makenziec123

The Calling OOC

I haven't either.

Oh, and banner I'm working on for the RP, is it alright? ((I'm adding a Giant to the background later)): user posted image

You people must watch this! Naruto is amazing! But to be honest I like RWBY and Soul Eater much better myself.

I like it! Can you tell me more about it?

No thanks, my passion's in video games.

It's going to be a thunder dragon ((though you can't tell yet)) and a person ((Well, their boots)) standing at the edge of a cliff, seeing a giant far away.

METROID!sjdfSHghvgfzsdjbgsdjkgbjsk

Now that I'm home, I think I'll start working on a new banner.

On another note, I have no idea how to start! As of now I'm just this awkward little girl with nothing to do.

Fantastic! biggrin.gif

What kind of games? I like RPGs personally and strategy games mostly.

Me too, actually, along with rhythm and puzzle. The two I just CANNOT play are FPS and Racing games. >.<

I like the idea, but I think we need to refine it more. This is what I'm thinking:

Harpies: Harpies are the Horrors of the sky- strange bird/human hybrids that can create illusions during battle. The illusions themselves cannot hurt you, but they can distract you long enough for the harpies to attack.

And then we need to decide whether or not the harpies will have a leader, and what his/her name will be.

I think both, as the illusions.... Actually, no, that wouldn't make any sense if I think about it.

But maybe they would target only one or two people at a time, as everyone has different things they fear, and their ability is pretty similar to the boggart in the Harry Potter novels.

Edit: Oh, and: user posted image

Edited by beiningtian

It is kinda like a boggart! And I like the banner, but is there any way that the giant could have a little bit more contrast than the area behind it? My screen doesn't get very bright so it looks more like a some kinda black fire Horror unless I use my brother's laptop.

Oh, alright. I didn't think the "aura of malice" turned out well anyways.

EDIT: user posted image

... My character's first name is a reference, and also the reason why I commented that it was ironic she was a water-element.

Edited by beiningtian

I have two hundred DC dragons tongue.gif

But dis is Blaze and he is awesome and I actually made him a pair of realistic dragon wings xd.png I walked into petco and even one of the girls that worked there thought they were real :3

Mhm! smile.gif i have a bunch of pics of him on Facebook. He's literally my pet project xd.png

I'm trying to teach all of my pets tricks, but my dog is kind of a lost cause... he's like ten and all he can do is freak out when the air vent on the floor blows on his face xd.png

like. seriously though. I taught my fish tricks XP

Blaze knows his name and how to come though biggrin.gif

My dog knows tricks user posted image

He's a Jack Russel terrier / Shetland sheepdog mix

His name is Prince Theodore Charles Moonshine Pettitt