TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

Good grief. After having spent over an hour yesterday sifting through the AP for Halloween eggs, now we see an entire wall of them. Next year, I am going to wait for the surge on Sunday, rather than knocking myself out on Saturday! tongue.gif My first holiday event; gotta be a noob.

But isn't it fun, seeing the AP like that? biggrin.gif Can't wait to add to the chaos next year, when the ones I picked up this year can breed!

oh man i so wish i wasnt locked that is a total egg paradise in there right now xd.png

i just saw that, was just trying to find some different eggs too... to the caves instead! i guess

Finally got all the candies! It's hard to pick a fave...I think I like the fish best (both of them). I like fish. I'm excited for a new dragon! Can't wait to see it.

How many new eggs will come? I need to know so i can get 1-2 of each.

Only one kind each year.

I think I need help to come to a decision. I owe a person a 2nd Gen Black Marrow from Male Silver and I sent them a link to offer the trade but they haven't picked it up. It's been 3 days and I'm wondering what should I do with it. On one hand, I want to fulfill the IOU but I need the slot for my holiday lineages and it's getting close to the wire as we're now in the backstretch. Anybody got advice on what to do? I've sent two PMs and emailed them. They're active as I see eggs coming onto the scroll.

Personally, I would say you've been more than patient. If they can't even bother to respond to you, then they must not want that egg very much.

I'm enjoying the Halloween event so much! I have catched really good eggs and all of the 45 treats. I'm going to thank all the people I catched eggs from: Aislein, KingZanto, Kizzikins, flitzthesoulreaper, Elena, Anglia, damaris-chan (and an unknown breeder...) thank you all so much!! biggrin.gif

Personally, I would say you've been more than patient. If they can't even bother to respond to you, then they must not want that egg very much.

Yeah, that's what I thought. I really need the space.

May I ask how long is the holiday breeding available?

Ends Midnight on the 1st of November. (or the end of October/Halloween)

It's not that I am afraid of moths, just that I don't like it when anything flies into or near my face, be it gnats, moths, birds, bullets, nothing.

As for bugs as treats, why not, this is the scary season, go for

it..... lol

I'm enjoying the Halloween event so much! I have catched really good eggs  and all of the 45 treats. I'm going to thank all the people I catched eggs from: Aislein, KingZanto, Kizzikins, flitzthesoulreaper, Elena, Anglia, damaris-chan (and an unknown breeder...) thank you all so much!! biggrin.gif

awww you're welcome >w<

also Happy Halloween! xd.png

Edited by Aislein

I've sent two PMs and emailed them. They're active as I see eggs coming onto the scroll.

A couple of times people PM'd me here, and I didn't notice the message. I was looking out for messages every day. So, I've wondered if sometimes the messages were really late in showing up, or something. I don't know.

However, if you've sent two PMs and an email as well, that can't be the problem. It's really weird, though, if they expressed the desire for these eggs before. Maybe give them just a few more hours? Then I'd figure you've done all you can do. In my own opinion, of course. :-)

The marvels of Halloween... a rare full AP... and I was stalking it for ones people dropped in the heat of the moment too... sad.gifninja.gif

A couple of times people PM'd me here, and I didn't notice the message. I was looking out for messages every day. So, I've wondered if sometimes the messages were really late in showing up, or something. I don't know.

However, if you've sent two PMs and an email as well, that can't be the problem. It's really weird, though, if they expressed the desire for these eggs before. Maybe give them just a few more hours? Then I'd figure you've done all you can do. In my own opinion, of course. :-)

That's what I thought before the second one but eh. I've already hatched it and moved on.

I can't wait for Halloween!

Poor AP-common eggies...they're at less than 3 days, and probably not going to make it because of all the people grabbing holiday eggs...

Poor AP-common eggies...they're at less than 3 days, and probably not going to make it because of all the people grabbing holiday eggs...

Yeah... but that page right now... heaven for those just starting out, and me, I'm stalking it just waiting for good ones to pop up, I've gotten like 4 so far, all hatching in almost 30 mins, probably less.

Thanks for the update!! I went through the maze and got myself a nice little badge! Caught some awesome old dragons as well. Can't wait to see the new ones!

how'd you get the badge?? i just made it completely through the maze after 40 minutes of furious mousing and i got "hooray blah blah blah continue blah blah and slammed into a zombie dragon... i've gone through ALL the sections never came up with anything. when it says visit shop it takes me to the treat bag? do you have to have a certain item to finish the cemetary like we had to hunt the items for haunted house and haunted woods and they helped along the way?

Sometimes I wish that TJ would add more slots as the scroll grows bigger but increasing the number of dragons needs to jump to the next level. Ah well. It flexes my ability to plan out how to use the 21 spaces on my scroll better.

*keeps redoing maze* theres something at the graveyard. theres something at the graveyard.... MUST FIND OUT --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*head hits computer* after multiple wins on the maze. still nothing but running from zombies *cries*