, try to tone it down a bit.

Just be sure to fix it. None of the characters are all-knowing. Although you did mention omnipresence, which would make sense as to why he knows about Deathwing, try to tone it down a bit.

Omnipresence is actually being everywhere at once. Omnipotence is being able to do anything and everything. Both are in the character sheet under the powers section. Technically, this character can do anything.

Erm, newspapers? Loki isn't from Reality... There are no Avengers newspapers. Unless somehow Loki's entering Reality has warped it to encompass actions done in his universe. But if Reality was being warped to encompass events from people's universes, then you'd have bladers coming at you everywhere. As well as likely a few Star Destroyers bombarding Earth from space...

Erm, newspapers? Loki isn't from Reality... There are no Avengers newspapers. Unless somehow Loki's entering Reality has warped it to encompass actions done in his universe. But if Reality was being warped to encompass events from people's universes, then you'd have bladers coming at you everywhere. As well as likely a few Star Destroyers bombarding Earth from space...

I've actually talked to Shadow about this. The universes are being warped, but not like that at this moment. We can safely assume that nothing in the real world as changed besides the characters coming in.