TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

and I just got my first Treat! Thank you, to TJ and all who have their hands in this! biggrin.gif

Haha, I had a feeling it would start tonight! Thank you TJ! xd.png

Bred a pumpkin x pygmy and got two pumpkins so breeding has started for anyone wondering.

Oh hi I am loving the halloween event backdrop. Can that please be a site theme when the event ends?

Oh hi I am loving the halloween event backdrop. Can that please be a site theme when the event ends?

Maybe eventually. It needs a bit of polish before it'll work outside of the Halloween event (most pages will probably break).

I just got my first treat -- a gummy bear! smile.gif

This should be fun. A traveling carnival. I will not click on that tonight. I will not click. I will not! NOT!

Thanks TJ and all involved spriters and writers for what I know will be another great event.

Bred a pumpkin x pygmy and got two pumpkins so breeding has started for anyone wondering.

good to know! and yay I didn't get up an hour earlier for nothing - TJ definately is always on time biggrin.gif

happy Halloween time everyone! laugh.gif

Maybe eventually. It needs a bit of polish before it'll work outside of the Halloween event (most pages will probably break).

I'm okay with waiting. Once it's polished, I would literally never use another theme, just saying. It's overwhelmingly delicious.

Bred a few! And got my first "treat" of the game.... thank goodness the weekend is coming up, I'll be able to devote more time to the carnival! Thanks EVERYONE!

Seven pretty lurker PBs are now on my scroll wub.gif Time to start the event!

Edited by aangs-sister