makenziec123

The Calling OOC

Funny how there are so many horrors in a large populated city which should have guards everywhere despite the rain and there seems to be a lot of horrors and we haven't even gotten into the badlands yet xd.png

That's the whole idea ;D You can't keep up a barrier, nobody can have a really good way to keep the Horrors out, despite Horusia' advanced technology. Actually I was gonna have a Giant crash through at some point, but I'm liking this better smile.gif

That might be because you misspelled 'blobfish' in your post there...?

All I know is that they are this ugly-looking deep-sea fish. tongue.gif

And I only remembered the "deep-sea fish" part after I google imaged it.

I know a lot about several different species of deep sea fish, but I can honestly say I've never heard of that one before. Good job tongue.gif That hasn't happened to me since middle school xd.png

tongue.gif

Oh hey, guess what?

We just went to petco and since my dog A shih tzu) just got shaved, we had to get him a sweater so he wouldn't freeze his tail off tongue.gif

The sweater is Darth Vader themed :3

-__________________________________________-

No, silly Narath. This is Shamu's cousin, Moby Dick. Although, both could eat you and are equally awesome tongue.gif

Edited by makenziec123

Aww *hugs Narath*

Mak: If you don't mind me asking, what is going on? I feel like Tovan, Zeruk and Meira aren't even part of the RP and are off in an alternate universe or something.

There is a huge fight going on downstairs with horrors jumping through perfectly fine windows and demons and what not..

Well, you guys are kind of off doing your own thing right now, I'm assuming before all the Horrors come crashign through because not hearing all that would be kiiiinda impossible. I'm gonna try to disperse everyone until it's time to meet back up at the camp thing with Hannalea, so we'll see where this goes. And what Fire said smile.gif

Oh yes, and about that.

Tovan! Hurry, a 12 year old, thousand something year old horror is about to steal your girl xd.png

AGAHFAKJDH

The teachers at my school all seemed to decide "oh hey look, the last three days before Thanksgiving, let's pile lots of homeowork on them!"

And now I don't know how to throw Selye back in, with two fights that happened and a fire going on. Help? sad.gif