TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

question has anyone finished the corn maze and if so is there anything waiting to be found smile.gif

I found something in it.

*squee* Bred my first Shadow Walker ever! Had to fog it though since it already started getting views.

Member guys! don't let your Halloween eggs get sick! fog 'em for safety for at least 12-24 hrs if you start getting a ton of views on 'em.

question has anyone finished the corn maze and if so is there anything waiting to be found smile.gif

Yes, and no

Set game taking time though!!

Happy Halloween smile.gif

Ok here's what you'll find in the maze

(spoiler alert; words in white)

You visit the Graveyard. OH NO! You have found a Zombified Dragon! It's seen you! RUN!

Yay! oooh this year it's a carnival xd.png

I'm also biting holiday eggs >.> Vampires are the first Halloween dragon after all!

And the games commence!

Oh...I'm kind of confused here--new to DragonCave, and this is my first event. Could anyone answer some questions for me? ^^"

1. How long does the Halloween-eggs-dropping-into-the-AP last?

2. I thought the AP was usually for 4-3 day eggs...So why are there 7-day Halloweens?

If anyone could send me a PM answering these, I'd be really grateful! This event is a lot of fun, but also really confusing @___@ Sorry for my ignorance!

All dragons bred,

my first Trick or Treat was a raven *.*

And now just looking for a 2nd gen pb shadowwalker and 2nd gen pb pumpkin so I've got something more to do tongue.gif

Can't wait to start the carnival!

YAY, HALLOWEEN!!!

Edited by Ripan

Whew. Bred all my Halloween promises, and finshed doing all the carnival games and stuff. Now, just gotta wait til Halloween and get my new eggies!!!

Haha, all of the "miracle dragons" are awesome, but I lost it at the rooster. xd.png

I kind of wish the theme used for the Carnival could be used in the regular cave, though.

I loved the pillow and the nebula was beautiful.

Oh...I'm kind of confused here--new to DragonCave, and this is my first event. Could anyone answer some questions for me? ^^"

2. I thought the AP was usually for 4-3 day eggs...So why are there 7-day Halloweens?

If anyone could send me a PM answering these, I'd be really grateful! This event is a lot of fun, but also really confusing @___@ Sorry for my ignorance!

the eggs will drop for 7 days (or as long as anyone still has some after)

TJ specially codes holidays to come to the front so people can grab them while their available.

Loved the rooster. What an abnormal thing to see on DC, for sure.

Rooster+1

dry.gif So it seems not likely to have rooster in DC.

The AP isn't really for 3-4 day old eggs, that's just how deep the AP is, it takes days to get to the front of the pile. TJ puts the holiday eggs up front so people can catch them, hatch them out, and have eggslots free for the new Halloween eggs.

also, as a reminder, there are NO BREED LIMITS for Halloween dragons. Halloween is about being greedy and getting as many treats as you can after all.