TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

In the words of Rhino the Hamster: "Let it begin! LET IT BEGIN!!"

Thanks TJ. happy.gif

Um...is there a new release I'm not aware of...? Sorry, this is my first halloween and I don't want to miss anything. Will the dragon come out on halloween? Or is it already out?

I have no idea about the event, waiting for someone to explain. unsure.gif

Go click on your dragon page. There will be a link there to the Carnival.

Also, as you click around the site, you will periodically see small images. If you click those, they will be added to your "trick-or-treat" page - just little images to collect.

the carnival

I can't breathe

a barefoot dino? what has this world come to?

Edited by Shadowdrake

Um...is there a new release I'm not aware of...? Sorry, this is my first halloween and I don't want to miss anything. Will the dragon come out on halloween? Or is it already out?

New dragon will come out on Halloween. In the meantime, we have this lovely Carnival and the trick-or-treat to play with. Also, if you have any of the previous Halloween dragons, they will now breed and have babies of the Halloween breed. That will happen all week long. And if you're missing previous Halloween dragons, there will be eggs in the AP to collect as others breed theirs (I've already sent several Shadow Walker eggs that way!).

Edited by Shalora

The new dragons will drop on the 31st.

For the carnival, is the first page of the story tent supposed to have invisible text? (highlighting it allows it to be read, but it looks like a blurred line otherwise)

Bred a pumpkin x pygmy and got two pumpkins so breeding has started for anyone wondering.

I actually was wondering, so thank you for confirming! smile.gif

I can't even catch a single Holiday egg from the AP.. It feels hopeless..

Um, they've only been able to breed for half an hour. Give it some TIME, they'll be breedable for the whole week. Half an hour is *nothing* in the course of a week!

Um, they've only been able to breed for half an hour. Give it some TIME, they'll be breedable for the whole week. Half an hour is *nothing* in the course of a week!

Uh.. I'm sorry? I've only just gotten online, I had no idea it was only out for half an hour.

phooey, is anyone else having major lag? It's not like there are tons of people in the AP, so is my computer just being a pain again?

phooey, is anyone else having major lag? It's not like there are tons of people in the AP, so is my computer just being a pain again?

I'm also experiencing lag. It might be due to the number of players online.

Dear people in the AP. Please take mercy on my slow browser and allow me the tiny pleasure of grabbing one halloween egg that I have missed in previous years.

Sincerly, person who is being bombarded with 'you can't find the egg' messages

My first holiday too hehe biggrin.gif Though how do I get to the carnival? I did get some nice holiday eggs already just need something to hatch xd.png

Bred one pair of CB Pumpkins, produced 4 eggs. Kept one, three auto-abandoned.

Bred a CB Shadow Walker x CB Silver, kept one that I then gifted, three others auto-abandoned.

Bred a pair of 2nd Gen Marrows, kept one of two eggs, the other auto-abandoned.

Bred one CB Cavern Lurker x CB Ember which only gave one egg, currently on my scroll. Will continue breeding my Halloween dragons over the next several days.

Edited by casprrr

Dear people in the AP. Please take mercy on my slow browser and allow me the tiny pleasure of grabbing one halloween egg that I have missed in previous years.

Sincerly, person who is being bombarded with 'you can't find the egg' messages

I honestly thought I was the only one. But I feel your pain. Each and every darn egg I've clicked on so far had given me that message, and I'd surely had clicked about 50 by now.

These people must have really fast internet. It takes me a while only to refresh a page, which lowers my chances down greatly.

Yay!!!!!! I'll start playing as soon as I get home from school! This is my first DC event I'm so excited!

I will give both of you something, I have a shadowwalker and a cavern lurker I think it is, I can give one each smile.gif