shadow_claw

Ultimate Guide to Real Life

Thank you

I need to introduce Vergere and Ryuga still... And have Abby murder more people. And finally have Eri and Millie make replies

Someone make me do all that on the twelfth

I should really be using my time for something constructive. I have an APA research paper due tomorrow and did this instead...

Should I make a note of who's grouped with who on the front page?

That would be extremely helpful. It could help people get interactions. Might I add, Eridan and Buttercup need someone to talk to them. They're kinda stuck.

Edited by Doctortear

You forgot Blaziken and Millie and Ridley and Kerrigan. Oh, and I'm sure you forgot Gia and Mike for Raptor on character sheets. (I'm pretty sure Raptor said she wanted to trade Wistala for Gia)

Edited by Doctortear

Well, Gabe is about the only character Abby can't murder, so he could interact with her

Oh look! Two characters, from a book that I'm writing, by the person writing it! (sense made?)

User: DarkShinyLugia

Name: Autumn

Side: (Hero)

Weapons (if any): Two black longswords

Powers (if any): Manipulate shadows, turning back into a black dragon/into a human (depends on form already taken), telepathy with humans/Fyrel (but mostly Fyrel)

Species: Black Dragon

Appearance:green eyes, no hood, and not an elf. dragon, eyes are green

Other: Humans in the book call her "Starshadow". Talking color is this.

I might wait on Fyrel. But for now.. eh.

Shadow: I exchanged Rumplestiltskin for Mike and Gia

Well, all of the characters I have in groups are locked, those alone are awaiting interaction, Cabadath is having a plan made, and Deathwing is in a plan and can't be introduced until the right moment. So, you know what I'm going to do? Make a character who can't really do anything, but I love because she is my childhood.

User: Doctortear

Name: Megaguirus

Side: (Hero, neutral, or villian) Neutral

Weapons (if any): Her intellect?

Powers (if any):

Extreme speed that lets her turn into nothing but a mere blur

Sonic waves that can short out electrical equipment

Wings that can cut through steel and concrete

Stinger than can absorb the energy of the subject in question, leaving them temporarily paralyzed while being drained

Species: Queen Meganulon

Appearance: Megaguirus

Other: For the sake of not making her not being chased by the military 24/7, she'll start off as horse size and get bigger as she eats.

Know what? I've decided I'm not going to wait on Fyrel.

User: DarkShinyLugia

Name: Fyrel

Side: Hero

Weapons (if any): A bronze staff. Looks normal until you get burned by it.

Powers (if any): Manipulation of fire, telepathy

Species: Red Dragon

Appearance: Dragon Because I can't find a damn picture, in human form he has a red cloak obscuring his features. He has amber eyes in both forms.

Other: Did I forget to mention he can be a bit panicky? His color is dis

I would like to know what the title of the book your writing is from, but besides that, I suppose this is accepted.

That's fine Shad. Also, to the person who is playing Natasha, can I get a little Nat/Winter Soldier interaction? Are you playing just the movie version or do you know their history?

That would be me, Sweet.

I am playing the comic book version, but with movie influences. If you look on her sheet, you'll see:

Other: This is Post-Daredevil/Pre-Champ​ions Black Widow

I'm not sure I want to introduce Natalia into the story just yet, and much less just for this one interaction. It would seem a little gimmicky if the first person she met in this alternate universe was one of the most influential people in her life... :I

As for when I'll finally add her in, I think I'm waiting for a time when a.) I'll be ale to respond more quickly to interactions, like over winter break, and b.) for a more opportune time in the story. Right now things are in a bit or turmoil, and I want the force of characters in RFC to be a little more organized by the time I add her in.

Hopefully this doesn't dash your plans completely, but I do want to make sure my own wants are met C:

Sorry, I skimmed the sheet and didn't see that part. But perfect!

I didn't mean that it had to be right now, I just meant at some point they needed to meet up. The only point of conflict I can see arising is the fact that shadow plays Clint, and she and I have done several Clint/Natasha RP's, meaning the version of him shadow is playing is currently 'dating' Natasha. I don't know if your version of the character would be that way or not but I thought you should know.

At the point in Natalia's timeline that she "switched universes", she would be long past dating Clint. Also Daredevil, for that matter, but that isn't of any consequence (at least for now).

In which case, at some point in the future you can have Winter Soldier run into Natalia ^^

OOH, question! Can two people play the same character if they're playing them from different time periods?

Example: Person A has Aniken Skywalker, Person B has Darth Vader.

You'd have to ask permission of the person who already has the character of course, but it seems like some hilarity could ensue.

It's up to Shadow, but unless that character has a huge jump in their personality, intentions, and etc, I don't think that should be allowed. It would be pretty confusing and we really don't need two of the same character who are only slightly different from one another.

Example: Anakin Skywalker and Darth Vader. Very different, good

Example: Elsa from before she ran away, Elsa after the movie. Sort of different, but not really, bad

Again, it's up to Shadow, but I thought I should express my opinion.

Edited by Doctortear

*CoughAnakincough*

And yeah, I'm with Doctor. Anakin and Darht Vader are practically two different characters. So things like that would be okay imeoo. But if they were really similar then no