TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

Oh, this is so much fun! biggrin.gif My first DragCave Halloween, and I'm loving all of the neat and creative stuff at the Carnival. (Dratted work night; I wanna stay and play longer!) The trick-or-treats are delightful. And a huge THANK YOU to TJ, for the fact that bred Halloweens are dropping in the AP as brand-new eggs! I was afraid they might have to wait their turn in the queue, and not show up until Sunday or so. Great big thanks to all of the breeders, too, who have allowed so many wonderful Halloween eggs to go to the AP!

I haven't had this much fun in ages. What a wonderful way to renew the fun of Halloween! xd.png

Perhaps a silly question, but do you get anything from doing the set game or is it just for fun? This is my first holiday event, so this is all very new to me.

I do believe all the set games and carneval events are just in fun. I did them all, never got anything, so it's just for fun.

Thanks for the event as always!!

My first Dragcave event! Already grabbed one of each of the old Halloweens from the AP. Time to look around for trick or treat!

Oh, and anyone know yet how many treats are this year?? I got 6 so far, but then, I have been in and out all night.

Oh, and anyone know yet how many treats are this year?? I got 6 so far, but then, I have been in and out all night.

No one will know till anyone finds the last one.

Hope I'm allowed to post this...

Corn maze map, if anyone's interested.

Thanks for your map.I wonder if you mind if I post it on somewhere else to help my friend?

Edited by Mercury

I have got 7 till now.

Edited by Mercury

Yeah, but I thought maybe someone 'in the know' might spill, wink wink!! hehe

I do believe all the set games and carneval events are just in fun. I did them all, never got anything, so it's just for fun.

Ah, thanks! I finally figured out how it worked, but it kinda makes my brain hurt. x3 I'm not too great at puzzles.

Did u already visited Esmeralda? What did she tell u??

''Some is thinking about u right now?''

awwwwwww

Did u already visited Esmeralda? What did she tell u??

''Some is thinking about u right now?''

awwwwwww

Eat well, sleep well,

and laugh often. You're starting to look a little worse for wear.

As for reviving dragons, wait til halloween itself.

Edited by ainisarie

does that mean we can start resurrecting our dragons that we killed to get undead dragons????

No,you must wait till the 31th

Was gifted one of each past Halloween dragon <3 and was able to snag 3 more from the AP. Got a 2nd gen Shadow Walker x Winter Magi that I am totally in love with, and would love more from that pairing! My first holiday event is awesome so far!

does that mean we can start resurrecting our dragons that we killed to get undead dragons????

Not yet, it won't work until the 31st

Well, you could. I'd wait till the 31st personally.

Eat well, sleep well,

and laugh often. You're starting to look a little worse for wear.

As for reviving dragons, wait til halloween itself.

Hahahahahahahahahaa that was so funny....

I'm looking through the freak show right now. I'm supposed to work, but that can wait a little. biggrin.gif

I got a sweet fortune

"Call up a friend or love, today is a day for strengthening relationships with those you care about."