shadow_claw

Ultimate Guide to Real Life

Can Dark Link and your chicken please meet? If anyone's ever played Zelda here, Link's known or beating up chickens and then getting the crap beaten out of him by a bunch of angry chickens. Because Dark Link's his opposite, he loves chickens.

Oh gosh, that would be so great. I didn't even think of that when I made her

I think I need to post with Jaina so that group can get moving again, I'll do that when I introduce the Chicken

They can at the moment. Of course, I lowered her size heavily and will be increasing it as the story goes on. So yes, they'll work, for now.

So what about the giraffe guy near Legolas and Clint? Does he just vanish or what?

Arrrrrgh, I have a bit of a writer's block so I'll post for Scout and Rook tomorrow...after school.

I may also not be as active as usual. sad.gif School, y'know? (Honestly, though, I'm excited for it. biggrin.gif Middle school, here I come!)

I think I'll drop Rook...I really do suck at role playing him... Sorry for still not replying. I'm an idiot, I know. I'll try to post with Scout soon. Maybe tomorrow (it's night time, at the moment). Really.

Would you mind if Megaguirus killed Rook then? We can't just have him disappear and it's a pretty easy solution to get rid of him.

Looking up Azog, I couldn’t find anything specific on the matter of cold, but with what I’ve seen, I’m guessing that regular cold is not an issue for him. However, I also don’t think that ‘Frost Giant’ cold could be classified anywhere near ‘regular’ cold. wink.gif

I should really stop saying that I'll do things tomorrow...

Yeah, that sounds okay. Finish him! xd.png Too bad he has to die, though. :/

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Since Cabadath requires a different character to be in RFC to function properly, I'm going to admit I did not think him through and will instead replace him with this character.

User: Doctortear

Name: Armin Arlert

Side: Hero

Weapons:

Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear

Anti-Titan swords

Powers:

Great intelligence

Strategical thinking

Loyalty

Species: Human

Appearance: Armin

Other: He is horrible at fighting and will be practically useless in a fight.

((Doctertear, while I like the idea of Megaguirus and Azog making a break for it, I’m not quite sure how to make it flow. Right now he’s got the upper hand with Loki as his hostage, and Megaguirus and Azog don’t yet have any reason to work together, or frankly not kill each other…Any thoughts or suggestions?))

Hm... I can get Deathwing in there to mess things up. He is probably one of the strongest beings there and is much larger than all of them. He can easily scatter them, force them to make a run for it, and be off on his way. He is a giant dragon after all.

I haven't introduced Vergere yet. She's very persuasive, could possibly do something. But I think Deathwing is a better option, because Vergere was gonna snatch Ryuga

Can I make a character that isn't traditionally a humanoid a humanoid? It would be easier to portray her as one and wouldn't change anything important about the character.

User: pudding

Name: Notebook

Side: Villain

Weapons (if any): A large, very pointy pencil

Powers (if any):

She can influence others into seeing what she is "seeing" (Making others see an orange as a face or clouds as various shapes), various illusionary powers based on her own creativity.

She can very quickly drive others to madness

Can control ink (Summon it, mostly)

Species: Notebook (In human form)

Appearance: Notebook

Other: I use my hair to express myself!

Popping back in biggrin.gif

User: RoD

Name: Cole

Side: Hero of the game, but he took the evil route

Weapons (if any): none

Powers (if any):

Electrical powers that include:

-Arc Lightning

-Arc restraint

-Bio Leech

-Electrodrain

-Gigawatt blades

-Induction Grind (meaning he can ride around on power lines)

- Karmic Overload

-Lightning Bolt

-Lightning Storm

-Megawatt Hammer

-Melee (with electrical punches)

-Politary Wall

-Precision

-Psychic Vision (Meanign he can see an echo of a person's aura)

-Pulse Heal

-Shock Grenade

-Shockwave

-Static Thrusters

-Thunder drop

-And the ability to jump off of very high buildings and not die

Species: Human/Conduit

Appearance: Cole

Other: Did I mention he was evil?

User: SUP3RSPAWN3R

Name: Chessur

Side: (Hero, neutral, or villain) Neutral/Hero. He gives aid, but does so through tricks and riddles.

Weapons (if any): He possesses the Vorpal Blade, but doesn't use it. How would a cat use a sword?

Powers (if any):

Teleportation, can move across any distance instantly, possibly even through time.

Omnipresence, he seems to be everywhere at once.

Healing, can expunge poison and heal wounds.

Levitation, he uses this to get around, but he can still walk.

Species: Cheshire Cat

From: (Name what game/television/book they are from) Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. (Appearance from the 2010 movie Alice.)

Appearance: http://preview.tinyurl.com/llocq9r

Other: It can be this way, or that way. Both go someway.

First, go back and use proper grammar. If you can't even capitalize proper nouns, then I'm afraid you'll be violating one of the rules.

Second off, what is the Vorpal Blade? A description isn't required, but a picture is if you decide against a description.

Lastly, the appearance picture is broken. Go back and fix that.