shadow_claw

Ultimate Guide to Real Life

While we wait for Super to fix their sheet, I'll bring in yet another character I have been planning for a while.

User: Doctortear

Name: Earl Ciel Phantomhive

Side: Hero/Neutral, more neutral/good than anything else.

Weapons (if any): Carries a pistol with him at all times and is rather fond of a sword, if he can obtain one, that is.

Powers (if any): Posses higher intellect and maturity than that of most people his age as well as the mark of the contract he made with a demon on his right eye. He can also fluently speak English and French and knows a deal about Latin.

Species: Human

Appearance: Ciel

Other: "I did not return to Phantomhive for the sake of the previous head. I returned for myself. All I want is to give those who betrayed and defiled the name of Phantomhive a taste of the humiliation and pain . . . that I suffered. Checkmate."

I have managed to handle all of my characters thus far and think that we need another a normal human in this. We have two gods, an angel, a dragonborn, and several destroyer of worlds. Why not another normal human, eh?

(Though I might just laugh if someone makes his butler.)

Edited by Doctortear

Some questions: Do we know if Ryujin13 is still with us? Should we continue to wait for a response from Rtas’, or should we move on without him? Should DL, Aayla and Rtas’(?) meet up with Gabriel and Elsa? unsure.gif

I would go ahead and say yes. Ryujin13 has been posting in other places, but has not been posting in RFC. Go ahead without them. You've waiting too long for a response and they should know if they don't bother to post here they will get left behind. If they ever want to come back in, they can do so, but for now, we can assume they are irrelevant at the moment.

Recap eh? Will just give me a moment.

Azog, Chell, and Megaguirus are running away from Deathwing who just emerged from the ground.

Loki and Laine are trying to recover from seeing Deathwing.

Clint, Legolas, and Luiz are watching the Notebook walk away.

Jaina is healing Armin.

Aayla is talking to Shadow and the chicken.

Samus, Medic, and Scout are in a shop buying food.

And that's all the important stuff going on. Everyone else is waiting on each other. If you need someone to interact with, I have a new character I just made that needs an interaction as well.

(Or you could bump into my Jaina and the Nexu who have been waiting for an interaction for a while now.)

Well, it depends on if you guys are willing to wait for me from time to time

I know I'm more than willing to wait. I think some people will have to be reminded to wait, but I think we can be sufficient. After all, RFC has been going quite slowly lately.

Okay then, I'm bringing them back...do I have to remake character sheets for them?

I'm pretty sure you can just copy and paste them again. They should be on the front page of this thread since Shadow hasn't updated it lately.

User: RoD

Name: Felix

Side: Villian

Weapons (if any): A staff laced with dreamshade (a deadly poison that grows on Neverland)

Powers (if any): N/A

Species: Human

Appearance: Felix (The one with the blond hair

Other: He's one of the Lost Boys of Neverland

User: RoD

Name: Kaku

Side: He thinks he's a good guy but he's actually a villian

Weapons (if any): Swords

Powers (if any): He has the power to turn into a giraffe

Species: Human/Giraffe

Appearance: Human Kaku Giraffe Kaku

Other: I love giraffes

I'm going to make them pop in the story as if they never been there yet

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Just a quick question. If you already used Felix and Kaku, wouldn't you just start them off where you left off? I mean, Samus is going to recognize Felix, for one, and will be surprised if he doesn't remember her. That said, you can start over, but you do have the choice of going from where you left off.

Hmmm...you do have a point...I might delete what I had Felix stat over at and just go from there

THAT'S IT I'M MAKING SEBASTIAN AGAIN

User: claw

Name: Sebastian Michaelis

Side: whatever side his master is on

Weapons (if any): usually, he uses silver cutlery

Powers (if any):

inhuman speed

Incredible jump height and length

Inhuman strength

Species: demon

Appearance: Link

Other: I'm just one hell of a butler.

Just keep in mind I'm not going to use the anime version's plot line and history since the manga, according to what I've seen after reading through parts of it, seems better than the anime. Not that the anime is bad, of course, it's just not as good as the comics.

@Raptor

You could restart, but refrain from deleting your posts as practically everything Samus has done was with Felix. If you delete all of those posts, then it'll look like she was talking to herself the entire time.

Edited by Doctortear

User: MW898

Name: Tatl

Side: Hero

Weapons (if any):

Powers (if any):

Flying

Er, glowing?

Combat assistance

Targeting assistance

Pointing helpful things out

Pointing useless things out

Species: Fairy

(Which I wouldn't recommend watching. I like it, so it's probubbly very bad)

Appearance: http://zeldawiki.org/images/2/28/Tatl.png

Other: "You know, I'm starting to miss the days when logic used to matter"

I am always watching.

You go ahead and have fun with her. ^^

Edited by Doctortear