makenziec123

The Calling OOC

It's okay Fire *pat* *pat*

In fourth grade, I did a lot of research on Greek mythology for fun, so it fifth grade when we did Greek mythology, I was just spoiling all the myths for everyone. I got a lot of dirty looks xd.png

Then Percy Jackson came out and I fell in love laugh.gif

I first heard of them in Percy Jackson. Then my family went to this resort in the Bahamas once called Atlantis, and it has all these cool carvings everywhere, including obelisks in the pool that look like swimming hippocampi- and I was in a little camp group swimming around so I taught all of them what they were!

(they called me the fish-horse lady. I love kids xd.png)

Yeah, the one burning to the ground. I'm thinking of her waking up the next day because of the unlikeliness of anyone being about to get her out right now.

biggrin.gif

Nah, that feels too... I dunno, overpowered.Besides, I like merlions more.

Did someone say Mythology?

Haha, that awesome feeling when you meet people like you! laugh.gif

I really want some kind of "pet" for Selye, but I don't know what, espceially because I'm being really picky right now. tongue.gif

well, you want a water-themed pet or something else? You're surrounded by your fellow nerd-like people. We'll find something for her xd.png

It's "Stone Gaze Demon Bird , Cockatrice" from Puzzle and Dragons. ((Engrish much?)) I'll let that name sink in.

I would have chose something much more obscure, but this little guy was too cute to pass up.

Actually, I'll let him grow into that from this first: http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/img/monster/789.jpg

Edited by beiningtian

Beinigtian, you can't do him. We girls shall faint if you do. (He's to cute for his own good >.< *squish*)

Edited by mipuppy1

I guessed that. (Guys usually prefer big killing pets then small cute pets)

(That was sexist wasn't it?)

But seriously, he's so cute >.< *swoon*

Someone, catch me! *Gets a face full of floor*

Q.Q)

Eh, maybe. I'm pretty sure cockatrices are pretty deadly, though, I mean, there must be a REASON why it's called "Stone Gaze Demon Bird" in-game.

*tries to catch with air magic and fails spectacularly*

What about a name? Christain? Oliver? Olivia? Cistina? /NTdeadshot /NTaquablast

Still, I'm thinking that ((s))he'll be plently powerful, just ((s))he can't see because his/her eyes were gorged out.

I love Rick Riordan's books! They are an awesome interpretation of the mythology I learned in grade 6 (in art class we made greek vases out of paper mache. On one side of mine are two ships colliding, and being boarded, and the other is Achilles killing Penthesileia, who he fell in love with as he killed her (still a better love story than twilight)). Right now, I am reading the House of Hades.

*raises hands shyly* I like cute things. And scary things. Is it strange that I find a lot of reptiles cute?

Call it whatever the word cute is in latin.

Not really. I find most species of snakes, skinks, and lizards cute. And turtles. Turtles will forever be adorable *hugs my pet turtle and bearded dragon and snake*

I do too! Rick Riordan was the first author that I was ever really interested in the series seriously. Like, to the point where I had pre-ordered one of his books, and still went to the midnight release to make sure I got one xd.png

And that's how a lot of things in life are- cute and deadly. Like a baby puffer fish ;D

I'm really busy at the moment so I won't be able to make another post for about a week, fortunately Finrod's unconscious so I don't have anything important to do right now. Just notifying.

@Mi

Ha yes, Hetalia is the only anime I watch (unless you count the Legend of Korra), but I also read a manga called Kagerou Days that nobody really knows about. sad.gif

I read Dogs:Bullets and Carnage (another manga no one seems to know about) and I watch Soul Eater, Sword Art Online, Legend of Korra, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Darker than Black (read and watch) InuYasha, Pokémon,... yeah, I think I was from Japan in another life xd.png

Bearded dragons are awesome.

I think I want Bob's cat (House of Hades).

Finished House of Hades! Now for the agonizing wait for the next book!

I haven't seen much anime. The ones I have seen were only one or two seasons sad.gif

Same. InuYasha's a good one though. I think it has like... four seasons? I've watched them but that was a while back. It's my favorite anime next to Soul Eater smile.gif

And as far as the manga goes, I think InuYasha has at least 20 volumes, if you're interested in either smile.gif

Bea: Kagerou Project?! I'm obsessed with Vocaloid, and the Vocaloid IA actually sings the songs that resulted in the manga (Kagerou Days)

Hetalia and Kagerou Days? Marry me!

(An anime Mekaku City Actors, is airing in I think the spring.)

(Get your box of tissues ready.)

(Ayano Q.Q)

Mak: Inuyasha was the first manga I ever read, SAO is great to.

Marry me as well!

Narath: I'm reading the House of Hades right now, I just started, Rick Riordan is hilarious, I just laugh in class and get a bunch of stares xd.png

Mak: Isn't it like 80?

Edited by mipuppy1

Is Hetalia the one where there is a person that represents each country?

I finished it last night. Now to wait for The Blood of Olympus very impatiently.

I loved that book. It was awesome. But the end was somewhat sad. Not saying why though.

I thought it was going to be me and you mi...

Yup, it's amazing and actually makes history fun!

Don't you just hate it when you have to wait for the next book to a great series?

You better not spoil it for me xd.png

Ohmygosh your so cute when your sulking *squish*

I always found Greek and Japanese history fun (would include Roman history in there since it is very similar to Greek, but I never really learned about it).

I had to wait TWO YEARS for the last inheritance book!

*Emporor Palpatine cackle*

*blushes*

Edited by Narath

Yeah, that's stuffs fun, but you know what I mean.

Those books are pretty big *pat* *pat*

*Backs behind Mak* You think we should get him a therapist?

*Pokes cheek* Aww xd.png