makenziec123

The Calling OOC

Haha. laugh.gif

Now I want to make Selye a deaf Holysong or Haunting Heartbeat companion.... Nah.

Just saying, but it's usually put in the rules that Completed List dragons are allowed.

I never knew what it meant so I didn't put it and just figured that the mod that looked at it would explain.

Either way, you could make another character if you wanted to smile.gif sound is an element in this rp if you want to have a Holysong smile.gif

Two is enough, thank you. smile.gif /hasfiveinadifferentRP /deadshot

Plus, I'm seeing my characters being in a fight scene later on, and I'm thinking that it'll be really weird to fight with, well, myself. xd.png

Am I allowed to give Selye a... Say, Lyrebird [griffin] or something like that?

What do you guys think of a Horror that mainly lives in/near water? Like the mermaids in Pirates of the Caribbean, or a sea nymph, or a silky like in Sinbad?

Interesting... maybe call it Siren? I assume Jezebelle, or what her name really is if I got that wrong, would be one. However, there wouldn't be any other major ones if you aren't accepting characters...

I'm accepting more characters, just not from any new players, if that makes sense?

Like, everyone in this roleplay can have up to four characters, but outside of you guys no one else will be accepted until I start grey and blacklisting people. Does that make sense?

Also, if we do make Sirens, or whatever we call them, I'll probably add another NPC that lives off the deeper part of water between Horusia and the Badlands.

@makenziec123

Hm, some users have made characters but haven't appeared in the RP yet, should we PM them to ask them if they're ever going to get involved? If they won't, should we allow new people in?

@mipuppy1

Don't worry, you haven't been bootlegged, but I can't recap because I gotta go to sleep soon, maybe somebody else will tell you.

Edited by BeardedKumquat

Don't worry mi- I'm not planning on booting anyone unless they don't respond for weeks at a time or something, or someone points it out to me that they haven't posted yet.

And I noticed that as well, I'll PM them later today to ask if they're still playing.

@mipuppy

Everyone's trying to get away from the burning inn, and Maria has some people trying to get her in her bubble out.

Seems like most people are regrouping at the healer's.

The horrors are just swarming everywhere, causing destruction. Except Scolisis, who's trying to kill Roark for interfering with her "duel" with Umbra.

Edit: The sea demon can be called Tiamat. -> http://www.pantheon.org/articles/t/tiamat.html

Edited by beiningtian

Bea: Thanks, and Hetalia?! *insta BFF* (And Mi or Maria is fine if you don't want to spell out my whole username smile.gif

Mak: Ok, thanks smile.gif

beiningtian: Thanks happy.gif that's helpful, so for the sake of the RP say Meina fainted? (You can call me mi or Maria if you want smile.gif

Edited by mipuppy1

I wouldn't say most are regrouping at the healers, as the reason I ran and created the healer was to do as Mak said and spread out so the horrors wouldn't all swarm us at once. I also would like to see people run to areas of their own with NPCs they control instead of having a repeat of what happened at the inn at The healer's place.

Thank you for that fireside-

and yes, until everyone meets up again at Hannalea's training camp, where there is much more room for all of us and soldier NPCs to help with the fighting of any horrors, I'd like everyone to spread out. Then after everyone passes Hannalea's "training" and they are allowed through to the Badlands, either make your own smaller groups and go up the mountain (which will take between two and three weeks or there abouts in game time. Feel free to make timeskips if necessary.) or go up alone- whatever you choose.

So if you can, I'd like at least three people to make new places to regroup, and you can either go ahead and make your little mini groups there that you'll go up the mountain with, or whatever else you'd like to do smile.gif

Oh, sorry, I forgot Selye froze herself in that little water bubble... maybe she can wake up and use the water she has around her to make a path outside so she doesn't burn up? Or didn't someone mention something about our characters having pets besides the dragons? You could have a water phoenix or a hippocampus that'll charge in and save her ;D

For those of you who don't know what a hippocampus is, here's some pics: https://www.google.com/search?q=hippocampus...980551&tbm=isch

Or if you guys want I can introduce Jezabelle right now with her little quirk as a water demon/ whatever we may or may not end up naming this new class.

What about calling them Kappa? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kappa_(folklore)

Edited by makenziec123

OOOH! I love Hippocampi! I saw some while I was in Rome (all statues of course). I was the only one in my entire school group (around 40 people including teachers/parents) who knew what they were. The Trevi fountain has really nice ones.

(Percy Jackson! Wait...? No? *looks around*

K... *sinks back into shadows*)

Edited by mipuppy1

that's where I know all MY mythology from Mipuppy, like hippocampi or some greek gods.. but when I try to show off my 'knowledge' I end up embarrassing my self to someone who knows more T_T