TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

I'm waiting on my second batch of Halloween eggs. Hatch already!

Aren't the treats dropping anymore? I only got 39

Yeah, I'm wondering what's going on. I haven't been seeing any treats all day.

Yeah, I'm wondering what's going on. I haven't been seeing any treats all day.

Your already at 45 which means that you have them all.

Maybe they are adding more? There have been more added halfway through the event for the past few years.

Your already at 45 which means that you have them all.

Oh really? Wow, I miscounted them.

Whoopsie daisies

Aren't the treats dropping anymore? I only got 39

Counted yours and see 45.

is the set game just for fun, or are there any prizes?

Just for fun.

Thanks. :) It's took a bit of co-ordinating!

ANDEN NO ZOMBIES FOR U.

Loljk. I, too, got curious and had to have a look. That is some crazily well-organised hatchie genocide/intentional neglect effort, good job. :P

~

So close to having all the treats; I'm taking much longer than previous years this time round. Kind of amusing considering how there are less treats and all. XD I haven't really been looking at them properly --just clicking and returning to the mountain of final assignments I'm trying to finish-- so I'll have a look at them all properly after I get the 45th. c:

Counted yours and see 45.

oh,....whoops, guess Im not counting well right now tongue.gif

Hey, can I breed the valentine's dragons only in valentine? or can i do it whenever I want?

Edited by IloveDragons

Hey,  can I breed the valentine's dragons only in valentine? or can i do it whenever I want?

Yeah, they'll only produce Valentine eggs during the Valentine's Day breeding period. smile.gif

Edited by Varekis

Hey, can I breed the valentine's dragons only in valentine? or can i do it whenever I want?

Holidays can breed at any time, but they will only produce more holidays during their holiday. So a VDay dragon can only produce more VDay dragons during the Valentine's breeding time.

But this really belongs more in the Help section, as it doesn't seem to be related to the Halloween event - unless you were asking if you could breed a VDay to a Halloween?

How many trick or treats are there? I can't seem to find anymore...does that mean I found them all?

How many trick or treats are there? I can't seem to find anymore...does that mean I found them all?

edit: Counted yours and you have 45.

Edited by rubyshoes

to those with treat-counting trouble:

What I do is count the first (full) row, then count down the side (leaving out the one from the non-full row), multiply (you can use a calculator if you want), then add the ones in the non-full row...bingo! 45. (If...that made sense at all)

ANDEN NO ZOMBIES FOR U.

Oh god, don't give me doubts! lmao

And yeah, +1 on VioletWhirlwind's method. smile.gif

Thanks for the update!! I went through the maze and got myself a nice little badge! Caught some awesome old dragons as well. Can't wait to see the new ones!

Just to be clear,

45 treats this year?

I'm also happy to announce I'm going to try and summon my first zombie.

I joined DC in either late September or early October. My second Halloween! Yay!

Didn't even know zombies were possible until way after the best window to summon.

Yay me! xd.png

Just to be clear,

45 treats this year?

I'm also happy to announce I'm going to try and summon my first zombie.

I joined DC in either late September or early October. My second Halloween! Yay!

Didn't even know zombies were possible until way after  the best window to summon.

Yay me! xd.png

For now it is 45 treats, but most of us are sure that TJ09 will add more treats later as he always does, but we cant be 100% sure this will happen.

And good luck trying to get your zombies, i still remember how emotional it was for me to get my two zombies, not because i love them so much, but because i needed to kill dragons to do it, gave them appropriate names on how i felt that day.

Edited by Mommy_Kitty

maybe next year whoever makes the sprites for the treats should make just a little less spider/bug treats and make more actual candy ones(/_\)

normally I wouldn't complain but for the past 2 days all I've picked up are realistic spider treats and that's really taking the fun out of this hhhh

Ah, thanks.

Two questions now-

1. Does the Jack-o-Lantern's smile grow as you find more treats like last year?

2. Can you summon a zombie from a dead egg?

^Just started thinking about it... I think no, right?

Thanks again! I hate killing dragons too. /.\

Edited by RavenWolf1010