shadow_claw

Ultimate Guide to Real Life

Well yes, that's what I was getting at. That's why I chose that example, because they're very different.

And I'm sorry I can't spell Anakin correctly, I don't like Star Wars. I've seen them all, I'm just not a fan. They're okay.

Good gracious gertie, but that post ran away on me. I’m honestly not sure if there’s anything for anyone to work with in there, but if there is feel free to… unsure.gif

Will reply tomorrow, even if that means timeskipping the both of them to the government facility.

I have no idea what to post. Someone said they wanted to interact with Gabriel but then they didn't post after I did

I know I said Gabe could interact with Abby. He'd have to go to her for that to work though

User: MW898

Name: Teridax

Age: Unknown, but ancient (Like, thousands on thousands of years)

Side: Villain

Weapons (if any): Dual-bladed black fire sword

Cordak Blaster

Powers (if any):

Control of shadows

Shapeshifting, though he doesn't have the right armor for that ATM

He can posses armor and mechanical things to house his essence

Accuracy - Could strike the smallest target at a great distance or in any environment or condition.

Adaptation - Instantly adapts to take maximum advantage of any condition or situation.

Anger - Had the power to turn even the Toa Nuva against one another in anger

Chain Lightning - Controlled devastating bolts of chain lightning that leaped between multiple targets.

Chameleon - Had the ability to become completely invisible in any environment.

Confusion - Extended proximity could reduce even a Toa Nuva to mindless babbling.

Cyclone - Had the power to create and control powerful cyclones at will.

Darkness - Had the power to consume all light in a large area; only Takanuva's light was stronger

Density Control - Complete control over own density and that of any object in physical contact

Disintegration - Had the power to reduce even protodermis to dust.

Dodge - Impossible to physically strike, no matter how swiftly or powerful.

Elasticity - Could stretch incredible lengths in the blink of an eye.

Electricity - Powerful electrical field could be controlled to surround or stun distant objects or creatures

Fear - Had the power to bring fear to the hearts of even the Toa Nuva.

Fire Resistance - Strong enough to withstand the heat of Tahu Nuva’s magma swords

Gravity - Used gravity control to crush any object in visual range

Heat Vision - Powerful long-range heat vision that could ignite any object within sight

Hunger - Had enough strength to drain the energy of a Toa Nuva

Ice Resistance - Impervious even to the cold of Kopaka Nuva’s ice blade.

Illusion - Could create and control multiple realistic illusions anywhere within sight.

Insect Control - Powerful enough to control and command an entire hive of Nui Rama.

Invulnerability - Absolutely invulnerable to physical harm of any kind.

Kraata Creation - Could create Kraata at anytime.

Laser Vision - Fired powerful eye-beams that could burn through solid protodermis.

Magnetism - Possessed magnetic powers strong enough to tear a slab of protodermis in two.

Mind Reading - Powerful enough to invade the mind of a Turaga or Toa Nuva.

Molecular Disruption - Had the power to utterly disintegrate any inorganic object with a touch.

Plant Control - Had total control over any plants in the area.

Plasma - Had the power to instantly melt any object into vapor.

Poison - Dangerously toxic even to a Toa Nuva.

Power Scream - Could shatter stone and could be heard all across the island.

Quick Healing - Almost indestructible;could be used to heal the injuries of others.

Rahi Control - Had absolute control over every living Rahi in the near area.

Shattering - Could reduce even Protodermis to rubble.

Silence - Aura of silence was powerful enough to temporarily deafen a Toa Nuva.

Sleep - Had the power to instantly put an entire village into deep sleep.

Slowness - Able to rob even a Toa Nuva of all speed as long as it remained nearby.

Sonics - Blasted distant objects with powerful waves of sonic force.

Stasis Field - Had the power to freeze a creature in near-permanent stasis through eye contact.

Teleportation - Had the power to teleport itself through any wall or other structure.

Vacuum - Had the power to create gale-force winds or instantly reverse their flow.

Weather Control - Could manifest powerful, dangerous thunderstorms and blizzards at will.

Species: Makuta

Appearance: Currently this: http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2009...px-Maxilos2.png

But he's mostly green essence (Antidermis) and could posses all sorts of different things throughout the RP

Other: "I have no allies, for I have no equals."

Lol, again, couldn't resist

Geez that's a lot of powers. Though, RFC doesn't really seem to have a limit to OPness. Accepted, I suppose.

Look who's here! biggrin.gif

User: Dream_Dragon

Name: BLU's Scout

Side: Neutral

Weapons (if any): The Sandman (bat)

Bonk! Atomic Punch: Blutonic Berry (energy drink)

Force-A-Nature (scattergun)

Powers (if any): Nah

Species: Human

Appearance: Want a piece of me?

Other: This is a random thing, right? No? Okay... Tomorrow, I'll be Batman! Because I'm Batman!

No specific position, she's somewhere in Mississippi. a few hours walk north of an airport. I can find you a nice specific spot if you need

Um.. That would be helpful. Everyone is in Chicago, why did you make her so far away?

Will do later when I get to a PC

Ryuga is in Japan *Shrugs*

And I thought it prudent to keep her from utterly destroying Chicago while everyone else is there. I figured people would want more than half an hour before skyscrapers dropped on them

Should we do this in current time? Like, at the moment, it would be near the New Year? I know we can't do this day by day, but we can go close enough.

Like, say five weeks from now, we do a New Year's day, making the next in story day 2014. That way, we don't fall behind on time.

Hey, three other RPs I'm in have chat rooms for the RPers to go in with special passwords for Admins and people who want to get in. Do you guys think it would be a good idea for a chat room for RFC? It could be a place where we can discuss plot ideas and a place where we can get to know each other better? If anyone thinks this is a good idea, I know just the place to make a chat room. I could give the admin password to Shadow and Raptor since they're both mods on RFC and I can give the common password to everyone else. Do you guys think this is a good idea?

I'll just go along with whatever you guys decide.

Personally, I think the OOC is enough. xd.png If you guys want the chatroom, though, it's fine with me.

No thanks. We're all idiotic enough as it is

EDIT: Then again, it could amuse me. Whatevs

Edited by MasterWeavile898

User: Dream_Dragon

Name: Rook Blonko

Side: Hero

Weapons (if any): Proto-Tool

Scanning/Tracking device

Proto-Tech Armor

Proto-TRUK

Powers (if any): Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant

Advanced Acrobatics

Sharp Claws

Enhanced Agility

Enhanced Jumping

Species: Revonnahgander

Appearance: Lookie here

Other: I don't think he'll be bringing his Proto-TRUK along for this one. "Tick-tock, Rook!"

If he gets into a fight, I will so fail at role playing him... *Facepalm*

Yes! Really? I thought they were sleeping. Can Rook wake them (Lanie, since Loki is pretty much knocked out...) up?