TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

maybe next year whoever makes the sprites for the treats should make just a little less spider/bug treats and make more actual candy ones(/_\)

normally I wouldn't complain but for the past 2 days all I've picked up are realistic spider treats and that's really taking the fun out of this hhhh

You are only half right, i agree with less bugs, but we need more spiders, there is never enough spiders if you ask me.

Yeah, they'll only produce Valentine eggs during the Valentine's Day breeding period. smile.gif

Thanks for the answer!!!

SockPuppet Strangler It was just for curious, because I have some valentine's dragons and I would like to breed them with a halloween dragon...

If you need a calculator, Google has one built in. Just Google "Calculator" and viola! ♥

Got my fill of old Halloween eggs! Got siblings this year, which I absolutely love!

You are only half right, i agree with less bugs, but we need more spiders, there is never enough spiders if you ask me.

well maybe if they made the spiders more cartoony and not so realistic that whenever I see one I freeze like a deer in headlights that would be okay (*/∇\*)

Ah, thanks.

Two questions now-

1. Does the Jack-o-Lantern's smile grow as you find more treats like last year?

2. Can you summon a zombie from a dead egg?

^Just started thinking about it... I think no, right?

Thanks again! I hate killing dragons too. /.\

The face is preset to your scroll, so you have what you got the first time you started to collect treats.

No you cant summon zombies from eggs, as dead eggs are only a bunch of shell parts, but you can kill a hatchling and try to get a zombie from it, but it will be frozen, so it will not grow up.

One of the eggs I caught in the AP has hatched, and the others are close to hatching. This is great. I'll be all ready for the new Halloween eggs when they drop, and I have a nice collection of previous Halloween dragons now. I had a few before, but not enough pairs to do any breeding with. Next year I'll be ready. :-)

The face is preset to your scroll, so you have what you got the first time you started to collect treats.

No you cant summon zombies from eggs, as dead eggs are only a bunch of shell parts, but you can kill a hatchling and try to get a zombie from it, but it will be frozen, so it will not grow up.

Thanks!!!

Got all my Halloween dragons bred. Well, all but two pumpkins who don't have mates, I'll have to work on that for next year. And plan better, wish I had more CB marrows. I stupidly froze one of my CB's leaving me with three.

I wish I had more incubates so I could have hatchlings like you guys do! *Pokes eggs and waits for them to hatch* I'm trying to save mine for closer to the new release, but it's sooo tempting to use them now! At least I have treat to hunt to distract me. So far my fav treat is the ghosty candle dragon.

/pokes last egg that needs to hatch

Come on~ I want to grab one more til Halloween! biggrin.gif

I also hope they add a couple more treats. <3

I wish the spriters would quit forcing bugs on us!

I hate spiders!

I wish I could just collect the other icons instead, but every time I log out and log back in, the same one shows up! sad.gif

I want more bugs; didn't think there were enough. I'm all for more spiders! :)

Needs fuzzy moths :3

I second both of these. XD Was a bit surprised to see the lonely little 3 spiders of this year were all inanimate, but very pretty icons nonetheless!

Oh god, the other day as I ran around the house screaming while trying to assassinate a moth, I realised that they're pretty bloody scary. Like, a spider is freaky as hell but they don't launch themselves at your face. *shudders* Right after, I thought about how there are always a lot of spiders in these trick or treat events but never moths.

DON'T GIVE THEM IDEAS. D:<

I would love some fuzzy moths, or something like a leopard moth. While I'm not overly fond of spiders I think they are completely appropriate giving it's for Halloween. What I would really like is to see more snakes and other reptiles.

I love the three spiders, especially the spotted one! laugh.gif

And I love this site because the creatures are much less cartoonish as on other sites, so the more realistic the better! biggrin.gif

My favourite this year is the toad though. wub.gif

I've had a couple of pretty nasty spider bites near my left knee but that wasn't as bad as the Goliath moth flying at my face one night. Dang thing seemed to be following me around... AARRRGGGHHHH!!!! lol (now I can laugh, lol)

==============================

@Rafaela22...

The thing to do is as I did... Wait until there is a break in the holidays then go on an 'incubate' crusade.. I now have 40 Red Dragons and 30 Pink Dragons and, for me, that is more than enough...

We had 2 moths last year.

Went back and looked:

2010 had 2 beetles, and 2 spiders, a scorpion and 1 snake

2012 has 4 spiders, 2 beetles, lunar moth, tiger moth, 1 snake, a millipede, and and apple with worms in it (if that counts)

+2 spiders in the border between them

I dunno, the 3 spiders and 1 snake seem kinda lonely; a lot less "bugs" and other creepy crawlies this year.

But then, I went to school for Entomology so I kinda like "creepy crawlies". cool.gif

I'm not sure what to make of the spiders. A deaths head moth would be interesting though. Spiders are gross

Anyone who doesn't want their spiders can pass them over to me. :-)

Also, all but one of my eggs hatched, and I'm holding that one back so I can influence it tomorrow when one of my pink dragons becomes available again. I'm going to have to breed more pinks. And here I thought I had enough. And I bred my only pair of Halloween dragons. They produced two eggs, and I kept one. The other went to the AP. Hope someone catches it and loves it.

What's the official count on treats this year? And if anyone remembers, what was the count for last year? Thanks in advance, and sorry if this is on the wiki or something I could easily look up ^^;;