TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

So... I have been trying since 9:00 am (GMT+1)... I can't get the zombified dragon away...

What do I have to do? I have even tried to cut my hair and sacrifice some virgins to Cthulhu but it seems to not be working...

You chances of making a zombie go up on Halloween day only, so far as I understand it. Not at the start of the Halloween events.

I've found 45 so far, and haven't seen another for at least 30 minutes now.

There could be more coming tomorrow, though.

Thanks for this. It's good to have some idea.

There might indeed.

You can get Zombie dragons all year long, TJ said so a few years ago, but Halloween the chances go up drastically. Which is why most people just wait until then smile.gif

Do you mean at the end of the Maze or by trying to resurrect dragons?

Ahm... I mean at the end of the maze. I have zombies from past years on my scroll...

Maybe I made some mistake on my sentence... If I made it, can you point it to me? I want to correct my english (it is not my native language)...

Edited by Khram

Your English isn't too bad, I just wanted to make sure smile.gif

As for the Zombie at the end of the Maze, that's supposed to happen. So far, everyone who has completed the Maze has gotten the Zombie Dragon that makes them Run Away; one person says somewhere earlier in the thread that they got something different but I don't think anyone else has.

So long as you get to the Zombie Dragon that makes you run away at the end of the Maze, you've completed the Maze smile.gif I hope that helps a little.

-removed- Edited by rubyshoes

Ahm... I mean at the end of the maze. I have zombies from past years on my scroll...

Maybe I made some mistake on my sentence... If I made it, can you point it to me? I want to correct my english (it is not my native language)...

Oh I see! Your sentence was fine (I thought you were a native speaker!), I just thought you were referring to the zombies we create on our scrolls, not the one at the end of the maze.

The one at the end of the maze doesn't do anything. The only thing you can do is get away from it, either by clicking the link that says "RUN!" or by navigating away using a link at the top of the page. It doesn't do anything else. smile.gif

I love the new banner on the trick or treat page! I like all the artwork that people put so much effort into, but that banner is awesome.

I think I accidentally double-clicked or refreshed on my fortune (or something- who knows?) and now the nice lady has told me I have already viewed my fortune for the day.

How will I manage to avoid doom without the gentle, guiding hand of my fortune? ... weeps.

Wooo my 6th DC Halloween event! Thanks TJ and the artists!

Oh I see! Your sentence was fine (I thought you were a native speaker!), I just thought you were referring to the zombies we create on our scrolls, not the one at the end of the maze.

The one at the end of the maze doesn't do anything. The only thing you can do is get away from it, either by clicking the link that says "RUN!" or by navigating away using a link at the top of the page. It doesn't do anything else.  smile.gif

Your English isn't too bad, I just wanted to make sure smile.gif

As for the Zombie at the end of the Maze, that's supposed to happen. So far, everyone who has completed the Maze has gotten the Zombie Dragon that makes them Run Away; one person says somewhere earlier in the thread that they got something different but I don't think anyone else has.

So long as you get to the Zombie Dragon that makes you run away at the end of the Maze, you've completed the Maze smile.gif I hope that helps a little.

Thanks both for answering so quickly!

And thank you for the compliments too...

I didn't receive an email alert for this post in the News section. Did anyone else have this problem?

The previous TJ post I received an alert for.

Just to clarify - we only have the trick or treat this year? Because I vastly prefer the fun games to another collecting game! (NOT that they werent fun in the past, but my time is limited this year!)

Just to clarify - we only have the trick or treat this year? Because I vastly prefer the fun games to another collecting game! (NOT that they werent fun in the past, but my time is limited this year!)

No, the Trick or Treat happens every year smile.gif Or, at least it has for the last 3 or 4.

Esmerelda told me, "You should expect a windfall within two weeks. Keep your eyes open for happy opportunities." Think I'd win a lottery? xd.png

Beautiful event! Out of the Marvels the little Mint, the Nebula, the Tea, the Pillow and the Rooster are serious faves. I love Mintie with her storybook, and hope to return again to hear her tell the stories.

As for Set, plan your three sets before you click. It can be done, but you can't just think one-two-three. It may be a one-two-three, three ones and three threes, or three twos, and two one-two-threes, or some other variation. It does take a little logic, and don't get ahead of yourself. If I don't plan it, I almost always lose. When I do plan it, I win.

I made it through the Corn Maze to the Graveyard, but I really want to go back, because I feel like I may have missed something.

Thank you again to all who have worked so hard on this! <3

My fortune: "Always bring a banana to a party." *Giggles* I know what this is from! High five if you know!

The carnival is amazing! Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to bring us this event!

I won the Set game on the third try. I don't think every combination will give you a win, but I could be mistaken.

Made it through the corn maze the first time with no wrong turns, but the image of the Zombified dragon didn't show up for me, just the words. After coming here and reading a bit of the thread I realized I had missed something so I went back to go through it again -- and kept stumbling into dead ends! laugh.gif I finally got through it and got to see the dragon -- awesome!

Loved the Marvelous Marvels, especially the barefoot Dino! The blind Nebula made me very sad, too.

I wonder how many fortunes there are. I would love to see them all, but it tells me I must come back tomorrow. I have the one that says "Hide your eggs in

the coming days-there may be many clicks but few views."

This is great fun!

I have caught a few AP Halloweens and was gifted one that I helped build. I have bred some of my promised eggs and still have two more to breed when the receiver has room for them. I have more dragons open for breeding, too, and will probably spread them out and gift or AP them.

And of course the best part of all is anticipating a brand new Halloween dragon! The suspense is killing me! xd.png

I wish i could get the Cowardly Electric.

*Edit* How do i get levels?

Edited by DangerDragon

There is the carnival. Link should be at the top of your scroll.

I finally got a set on the card game!

Just dead ends with the maze though, although I have been chased out twice by the zombie.

I finally got a set on the card game!

Just dead ends with the maze though, although I have been chased out twice by the zombie.

But if you get to the zombie you are at the end. No?