makenziec123

The Calling OOC

I was waiting for other people to either confirm or deny that their characters were in the same area as Selye, Sota, and Roark. I couldn't remember who all was there so I was waiting to see if anyone responded.

Edited by makenziec123

Might not belong here for im not part of the story but a bit interested in the callers. biggrin.gif keep going guys.

I was waiting for other people to either confirm or deny that their characters were in the same area as Selye, Sota, and Roark. I couldn't remember who all was there so I was waiting to see if anyone responded.

Ah.

Well, we still have the question of what to do with Umbra. What do you think, or is Deathsnake's idea good?

Plus it can create a mini-arc for her if Sylv comes back.

Ooh! Idea! What if Scolosis falls into the pit, but he casts a curse on Umbra and she falls into a coma? Then she can join back really at any time.

And she'll be where she dissappeared, so... Good idea! What do you think, Deathsnake?

Oh, and I have the picture, Narath: http://i39.tinypic.com/2wfv6zm.jpg

Sorry for the bad style of it, and if it isn't really what you had in mind.

Edited by beiningtian

Yay! Picture! It's awesome! I love how you made Jacen the one carrying everything by the way. That is so his character.

By the way, pretty sad right now. *grumbles* stupid shows. Why do you have to be so sad and yet so good at the same time?

Edited by Narath

Oh wow! That's a great picture! I can't draw people for the life of me, but I can draw dragons and other animals really well smile.gif Do any of you want me to do a dragon from your scroll?

In a hatchling survival RP, one of my hatchlings (a black alt hatchling) just began to be romantically involved with another (a horse dragon hatchling), and then the creator of that RP deleted it. Now that we're restarting a similar thing with the same characters, would you mind making a picture of them together for me? My friend would probably like to see it too.

Oh wow! That's a great picture! I can't draw people for the life of me, but I can draw dragons and other animals really well smile.gif

Funny, that's how I think of myself and my art skills, apart from "not that good".

Hmm... Can you draw multiple ones?

Thank you!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh ohmy.gif ....Well.... Her desision. We'll miss her all the same, though. sad.gif

.... Wait, what are we going to do with Meira?

And is it time to invite someone else to the RP?

Just kill her off.

Sorry about this guys, I feel like I joined to late and its hard to keep up.

It's alright, we'll still miss you though. You're fun to RP with smile.gif

And yes, with all the character sheets down of people who have quit, we've got three openings.