TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

Tip for catching AP eggs: Use F5 to refresh, and while the page is loading, rapidly click the position that an egg will be at. They usually appear at the top.

I will give both of you something, I have a shadowwalker and a cavern lurker I think it is, I can give one each smile.gif

That's all right. I managed to get lucky somehow. ^^' But thank you for offering. Sheesh though, this is a lot harder than I had expected it to be. (Not to mention nerve wrecking)

This is fantastic! I cannot stop laughing at all the DC ideas that once flew around being covered in the freak show wub.gifbiggrin.gif

thank you so much!

Yessss. Already caught everything I needed, a PB Lurker, and 2 2nd Gen Pumpkins from Pygmies! wub.gif

Of course this is the week where all my teachers decide to overload us with homework. T-T

Good luck catching, everyone!

Caught a PB lurker and a pretty shadow walker x teimarr. They are a bit hard for me to catch so I think I'll just keep the pretty lurkers x metallics I bred (3 with silver and one with gold).

I know this is a stupid question, but this is my first Halloween event..

Is the AP (the abandoned pile) the place to collect the holiday eggs?

any advice is gratefully appreciated !

>^,,^<

It figures that when I'm hunting the AP for Halloween babies, the first two eggs I catch and keep are a 2nd gen Black Tea and a Bronze Shimmer. But they're ER, so they won't be taking up egg spaces for long.

Did anyone try the set game?

I finally finished one

and nothing happened.. it just tells me that I won dry.gif

>^,,^<

all the old holiday eggs will be in the AP. The new eggs will be in the cave on the 31st.

>^,,^<

The AP is the place to collect previous Halloween dragons, yes. The new ones on the 31st will drop in the biomes.

Edit: Super ninja.gif'd

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Bred all the stuff I owed and they're ready to get teleported! Thankfully I can afford the luxury of lineages since I'm not having any catching issues. If anyone's having major problems I can breed some Halloweens for free and teleport them. On another note, wait a while, the AP is going to get flooded by eggs soon enough.

Did anyone try the set game?

I finally finished one

and nothing happened.. it just tells me that I won dry.gif

I played too and just won one time xd.png But nothing happened o.O I supossed is just for fun, no gifts for win xd.png

question has anyone finished the corn maze and if so is there anything waiting to be found smile.gif

Not sure if I should post the answer... Might be a spoiler. PM me if you still want to know

question has anyone finished the corn maze and if so is there anything waiting to be found  smile.gif

Yep, I finished it. You do find something; not a collectible, but a cool surprise that you can't reach from the Carnival's home page. :3

anyone knows how many minutes we need to wait for every trick or treat?

The treats appear about every 10-15 minutes.

Edited by Dimar

question has anyone finished the corn maze and if so is there anything waiting to be found smile.gif

I did theres a surprise at the end but idk if theres anything to do with it yet