makenziec123

The Calling OOC

Whatever you want to do. Maybe you guys can talk for a bit, then hear the screams of the innocents down in the inn? ;D

Actually, now you might have been able to see the fireballs there's a window in the room. Either way, you guys can talk for a bit smile.gif

Patience? Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine...

*Sheldon Cooper face twitch*

Well, when we were doing our lightsaber training/choreography, I was the Sith. Here, look at this. MAde it myself.

Oh ho ho! What do we have here? Someone who is ignorant in the way of the force? *whips out holocron* Class, get something to write with, class is starting. tongue.gif

Seriously though, I am a huge Star Wars nerd. To be a Jedi, you technically need patience. Sith though, are different. They will use emotion and passion to use the force. For the Je'daii, they used a mix. For those of you you don't know who the Je'daii are, they were the first version of Jedi. They were guardians of their time, but they used both the light and dark side in balance, not on their own, which is much more powerful then just one side of the force.

Forgive me, master, for I watched these movies when I was six, along with all of the Jaws, Anacodas, and Alien movies released at the time due to my father's love of them.

I really need to watch them again though tongue.gif And the Star Trek series.

I LOVE SPOCK. O.O

Much of what I said is from the books, not the movies. See? Told you I was nerdy tongue.gif .

Spock is awesome. Did you get the reference in the new movie when Kirk said to Spock "It's what you would have done."?

Oh Narath, I love you to, but I have school. (It's only seven hours :3)

Remember: Patience is a virtue.

(Going to reply right now, but then I have homework.)

Aaaaawe, shucks wub.gif

I have school too. I just peep in whenever possible during it.

What is this patience you speak of?

It's that thing when you're in line for the midnight release of an awesome movie or a new video game and they make you stand around bored half to death for hours tongue.gif

And hey, I happen to enjoy nerdy conversations. Ask King tongue.gif He knows xd.png

Actually, I'm a marine biology nerd- ask me pretty much anything about aquatic animals and I can list at least three facts about it without googling it smile.gif

EDIT:

Narath and puppy sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G xd.png

Sorry had to do it XP //shot

Edited by makenziec123

Walrus-

Can swim for up to three days straight in below freezing water before being forced out by cold

When they get too cold they turn purple/blue, like a crushed blueberry

and finally, a walrus's tusks continue to grow through out it's life and are used between male walruses the same way deer use their antlers.

Hey, where'd Narath go?

Hey, that one's only semi-aquatic! tongue.gif

Native to australia, the first one ever photographed was actually believed to be a sewn-together hoax of a beaver and duck. I beleive that was in the early to mid 1900s

They have spines on their elbows filled with a toxic venom

The venom actually doesn't have an anti-venom because so few people are ever stung by them. in fact I've only ever heard of one such case.

*gasp*

You turned into my bedroom wall? ohmy.gif

Edited by makenziec123

Gaaaah! I thought I'd stump you on that one.

Sea urchin

Maybe...

Edited by Narath

Actually I think I'm to young for Narath /shot

I wanna play! Sea lion!

Edited by mipuppy1

(When you say something so stupid that you deserved to be shot /shot)

Give me about three or four years /shot

Edited by mipuppy1

Sea Urchin? Oooh, good one.

Despite popular belief, most sea urchins are not venomous.

They are living creatures, and by moving their spines they can scale many different surfaces- the side of a plastic bucket included (I speak from experience)

and... hmm... let's see here... I think the biggest one ever recorded was a venomous red one weighing in at... 10 pounds?

Sea Lions are much easier tongue.gif

Sea lions, depending on the species, can either be ferocious towards humans or fairly docile (for a wild animal) California Sea Lions are the ones most often used in shows at places like Sea World, with the popular favorite being the "blonde" sea lion, which is basically the same thing as a normal sea lion but instead of chocolate brown these ones are more of a caramel color.

Sea lions that live in colder regions, such as Antarctica, are extremely vicious and territorial- sometimes attacking even larger predators, such as Orcas.

Sea lions that live off the coasts of warmer areas are also unfortunately one of the primary sources of food for great white sharks :/ Poor sea lions!

And I was just messing with you guys cuz of the smiley Narath put up tongue.gif

Not too far apart I'd say. I know people who are further apart in years.

Blobfish!

Edited by Narath

That may be true Narath, but at puppy's age she also has the factor of her parent's approval.

What the heck is a Blobfish?

Edited by makenziec123

Narath: I know, I don't mind age gaps either, (actually I really really hate guys my age, they are so immature DX (One time, this guy just walked up to my friend and I during class and he asked if he could sniff her nose, and she was like "Uhh..." and he just did it, it was so creepy >.< then at the end of class, he tried to do the same thing to me, just without asking while I was reading a book... I slapped him.) I don't really think you would want to be with someone about four years younger then you at your current age.

Mak: Blobfish, your welcome.

(Also, you guys can call me Maria smile.gif

Edited by mipuppy1