shadow_claw

Ultimate Guide to Real Life

Not sure if it was missed, but Aayla is sort of waiting for either Jack or Dark Link to respond. Also, about how long do we think would be reasonable for Azog to be out? I know it really hasn’t been long in RP time, but I’m getting’ a bit antsy wink.gif. Thoughts?

He can get up whenever you see fit.

Here's my OC

User: claw

Name: (currently unnamed)

Side: neutral/villain

Weapons (if any): claws, teeth, tail, speed, you get the gist

Powers (if any):

Species: Nexu

Appearance: Link

Other: open for name suggestions!

Hey Starphyre, before I continue, wharcha wanna happen with Aayla and Jaina?

And, um, Shadow. If you're still only accepting females then you should probubbly wait with the Nexu. Seeing as you only have one female charrie...

Oh, thanks for the reminder! I have another character I'd like to bring in that's cooler anyways.

I guess I’m not really sure, MasterWeavile… Kinda playing things by ear. However, if they meet up, was sort of thinking that the fact that they’re from different times would help them realize that this is not a ‘simple’ matter of being mysteriously transported to a different planet. Did you have any thoughts?

Mkay, same. And yeah, Jaina will have heard of Aayla, so they'll figure out there's something up

I figure that we can just sort of let them roll and aim for them to meet up a bit later

Multiverse! Basically fictional characters from anything are trapped in reality. Currently, they're in Chicago.

OMG YESHHHH!! I know it says females only, but could I make a dude from Kingdom Hearts?? I haven't decided who yet....

Now that Thanksgiving break is here, I'll probably be more active than I normally was. So, to celebrate, I am making a new character!

User: Ayesthine

Name: Black Widow (Natalia Alianovna (Natasha) Romanova/Romanoff)

Side: Hero

Weapons (if any): Dual pistols, hand-to-hand combat, etc.

Powers (if any):

Slowed aging

Enhanced immune system

Abnormally superior athletic condition

Extensive military, hand-to-hand combat, martial arts, and espionage training

Hypnosis

Enhanced psychological defenses

Species: (Super) Human

Appearance: One/Two

Other: This is Post-Daredevil/Pre-Champ​ions Black Widow

Hehe c:<

User: cb

Name: Axel

Side: Well…. That’s all debatable.

Weapons: Chakrams 2 of these http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww49/Te...elsChakrams.png

Powers:

- Full control over the element of fire (That includes summoning his own and snapping his fingers to make things explode)

- Peak physical condition

- He can teleport by summoning dark portals to walk through.

- Sex appeal of a god

Species: Nobody

Appearance: http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/flame_flurr...66_original.jpg http://d75822.medialib.glogster.com/media/...l-post-top2.png

Other: Got it memorized?

Edited by chicbecause

Both accepted!

User: claw

Name: Chell

Side: hero/neutral

Weapons (if any): Portal gun

Powers (if any): none

Species: Human

Appearance: Chell with some portal action

Other: has longfall boots that allow her to jump from any height unharmed. And she is mute.

Probably just going to scrap Nami and Rumplestiltskin, I have no idea what to do with them. Anyway:

User: RoD

Name: Mike/Mal/Chester/Vito/Manitoba/Svetlana

Gender: Male (although, Svetlana is his only female personality)

Side: Hero (Mal is evil though)

Weapons (if any): Anything he can find (Like a knife or a pipe)

Powers (if any): He has multiple personalities he can call on

Species: Human

Appearance: Because I don't feel like posting a pic of all of his personalites: Mike

Other: He's going to be a very wierd character to play

And because I need another female:

User: RoD

Name: Wistala

Side: Hero

Weapons (if any): her claws and teeth

Powers (if any): can fly and can breath fire

Species: Dragon

Appearance: Wistala (As close as your going to get)

Other: bleh

You can start by having you character be highly confused on where they are at and either join up with someone's character or be a lone wolf

Jaina and Jaina could both use an interaction. Possibly other new charries who's intros I missed. Eridan and Buttercup could use an interruption so they can get out of their little stalemate

One of the Jiana's could possibly run into Wistala

Maybe. Though I think mine is probubbly gonna end up meeting up with Aayla, Dark, and Jack

My Jaina isn't hard to miss. She's in the middle of the street, with robes on, a large staff, and a monsterous water beast next her. Not that hard to miss. Though, if no one touches her , I'll just have her teleport somewhere.

Hey, um, Shadow, was your Nexu trying to interact with Abeloth? Because there's two problems with that:

>1) Abby isn't in Chicago, or any other place with tall buildings (I could come up with an exact city name for you if you like)

>2)I'm curious how you expect Abby to not kill it. Aside from the fact that I'd need permission of course. I honestly can't think of any reason she would have to not kill a "mindless" beast

1) I never stated how long it walked/ran/whatever

2) Now that I'm reading back through your post I realize I jacked up 'some'. I'll see what I can do to fix it.