shadow_claw

Ultimate Guide to Real Life

User: pudding

Name: Elsa

Side: Neutral, often incorrectly assumed to be villian

Weapons (if any): Ice

Powers (if any): Elsa can summon and control ice and snow. However, this control is largely dependent upon her emotions and she really has no control over it due to a fear of her powers that she acquired at a young age. The ice and snow can be manipulated in many ways, including making clothing and 'living' snowmen.

Her ice powers can also turn people into entirely ice statues if she strikes people's hearts with her ice. This process is very slow, however, and can be reversed.

Species: Human

Appearance: Elsa

Other:

Wait, what? You're kidding right? She just seriously wounded your character without asking first in a fairly powerplay-ish way. Which was not hypocritical AT ALL :/ And you're just okay with it? Am I missing something here?

Losing a tail means losing your balance. Lanie won't be able to walk, or at least not very well, for quite some time. Not to mention the shock and mental damage that comes from losing an appendage

I apologize if I'm overstepping my boundaries, it just seems like something that should have been planned and not done on a whim

I understand this. Although it may be powerplaying,I like the way it'll debilitate her. Besides, both her and Loki use magic. They could restore it later. Thank you for your concern, however.

Are you stuck without something to do?

Okay, just making sure. I personally probubbly would have not been okay with it simply because it was done without asking my permission beforehand, even though I likely would have been fine, and in fact gladly accepted an offer to cause it, if I had been asked first. I suppose that's just me

Sorry for exploding tongue.gif

Hmm? Me, no? I just don't post all that much

Claw and I are friends, long term friends, I have a good sense of what she is and isn't okay with. Besides, the point of me asking after was that if I was wrong I could simply edit it and move on. No fuss would've been made. If it had been anyone else then yes I would've asked, but Claw and I don't argue... At all actually, come to think of it. If it had been a problem, it would've been fixed.

I literally have two characters needing interactions. You can pick either or do someone else if you like.

What if Loki ran into Samus during his search for Lanie? Would you be against that?

Where did Chic go, I need to have something for Mal or else I'm just gooing to have him wander around

I've been dying to make him

Name: Flynn Ryder

Side: kind of a bit of everything

Weapons (if any): ha, no

Powers (if any): none

Species: human

Appearance: Click

Other: They can't get my nose right!

Loki. You're supposed to be smart. Dumping random potions into her mouth, not smart. I can see Loki standing over a poodle that used to be Lanie muttering, "I'm not sure where things went wrong.."

*Sighs* may I ask for another recap? My characters need interaction too

Not much has happened.

Samus helped Loki fine Lanie and is now standing in a building on the outskirts of town watching them disappear into a portal.

Loki and Lanie are back in their hotel.

Aayla, Dark, Jack, and Jaina are talking.

Jaina and the dexu are wandering the streets, do nothing in particular.

Clint and Luiz are talking to Esla on a roof top.

And I think that's it. Not much has happened.

I'm sorryif I'm asking for recaps too much, but between work, my parents and one older brother gone on vacation this week, I have house chores to do while they're gone and I have to work really weird hours. Plus, it's the holidays and Christmas is coming so I'm going to be off and on for a couple of days. Plus, I'm trading Wistala for someone else. Sorry if I keep swapping, I really need my characters to interact, plus, I'm not waiting around for Chic

User: RoD

Name: Gia

Side: Hero

Weapons (if any): Her teeth and claws

Powers (if any): N/A

Species: Jaguar

Appearance:Gia

Other: She is Italian

Just because I can,

User: Doctortear

Name: Cabadath, The Prince, The Arrogant Man

Side: Villain/neutral in the fact that he only does as he's told

Weapons (if any): A large pointed stave, slightly taller than he is, with four scythe blades at its top set at right angles to one another.

Powers (if any):

Teleportation

Disproportionate strength and speed

Able to shift between the real world and the world of Magick

Extreme tolerance to pain (He suffered extreme proportions of pain for about 500 years prior)

Inability to speak and function like a normal person (Can, however, speak through a person's corpse)

Species: Lich

Appearance: Cabadath

Other: "This hotel kind of sucks."

Hate to be whiny, but I'd still like my question answered, please. biggrin.gif

I know just how quickly the topics fall.

Edited by Doctortear